Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 10288
-
12-14-17 12:50 #133Senior Member

Posts: 542[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove homosexual references in the text. Please do not post homosexual references in the Forum. Thanks!
I can't blame you for your needs, we don't judge, but you need to go find a gay forum for that.
Best of luck
A2
-
12-12-17 19:39 #132Senior Member

Posts: 591How is she UTR if she has posted to the internet in the past? She posted out to the world to see. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Rockey7373
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-17 14:02 #131Senior Member

Posts: 542[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-12-17 14:00 #130Senior Member

Posts: 542Carly
In pm I told you she is UTR. Please do not post her old ad! BTW, thanks a lot for that post! She may have gone underground now!
-
12-10-17 18:36 #129Senior Member

Posts: 360Carly
Google is your friend.
Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome
[View Original Post]
http://www.bodyrubs.review/reviews-for-810-309-8504/
-
12-10-17 17:43 #128Senior Member

Posts: 542She is UTR!
Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-17 17:37 #127Senior Member

Posts: 190Carly
Where are her posts, she on Craigslist or BP, or another site?
Originally Posted by Rockey7373
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-17 20:43 #126Senior Member

Posts: 542Carly
I agree with everything that BeerGuy3800 said about Carly, He is indeed a true Gentleman, just like I am. LOL.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-17 14:48 #125Senior Member

Posts: 275Carly
I confirm everything Rocky says about Carly. She is great in every department. Saw her today.
-
12-09-17 01:55 #124Senior Member

Posts: 542Carly was terrific!
I saw Carly a week ago and she is still up to her typical standards. She came to my motel and looked great. She brought her big bag of tricks (toys) as well. Carly has always been a fav of mine, easy going, easy on the eyes. Carly actually made love to junior, spent hours of joyful Hoover action. In her bag of toys were all the common and a few that I've never seen before, BTW, all toys were new in sealed plastic wrap. We know each other well so there were no introductions necessary. She was on Jr before I closed the door BBBJ style, tight kitty and G is offered with an upgrade as she puts it. Carly has dark hair, dark eyes, and a spinner's body of 5'1" 110 lbs and super perky 32's, but mostly pure, generous talent. My appointment was for a full overnight and let me say, I could barely walk out in the morning. Carly is a great provider for both the experienced and new guys, she is very attentive and easy going. Seniors PM for number.
-
12-02-17 20:55 #123Hijacked account

Posts: 108[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-31-17 09:20 #122Senior Member

Posts: 54Petite Apryle
I just saw her a couple of weeks ago. She still sees some of her old regulars. I see her about once a month or so.
Originally Posted by Waxon1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 16:45 #121Senior Member

Posts: 647She is now out of the business. She no longer is doing dating. She has a new life.
Originally Posted by LanMan10
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 15:23 #120Senior Member

Posts: 110I did have a dream of her a few months ago, and yup, not her in the pic, BUT the lady was quite attractive, and I did enjoy the heck out of the dream, I am not into some things that others may be, I find an oral conversation interesting, and she holds her own in that area. Quite fun. A bit high priced than some but not a an outright GPS like some of the "ladies" have.
Originally Posted by JackPineSavag
[View Original Post]
TOFTT, and won!
-
08-17-17 08:44 #119Senior Member

Posts: 321Fake pics??
Read somewhere back a couple weeks ago that those pics are some hot porn star.
Originally Posted by GeorgeBurns
[View Original Post]
Probably using fake pics since there is no info on her.









Reply With Quote





