Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 2518
-
01-30-18 14:07 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 46Seeking info
Did the loop a few times during work today. Can't partake while on the clock, but really wanted to. There was a SW in ripped light blue jeans who purpusly had extta wiggle in her walk. She alfo had a dark blue hoodie. Andony have any info? Is she decent or should I stay away.
-
01-27-18 18:33 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 405Out again today
Ok, so the weather was perfect today to look for girls on the streets, or so I thought. I drove all the streets on the east side of Manchester. As I was about to head home I spotted a girl and headed around the corner to get a look. She was on Lincoln St near Hanover. She was fucking hot! I'm pretty sure she was waiting for someone to pick her up as she was just standing there on here phone. I gave he a nod as I went by slowly, she made eye contact but didn't wave me over. I drove around the corner again and saw her full front and what a body. She had a Harley jacket on but it was wide open and I could see she was wearing a belly shirt and WOW a nice flat stomach. Not even sure if she is a SW, but hoping someone on here might know a hot blonde in this area and relay the info. PM is fine, or right in the forum. This girl deserves more of us as friends.
-
01-20-18 17:29 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 405First time seriously looking.
Took my first trip through Manchester today with the actual intent of looking for a SW. Never really into that scene before, but with limited funds today decided it was time especially with it being a nice day. Anyway first girl I saw that I thought was working was a fairly tall long haired blonde. She gave me a look but I drove by. Thinking, what the hell, I turned around and just as I was getting to her she was getting into a car. My loss as I would have picked her up. Second one wasn't so good. She waved to me as I was going by but didn't stop again. I turned around and just as I caught up to her I had to stop for a stop sign and she run's around my truck and wants to get in but I yelled for her not to get in. She comes around to my door and I got a good look. Really dirty dark hair and a terrible cracked lower lip that looked almost to be infected. She asked for a butt, but I don't smoke, then a couple bucks but I wasn't getting into my pockets in the middle of the street and told her I'd be back later. Anyway, I will be back out looking for the blonde on Manchester St.
-
01-11-18 06:31 #1795Regular Member

Posts: 19Amy.
Took a ride around the loop yesterday just before school let out and saw a few girls out thanks to the nice weather. One small black girl was aggressively trying to flag me down but she seemed a bit too wired to be comfortable. Just down Manchester I found Amy. Amy is a skinny blonde, very cute, very nice body and has a few tats. Turns out she had a place not far from where I picked her up so we went there for naked BJ for .6. I would repeat if I saw her out again.
-
01-03-18 20:48 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 202HAHA Like at the Golden Corral!
Originally Posted by Gbx9134
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 16:50 #1793Regular Member

Posts: 22Storm
Have a feeling all the girls will be out tonight due to the storm tomorrow. Could be a buffett LOL its been slow but its time to catch up.
-
01-01-18 16:57 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 410Hoodies
3 hoodies out when I passed through. All identified, older Sam, Rosa, Nicketa.
Too cold for this today, slight warm up Wednesday.
-
01-01-18 11:19 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 79Witches Tit
So cold, -7 F, that I made several loops looking for a witches's tit just to warm up. Saw 4 out dressed in leggins and fur lined hoodies making it impossible knowing who to pick. Slowed as a passed hoodie #1, tall probably Patience. This game too difficult so chose hoodie # 3 and ended up with Amanda needing help paying for her phone. Nice experience for. 8. Happy New Year.
-
12-11-17 12:34 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 119Tell us more!
She looks interesting enough to try. Where did you find her? Name? Numbers?
Originally Posted by AdderAll
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-17 19:34 #1789Regular Member

Posts: 14Number?
Originally Posted by AdderAll
[View Original Post]
Was she good?
-
12-07-17 10:14 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 269Moar
Computer no worky. That great. Going to bring her home to mom, I'm sure she will like the greek food mom makes.
-
12-07-17 07:11 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 345Cruised the zone yesterday around 4:00 - 5:00 PM
Seemed to be quite a few out there. Went down Laurel and this girl with long, wavy brown hair approached me. She said, "Hi' and then smiled. The smile was that of a Jack-O-Lantern, so I said, "That's OK" and drove off. Moving on, I then went up Manchester and turned the corner onto Lincoln. I see this other girl and pulled over. She motions for me to roll down the window. She then says, "Hello sir. " I'm not sure, but It appeared to be brunette Megan. She didn't look very appealing so I just said, "I'm good," and she replied with, "Well have a nice drive. " Cruising around some more, sure enough, as Rush reported awhile back, Amy was back and still looking good. Picked her up, drove to a spot and enjoyed a BBBJCIM. She spit it out, took a swig of her soda and took a mint that I offered her. Hope to see her again.
CH.Last edited by ColaHunter; 12-07-17 at 07:18. Reason: Spelling error(s)
-
12-06-17 13:03 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 624Thank You for your contributions
Do you understand how bad this post looks?
Originally Posted by NhLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 11:22 #1785Regular Member

Posts: 7Nice!
I am a long time lurker on this site and occasionally take plunges. I use this site for verification of providers.
Originally Posted by AdderAll
[View Original Post]
You seem to have a good luck to hit on nice girls. Keep sharing. Do you have any information on this chick?
-
12-02-17 17:39 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 269Testing 1234
Glamour. 12345.










Reply With Quote




