rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2325

    Dla

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    She is an insanely good fuck. Takes it well in all holes. .
    Agree. For two hours with me, BB CIP x 2, BB CIA x 1, BBBJ CIM swallowed x 1.

  2. #2324

    DirtyAnnie

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    She is an insanely good fuck. Takes it well in all holes. .
    Some of the best sex I've ever had!

  3. #2323

    Buffy

    Maybe this has been answered already here. I'm just feeling too lazy to look:

    Does anyone know Buffy's position on the topic of this thread? Thanks.

  4. #2322

    Dla

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Nice find Epic! Annie looks like a fun fuck!
    She is an insanely good fuck. Takes it well in all holes. .

  5. #2321

    Dirty Annie & Farrah.

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    Correct, had a duo with them. BBFS with both, CIP in annie and Farrah licked it clean.
    Awesome. Mind sharing what you had to put down for that duo and for how long. Seems like you had an awesome time.

  6. #2320

    DTA and Farrah

    Awesome vid. Link was not working for me yesterday, but is fine now. Thanks again for taking the time to share.

  7. #2319
    Nice find Epic! Annie looks like a fun fuck!

  8. #2318

    Birthmark and Loud Moans

    Yes. That's undeniably DLA. Brings back memories of two hours with her back in January. Good one, Epic.

  9. #2317

    Sweet Jazzy

    I saw her a few years back. I had just returned from a hunting trip of 2 weeks. Nothing but guys around, & no privacy, so couldn't ROO. As soon as I made it home to put gear away & shower I called her. I drove to Marysville from Centralia (ish) are just to see her. She looks healthier in her recent pics, then when I saw her.

  10. #2316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Correct, had a duo with them. BBFS with both, CIP in annie and Farrah licked it clean.

  11. #2315

    Tna bbfs

    A couple of fine TNA BBFS providers. I would have liked to see Farrah Squirt in it. That little Dirtyannie can fuck for sure. Not sure who the male star is though.

  12. #2314
    Who were they? The link seems dead.

  13. #2313

  14. #2312

  15. #2311

    Sweet Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtCutter  [View Original Post]
    A blast from the past. Haven't heard from her in a couple of years and she calls out of the blue, OMG same incredible service and she's got boobs. Same menu everything and anything BBFS, ANAL, CIP, CIA or whatever since we can't post phones #. Here's her email sjazzygfe@gmail.com $400. For an hour of bliss.
    Thanks for sharing. She looks delicious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape