Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 736 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 11027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4982

    Layla

    On Mass Ave wed at 730 pm. It was a cold night. Drove down Mass ave. Saw a WSW on the bus stop before the you haul. She was 5'7 long blond hair. I did the loop then pulled ahead and pulled over. She came up to the door and jumped in.

    She said her name was Layla she was 35 yrs old.

    We drove to a spot close by. She took her hat off. She had long blonde hair. Missing some teeth. Couldn't tell what kind of boobs. She had a winter coat on and sweater.

    She asked for money in sight.

    25 for BBBJCIMWS.

    She had good skills. A little too much teeth but good job.

    I dropped her off on the corner of Columbia Ave.

  2. #4981
    Where are the hot spots on dot ave? Every time I hit it, it's a ghost town but it's a huge street and never drive the full length.

  3. #4980

    Megan on the ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaPuss69  [View Original Post]
    Ok looking .
    Long brown hair? A little chunky? Thick but not obese?

    I miss her. I've done everything with her. Even brought her home one night when I had the place to myself. Stupid I know but I had "seen" her a few times before that.

    Not sure if we're talking about the same Megan. PM her number if you have it please. I haven't gone trolling the ave in a while. I moved to Q from dot a couple of years ago and have been bouncing thru the many AMP here. Among other things.

  4. #4979
    Quote Originally Posted by EaPuss69  [View Original Post]
    3 x always had an issue sick, toothache or something. Ok looking but real dirty and smelly and gives terrible BBBJ won't take it in mouth and promises touching ok til you try and FS on table til she gets in then more excuses. Not worth it. Back to the Ave as Newmarket not worth it.
    I've had no problem with pulling her pants down and playing with her pussy while she gave me a BBBJ. Not great technique, but not bad either. Did get CIM (well half CIM before she gagged) once after promising to do a favor for her. Never noticed any bad odor from her, but I haven't seen her in a few weeks.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #4978

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by EaPuss69  [View Original Post]
    3 x always had an issue sick, toothache or something. Ok looking but real dirty and smelly and gives terrible BBBJ won't take it in mouth and promises touching ok til you try and FS on table til she gets in then more excuses. Not worth it. Back to the Ave as Newmarket not worth it.
    Agree she's not worth it. Salty attitude and grimy the last two times I saw her. Even for Newmarket standards.

    She did BP for a bit, I think that made her have PPS.

    All set with her.

    Had a nice few visits with Christina (sp?) youngish brunette. C cups. Blue eyes. Submissive and tries to please. She's out all the time but grab her first pass as she will double back then see a group of her homeless friends and wander off with them.

    Met April on Friday. Cute spinner from western MA. Reddish hair small tits. Very pleasant. Followed directions well.

  6. #4977

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by EaPuss69  [View Original Post]
    3 x always had an issue sick, toothache or something. Ok looking but real dirty and smelly and gives terrible BBBJ won't take it in mouth and promises touching ok til you try and FS on table til she gets in then more excuses. Not worth it. Back to the Ave as Newmarket not worth it.
    Agree she's not worth it. Salty attitude and grimy the last two times I saw her. Even for Newmarket standards.

    She did BP for a bit, I think that made her have PPS.

    All set with her.

    Had a nice few visits with Christina (sp?) youngish brunette. C cups. Blue eyes. Submissive and tries to please. She's out all the time but grab her first pass as she will double back then see a group of her homeless friends and wander off with them.

    Met April on Friday. Cute spinner from western MA. Reddish hair small tits. Very pleasant. Followed directions well.

  7. #4976

    Chloe / Megan

    3 x always had an issue sick, toothache or something. Ok looking but real dirty and smelly and gives terrible BBBJ won't take it in mouth and promises touching ok til you try and FS on table til she gets in then more excuses. Not worth it. Back to the Ave as Newmarket not worth it.

  8. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by Handjobluvr  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising around the Newmarket area last night around 8:00 - 9:00 PM. There were definitely a few options available, but nothing thrilled me. They ranged from skanky to homeless. I was also very nervous by the various cars I saw sitting in different parking lots with their headlights or parking lights on. I was not sure if they might have been undercover. Granted, it has been many years since I have picked up a streetwalker, so maybe that's why I was too nervous to actually do the deed (I have been doing the massage parlors, instead). I do have a few questions for you gents who might know more than I do:

    1. Once you pick up someone in the Newmarket area, where is a safe place to go. I am generally just looking for a handjob / tit feel, maybe a CBJ at most.

    2. I saw private security sitting in an SUV near the Mobil station. Are they there to ward off people like me? Do they communicate with the police if they see someone getting in your car?

    3. Do you have any tips for watching out for undercover LEO's?

    4. I read that the routine is to get something at McDonald's, and then go sit in the Mobil parking lot. Which parking lot, though? The one on the opposite end from the convenience store, or the one right next to the convenience store? The one right next to the convenience store was much closer to where all the people were gathered, but it seemed a little too dangerous right there.

    Thanks, guys!
    Go past Mcdonalds the streets before Uhaul are usually where mongers walk. The Mobil is a pain. Panhandlers people drunk / high and it gets dangerous at times especially weekends.

  9. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by Handjobluvr  [View Original Post]

    2. I saw private security sitting in an SUV near the Mobil station. Are they there to ward off people like me? Do they communicate with the police if they see someone getting in your car?
    They're special police officers hired by Mobil, so long as you're not on their property they won't bother you. On their property though they have the same authority as Boston Police.

    https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...5/Rule+400.Pdf

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #4973
    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I just feel bad cause I got like 12 PM for her number and lost the phone. I was trying to hook up some guys here with a nice girl who will make your money worth something.
    I tried her number and never heard back. Even hit up her facebook and didn't get a response, although it shows she hadn't seen the message yet. Bit disappointed she's not bad looking at all.

  11. #4972

    Newmarket. Report and Looking for Tips.

    I was cruising around the Newmarket area last night around 8:00 - 9:00 PM. There were definitely a few options available, but nothing thrilled me. They ranged from skanky to homeless. I was also very nervous by the various cars I saw sitting in different parking lots with their headlights or parking lights on. I was not sure if they might have been undercover. Granted, it has been many years since I have picked up a streetwalker, so maybe that's why I was too nervous to actually do the deed (I have been doing the massage parlors, instead). I do have a few questions for you gents who might know more than I do:

    1. Once you pick up someone in the Newmarket area, where is a safe place to go. I am generally just looking for a handjob / tit feel, maybe a CBJ at most.

    2. I saw private security sitting in an SUV near the Mobil station. Are they there to ward off people like me? Do they communicate with the police if they see someone getting in your car?

    3. Do you have any tips for watching out for undercover LEO's?

    4. I read that the routine is to get something at McDonald's, and then go sit in the Mobil parking lot. Which parking lot, though? The one on the opposite end from the convenience store, or the one right next to the convenience store? The one right next to the convenience store was much closer to where all the people were gathered, but it seemed a little too dangerous right there.

    Thanks, guys!

  12. #4971

    Me pimp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    Not judging, but I also never see her working. Are you her pimp? Not judging but veryeary to send number out?
    Nah, I just feel bad cause I got like 12 PM for her number and lost the phone. I was trying to hook up some guys here with a nice girl who will make your money worth something.

  13. #4970

    The ham

    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    If you want her. Pm me your number, I'll give it to her.
    Not judging, but I also never see her working. Are you her pimp? Not judging but veryeary to send number out?

  14. #4969

    Framingham report

    The paper says Serenity House will be moving to Framingham this week or next. If you are around the metrowest like me, then you know a lot of new talent will be hitting the streets. Be on the look out.

  15. #4968

    I'm with her now

    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    I've been driving this path a lot at all hours. Still no sight of her. Anyone manage to pick Amanda up?

    Thank for any info anyone has.
    If you want her. Pm me your number, I'll give it to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape