Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #393

    Prettylilsummerrose.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-285827c470b2

    Anyone have any dealings with her? She has been reaching out to me for a few weeks, looking for some action.

  2. #392

    I'm not her pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like tennis nut us her pimp.
    I just think she is super-nice and provides a great service. I like to spread the word when I'm enthusiastic about someone. It could be a plumber, handyman, electrician, massage therapist, etc. I like to spread the word.

  3. #391

    Tennis nut

    Sounds like tennis nut us her pimp.

  4. #390
    Update Alexcis: (I apologize for the Three Posts, but I felt like I needed to give you guys an update, since I don't know how to remove my first post lol)

    Communication was way easier this time. I'm glad that I went through with it. She cares about her craft and cares about you. She has an incredible body. Big nice tits and a decent butt.

    At TennisNut, I would have removed my first comment if there was an option. I was just heated after that event, so I wanted some relief.

  5. #389

    Going to try it out again. Alexcis.

    Hopefully, I will have better luck. My 2nd head gives people 2nd chances. Also, she contacted me a few hours later and apologized. Although her excuses were lacking, she was willing to give me a discount after I contacted her this morning. Lets hope that I get to see her and experience her this time.

  6. #388

    I can't defend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Alexcis since I read all the reviews on her and was curious.

    First text was sent at 11 am. 2nd was sent around 2. Didn't get a reply till 3 ish, which is understandable since I would assume she has a busy schedule. Every time she replied, it took at least an hour, which is again, understandable. Then, what pisses me off is that it took her an hour to send me an address, giving me the lame excuse of "oh, I thought I sent it. " Next, I drove all the way there and waited 30 minutes. Texted her and called her and didn't get a reply. I should have known from the delay in the address text that this wasn't going to be a good decision. She was right when she said that I was going to leave happy, because I did leave happy. All I did was waste maybe $5 on gas, but saved $150+. Just from our brief conversation today, I knew that it wasn't going to be a good time. Thank god she canceled without notification. I hope guys do that to her more often *I'm irritated right now*.
    I've been quite a champion for Alexcis on this forum; however, I can't defend her. There is no defense. We have to remember that providers are in this business for many reasons. The particular reason I'm thinking about, which will go unlabeled, means we have to put up with "inconsistency" once in a while. It's the nature of the beast.

    I suspect, if you try her again and remind her of what she did last time, she will bend over backwards to make up for it. I can also imagine that you'd want to just move on and be done with it.

  7. #387

    Badluck Chuck

    Contacted Alexcis since I read all the reviews on her and was curious.

    First text was sent at 11 am. 2nd was sent around 2. Didn't get a reply till 3 ish, which is understandable since I would assume she has a busy schedule. Every time she replied, it took at least an hour, which is again, understandable. Then, what pisses me off is that it took her an hour to send me an address, giving me the lame excuse of "oh, I thought I sent it. " Next, I drove all the way there and waited 30 minutes. Texted her and called her and didn't get a reply. I should have known from the delay in the address text that this wasn't going to be a good decision. She was right when she said that I was going to leave happy, because I did leave happy. All I did was waste maybe $5 on gas, but saved $150+. Just from our brief conversation today, I knew that it wasn't going to be a good time. Thank god she canceled without notification. I hope guys do that to her more often *I'm irritated right now*.

  8. #386

    Another pic

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Did she send other pictures of herself? Her face is kind of other-worldly. Are you sure she's not from Mars? Will $20 get her spaceship from Mars to S. D?

    I wouldn't send money in advance like that. I might offer to reimburse her for gas once she shows up. She certainly doesn't know anything about sales, that's for sure!

    Good luck. Nail her!
    This is pic Kendall sent me, took me forever to figure out how to upload it. Good luck guys, hope you have better luck than I did with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100.jpg‎  

  9. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLovesIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. I like her face. I hope her pictures are accurate. It's odd though that I've searched for Asians 5 feet and under but she's never popped up. Sometimes I think their search engine needs some work. I've seen girls some of you have posted about here and they never appear when I search for them. The only appear going directly to their link.
    It's because girls also can set her setting to make her profile to be not shown on the front page & not searched. Nothing odd about it.

  10. #384

    SA's Search function and other functions

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLovesIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. I like her face. I hope her pictures are accurate. It's odd though that I've searched for Asians 5 feet and under but she's never popped up. Sometimes I think their search engine needs some work. I've seen girls some of you have posted about here and they never appear when I search for them. The only appear going directly to their link.
    SA's search function sucks and I've had another persistent problem: when I "Hide members" who have viewed me, they don't stay hidden. When I "hide members" who have favorited me, they DO stay hidden! Has anyone else noticed the same problem?

  11. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by KasherSD  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    Although I have been a regular visitor and a beneficiary of this forum, this is my first post. I recently saw this short and tiny Asian girl who simply loves sex, including BBBJ.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-13967b00fbc1
    Thanks for the tip. I like her face. I hope her pictures are accurate. It's odd though that I've searched for Asians 5 feet and under but she's never popped up. Sometimes I think their search engine needs some work. I've seen girls some of you have posted about here and they never appear when I search for them. The only appear going directly to their link.

  12. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by KasherSD  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    Although I have been a regular visitor and a beneficiary of this forum, this is my first post. I recently saw this short and tiny Asian girl who simply loves sex, including BBBJ.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-13967b00fbc1
    LOL, straight to the point, I like that, thanks for the report.

  13. #381

    Katy434 - Sex Addict

    Fellow mongers,

    Although I have been a regular visitor and a beneficiary of this forum, this is my first post. I recently saw this short and tiny Asian girl who simply loves sex, including BBBJ.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-13967b00fbc1

  14. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Kendall San Diego.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-7a79c1419f58

    Have been messaging with her today, everything seems to be going well and set up a meeting for this evening. At the last second she wants me to front her 20 for gas using the cash. Me app. I know its only 20 bucks, but I just can't get over sending money to someone I've never met.

    Now she might be legit, just beware fellow mongers, she may be a scammer.
    You did the right thing. I would have told her the same thing, I don't mind handing her a 20 for gas money after the M&G, but just not over online payment.

  15. #379

    Agree, not a good pic

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Did she send other pictures of herself? Her face is kind of other-worldly. Are you sure she's not from Mars? Will $20 get her spaceship from Mars to S. D?

    I wouldn't send money in advance like that. I might offer to reimburse her for gas once she shows up. She certainly doesn't know anything about sales, that's for sure!

    Good luck. Nail her!
    Yes, she did send another pic, much better appearance. If I can figure out how to upload will post it here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape