Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1355

    Typical SB Blowoff

    I've seen this girl a few times. We had something setup for 11 am today at her place.

    I text her at 10.15.

    "oh sorry, I'm just getting up can we make it 12?" SB.

    "sure no problem" ME.

    Go fuck around for a while and blow off an hour.

    "Hey I'm on my way" ME.

    "Oh I just need some more time. How about 1 pm? Is that ok?" SB.

    "sure. See you then" ME.

    Go and fuck off for another hour.

    "Hey I'm on my way. See you in 15 mins" ME.

    "Oh I just went downstairs and found out my roommate is home. Can we meet Monday or Tuesday?" SB.

    "nope I'm out of town. " ME.

    "when are you free again?" SB.

    "No. Clue" ME.

    " Are you mad?" SB.

    Looks like I may have to put this one in the penalty box for a while.

    What do you guys do in this situation?

  2. #1354
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    I got pretty lucky day one on the site and hooked up with this gal who works for an airline:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2f1f3ea5ff23

    She is super hot. Wanted 4+ but was ok with 3. She is the super hot blonde spinner airline worker that causes you to walk past your gate so that you can watch her ass a bit longer. She claims she only wants one guy per city, but I am not sure that is the case, as I have seen her twice but have seen her advertising for "Dulles" too. She may just be trying to find the guy willing to go 4+. Dunno.

    -grimm.
    She's been contacted me quite a bit. I wasn't sure if she was a pro. Could you give a little info on your hook-up? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

  3. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    I met up with this gal: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-3bc53678f5a5.

    Pics are accurate (if anything she is skinnier in person), and she was willing to go full BB. I am too paranoid for that though, though round one was BBBJ to completion. I would urge anyone interested to move fast though b / c I think she is in the early stages of a new HABIT, so looks will fade. Damage was 1. 5 (plus the get to know you lunch), though she asked for 2.

    I admit I had doubts about SA, but I have a lot of good prospects from there.

    --grimm.
    I met her for breakfast / coffee. Thought she might be hot but all I could smell when I picked her up at her house (turn off) was cigarette smoke (turn off #2). Also, I thought she looked much better in her pics than in person. In person was a bit of a let down for me.

    If she didn't give all the signs of being an emergency baby, I might have indulged.

  4. #1352

    Dulles Blonde

    I got pretty lucky day one on the site and hooked up with this gal who works for an airline:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2f1f3ea5ff23

    She is super hot. Wanted 4+ but was ok with 3. She is the super hot blonde spinner airline worker that causes you to walk past your gate so that you can watch her ass a bit longer. She claims she only wants one guy per city, but I am not sure that is the case, as I have seen her twice but have seen her advertising for "Dulles" too. She may just be trying to find the guy willing to go 4+. Dunno.

    -grimm.

  5. #1351

    Super skinny blonde

    I met up with this gal: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-3bc53678f5a5.

    Pics are accurate (if anything she is skinnier in person), and she was willing to go full BB. I am too paranoid for that though, though round one was BBBJ to completion. I would urge anyone interested to move fast though b / c I think she is in the early stages of a new HABIT, so looks will fade. Damage was 1. 5 (plus the get to know you lunch), though she asked for 2.

    I admit I had doubts about SA, but I have a lot of good prospects from there.

    --grimm.

  6. #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInbMore  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with one of these two.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-af7e2971ae95

    Seemed like they might be fun. Go to dinner, see if we get a long, then off to a hotel. Then the question "Are you okay with allowance? I said "Sure". Reply was 7 bills EACH! My reply was along the lines of too high for my tastes and I've had 3 somes for much, much less. Her reply, that's what we've always done. They'd have to be pornstars and keep me up literally all night for that amount. My experience suggests otherwise.
    In addition to all the other answers you got on here, I want to add in an additional one for everyone who comes across a two-girl deal. Unless you know one of the girls already, I would recommend not meeting both girls at once. This is because it's difficult to establish rapport with two people who know each other already, esp. When they're women. Women get cliquish and joke among themselves and it's real easy to get shut out of the loop that way -- and get taken advantage of.

    I despised when this happened in high school and definitely wouldn't pay to be ostracized now. Esp. Not $700 per girl.

  7. #1349

    Sexy fun SBs

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    The girl on the right in the profile pic looks like this one girl that I was supposed to meet up with in Glen Burnie. We had confirmed not even a couple hours before. No show / no call. Texted her a few times and nothing.

    Whenever a girl says they've always done a certain price, I know the price is going to drop the moment I politely say "sorry, I'm not going to go above a certain price. Good luck and have a great day. " They longest time a girl took to reply back and lower her price was like 2 days. Some of these girls are so stupid. And some of the guys are so stupid for not negotiating. Some of these guys are so stupid. They basically enable GPS.
    I said at that price I'd pass. Never heard a word back. Maybe there is someone else out there enabling the GPS. And I agree, I wouldn't entertain both for the "price (700)" of one. Imagine if I had agreed, dinner probably $100 and another 14 bills for one evening of adult fun and companionship. I can get into an awful lot of trouble for that amount and it will take longer than an evening to spend. Heck, drugs probably cost a lot less.

  8. #1348

    One of them looks similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimInbMore  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with one of these two.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-af7e2971ae95

    Seemed like they might be fun. Go to dinner, see if we get a long, then off to a hotel. Then the question "Are you okay with allowance? I said "Sure". Reply was 7 bills EACH! My reply was along the lines of too high for my tastes and I've had 3 somes for much, much less. Her reply, that's what we've always done. They'd have to be pornstars and keep me up literally all night for that amount. My experience suggests otherwise.
    The girl on the right in the profile pic looks like this one girl that I was supposed to meet up with in Glen Burnie. We had confirmed not even a couple hours before. No show / no call. Texted her a few times and nothing.

    Whenever a girl says they've always done a certain price, I know the price is going to drop the moment I politely say "sorry, I'm not going to go above a certain price. Good luck and have a great day. " They longest time a girl took to reply back and lower her price was like 2 days. Some of these girls are so stupid. And some of the guys are so stupid for not negotiating. Some of these guys are so stupid. They basically enable GPS.

  9. #1347

    Preach on!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't pay 7 bills for the set. NFW. Eventually, after getting laughed at by enough potential Daddies, they will realize they are overpricing themselves. That's not uncommon with new babies who have read in online articles that they can get $500 and up easily. Funny that every time I log into these sites I see the same GPS babes logging in nonstop looking for someone to take them up on their offer. Meanwhile my babe is getting $300-$500 allowance a week and Daddy gets all the pussy he wants. I have to schedule days off from fucking!
    My man is preaching the truth, do not over pay! Just keep trying, cast more lines and they will come!

  10. #1346
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInbMore  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with one of these two.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-af7e2971ae95

    Seemed like they might be fun. Go to dinner, see if we get a long, then off to a hotel. Then the question "Are you okay with allowance? I said "Sure". Reply was 7 bills EACH! My reply was along the lines of too high for my tastes and I've had 3 somes for much, much less. Her reply, that's what we've always done. They'd have to be pornstars and keep me up literally all night for that amount. My experience suggests otherwise.
    I wouldn't pay 7 bills for the set. NFW. Eventually, after getting laughed at by enough potential Daddies, they will realize they are overpricing themselves. That's not uncommon with new babies who have read in online articles that they can get $500 and up easily. Funny that every time I log into these sites I see the same GPS babes logging in nonstop looking for someone to take them up on their offer. Meanwhile my babe is getting $300-$500 allowance a week and Daddy gets all the pussy he wants. I have to schedule days off from fucking!

  11. #1345

    Sexy fun SBs

    I was chatting with one of these two.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-af7e2971ae95

    Seemed like they might be fun. Go to dinner, see if we get a long, then off to a hotel. Then the question "Are you okay with allowance? I said "Sure". Reply was 7 bills EACH! My reply was along the lines of too high for my tastes and I've had 3 somes for much, much less. Her reply, that's what we've always done. They'd have to be pornstars and keep me up literally all night for that amount. My experience suggests otherwise.

  12. #1344

    First time on SA

    So first time on SA, have meeting setup this afternoon with https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...-f9756b7ccd16. Will give report after we connect.

    Also talked to JoJo https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-305200f2f2f2 . Offered 2 bills and she laughed at how ridiculously low. So stopped with her.

  13. #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    I txted her a while back, she is a long was away. I think her profile used to say she was 40, as I have her age saved in contacts and of course a different profile name. She is dtf and willing to drive a long way to get there. I have never taken her up on it or discussed money. I like a younger baby.
    Her profile says she's 31 and she emailed me "her" photos and she looks 18. My guess she's 40+. I might cancelled.

  14. #1342

    Baby Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-2e3d855b1aec.
    She messaged me with her phone number and never asked for my photos. We're meeting in a hotel on Friday (I booked it) and I told her that if she didn't look like her photos I'm leaving but I still have some reservations.
    I txted her a while back, she is a long was away. I think her profile used to say she was 40, as I have her age saved in contacts and of course a different profile name. She is dtf and willing to drive a long way to get there. I have never taken her up on it or discussed money. I like a younger baby.

  15. #1341

    Baby Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-2e3d855b1aec.

    She messaged me with her phone number and never asked for my photos. We're meeting in a hotel on Friday (I booked it) and I told her that if she didn't look like her photos I'm leaving but I still have some reservations.
    I was chatting with her a while back. I think she lives in Woodbridge, VA. She has a daughter and when I asked if she would be able to meet in DC she told me she couldn't leave her daughter. Then I asked "How can you be a SB if you can't leave your daughter?" Crickets after.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape