Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,086 to 26,100 of 61370
-
12-04-17 11:46 #35285Senior Member

Posts: 1126Infamous Amy.
Can you tell me why she is Infamous?
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-17 09:08 #35284Senior Member

Posts: 502Dundalk and Dundalk Valerie aka Layla
No phone but she has been in dundalk near the citgo the last few weeks. But there have been so many ladies in dundalk that passing her wouldn't be bad. Yes dundalk is getting plenty chics again. Check all 3 gas stations on dundalk ave, also by the pharmacy. Don't let the dopeboys by the pharmacy frighten you guys. They will point you right to the girls. Be careful at the BP though a lot of shit going on there. So be cautious. The gulf gas station across from the pharmacy is pretty quiet a find alot of gems there on the regular morning, noon and night. Ashley, Eva, Sara, Samatha, Lauren, Valerie or Layla whatever she go by In the infamous Amy have all been poked this week by yours truly. No signs of Toni at all still in search of her for some great times. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 16:18 #35283Senior Member

Posts: 1126ISO Dundalk Valerie
Recent talks of this fallen angel, from Backpage to Streets. Got me thinking of her again and that cute little phat kitten of hers. Not to mention her flexible ways. Love that nerdy look she sports. Definitely a sweetheart and worth keeping around. So if anyone could put me back in touch with her, I'll repay the favor.
Phyuck.
-
12-03-17 09:06 #35282Senior Member

Posts: 290Welcome to the forum and good luck finding that Asian coochie again, visual material would be appreciated too.
Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 07:27 #35281Senior Member

Posts: 502I spoke of this chic a few weeks ago I had her name wrong. She can take some wood if you ever sample all her goods.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 23:57 #35280Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Christina
Ah yes, a different Christina. And the girl in your post has to be the same as the one in Geckoman's post, the tat is a definite match. Norm.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 22:29 #35279Senior Member

Posts: 161Not BSW
The girl I dated is not BSW. The picture I posted was about a month ago.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 22:20 #35278Senior Member

Posts: 119It was a Super rare encounter for me.
Originally Posted by AgentMulder
[View Original Post]
I met her around the Circle on a Saturday between 12:30 am and 1:00 am on either the 4th or the 11th of February.
I went early because Saturday / Sunday morning is always dry after 3:00 am near Wilkins as well as conkling and other areas.
Surprisingly, I remember all this.
There's a lesson I learned that day. Don't underestimate Saturdays. You might find a dyme that don't have those junkie scars.
Probably because some clean women are Backpage chick who needs some straight cash, quick and fast, and don't do this everyday.
I had her number at one point but then she changed it or something like most SW, I assume.
-
12-02-17 20:50 #35277Senior Member

Posts: 705Valerie
Didn't know that. She still looks good but who knows for how much longer.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 20:24 #35276Senior Member

Posts: 290This is the Christina or at least that's the name she gave me, last time I saw her working the fairhaven stroll, she used to walk in the brookly stroll.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 18:33 #35275Senior Member

Posts: 141Molly. And Ashlyn
For the several readers who've pm'd me or posted about Molly, she is definitely now walking CB, at least some of the time. I was only passing through with a different objective in mind, so didn't partake, but she was walking Fairhaven in the past few days.
And FWIW brunette Ashlyn, with the glasses, is evidently no longer at her aunt's house, for those who wanted to visit her there.
As always, try to be good to these young ladies -.
Norm.
-
12-02-17 18:30 #35274Senior Member

Posts: 243Valerie used to advertise on Backpage and went by Layla. It's a shame she's walking the streets now, she's an absolute sweetie:
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/balt...-3354/1/617912
-
12-02-17 18:27 #35273Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: re: Who is This?
If you're referring to light-skinned BSW Christina who was active on W / W some time ago, I agree Geckoman's pic looks like her, but the back tat is wrong. Below are two snaps of that Christina; not the best quality, but it's definitely not the crown tat G showed.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
Norm.
-
12-02-17 18:01 #35272Senior Member

Posts: 2343Hot
LE and ULE are off the chain on the west side tonight. The streets are empty. I would avoid!
-
12-02-17 17:05 #35271Senior Member

Posts: 100You and me both, brother!
That's what I call an encounter, Sexy Tyrant!
Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69
[View Original Post]
And she seemed Submissive to boot!
Anyone here with information, or even just a sighting please pm Us, or post.
Best of regards.
Fox.











Reply With Quote



