Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,976 to 21,990 of 31846
-
12-12-17 11:24 #9871Senior Member

Posts: 2316PGC Carmen
I wonder if occasional PGC associate Carmen might drop in? She sometimes pops up around Christmas.
Originally Posted by YourToYinTn
[View Original Post]
Never saw her, but I first tried to set up something in 2012. One of my longer pursuits, I must admit!
-Jeepster1.
-
12-12-17 09:32 #9870Senior Member

Posts: 61Talked to her the other day. Currently it's just her but some additions could be coming soon.
.
Originally Posted by RickNnashville
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-17 05:35 #9869Senior Member

Posts: 153Tried to send you a PM. Is Jessica the only one around right now or they going through changes or? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-17 16:32 #9868Senior Member

Posts: 339Pgc.
I hadn't been to PGC in a few months and after seeing posts about them I decided to check them out again.
Originally Posted by BigRedPete24
[View Original Post]
I sent a text and got a reply in approx 5 min and set up an appt with Jessica.
It has been over a year since I dreamed with her and I'm so glad I made the call as we had a blast.
Her body is so nice and she has such a pretty face.
She has always had a great attitude and while she isn't GFE she really seems to enjoy herself and gets into it.
I highly recommend her. She is one of the good ones!
-
12-11-17 11:04 #9867Senior Member

Posts: 557April Blake
For those interested just call the number I have given you andd she will probably answer the phone this week.
-
12-11-17 09:18 #9866Regular Member

Posts: 20Any info on this lady?
I have looked for reviews on this lady any real info would be appreciated.
backpage.com.nashville. listcrawler.com/ post /25068720/.
Boroboy.
-
12-10-17 23:59 #9865Senior Member

Posts: 557Where are they
They are certainly not grouped into one place. At least the good ones.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-17 23:57 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 557Avery Adams
She is listed on sister site this week.
-
12-10-17 18:32 #9863Senior Member

Posts: 557April Blake
Thanks for the confirmation. She is the BEST VALUE IN THE SOUTH for performance and beauty. No one close. If I lived there I'd see her 3 times a week. The price is ridiculous. As low as 100 with practically no clock and everything men desire in bed.
Originally Posted by Jboon
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-17 03:00 #9862Senior Member

Posts: 58Pgc
The PGC website only shows Jessica in the gallery. Not sure what's going on but has been reliable for a few years now.
Originally Posted by RickNnashville
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-17 18:22 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 153I've been wondering the same thing myself. Have tried contacting a few times over the past couple weeks with no response. Very odd from my previous experiences.
Originally Posted by Lacr398
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-17 13:52 #9860Senior Member

Posts: 142I saw her in Birmingham and your review is spot on. She is almost too GFE, because she only wants to see one guy a day so it does make traveling difficult fopr her. She is REALLY into pleasing you and doing what she can to make you happy. One of the most unusual girls I have met p4 p.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-17 11:57 #9859Senior Member

Posts: 159She has a current month review on the site TER.
Originally Posted by Lacr398
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-17 10:31 #9858Senior Member

Posts: 42Pgc
Anyone been to pgc lately? They seem to have been real quiet.
-
12-09-17 07:10 #9857Senior Member

Posts: 2528Like you reviews.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
Wish there was a few of 1, 2 and 7 around this part of the country.
Wish Jessica Johnson was back.









Reply With Quote





