Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35267

    Where They At?

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki1948  [View Original Post]
    New to area. Where are the Curtis Bay strolls? Seen Wilkens and Fairhaven in Brooklyn. Thanks MONGERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    https://dubofflawgroup.com/blog/prostitution/

    This is probably the easiest way to explain. Zoom in for better detail.
    Open Baltimore has more detail, though at least some of the arrests are years-old. It's going to show you down to the intersection, and probably highlight areas you didn't know about.

    And of course, any areas nearby actual arrests are probably spots you could see a girl out walking.

  2. #35266
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    I dated this girl, several weeks ago, but I forgot her name. Does anybody know who this is?
    Is that a light skinned BSW named Andrea? I kinda can't tell but it looks like one I knew.

  3. #35265
    Quote Originally Posted by Genre  [View Original Post]
    When over by Wilkins, I know the places to go once the pickup is made, but what about B / CB? Are there any similar host houses?

    I was in the area recently. Midday, and saw someone I would have liked to get to know better, but I didn't want to have to run out to the notels, etc.

    Do the girls have places to go, and are they usually safe (ish)? I understand if you don't want to out your favorite spots and / or don't want to list them publicly, but any hints would be appreciated.
    I do not know the wilkens spots. Pm me? I've got a cb spot I can give you.

  4. #35264
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    I dated this girl, several weeks ago, but I forgot her name. Does anybody know who this is?
    Wow, that looks like Christina, last time I saw her she was getting thin, haven't seen her in a while tho, how recent is that image?

  5. #35263
    Wandered around Brooklyn for a bit. I got pulled over holding my phone while driving so once I got to 2nd I had to wing it.

    Had a bit of trouble telling the pros from the civies. Everywhere else I've been the track is obvious. Here I saw girls working right next to folks hanging out on their stoop. Weird.

    Picked up Tiffany (with a y). Had a good time. Will explore the area more while I'm here.

  6. #35262

    Who Is This

    I dated this girl, several weeks ago, but I forgot her name. Does anybody know who this is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171130.jpg‎  

  7. #35261

    Bubbles.

    Hade some business in the city today so afterwards I decided to see what was out during the day hrs since I usually come out at night. Hit the backstreets off WW and seen a few. Mostly walking dead looking folks but one looked decent so I made the scoop. She introduced herself as bubbles and I remembered reading many good reviews about her on here. We head to the notel and once in the room she gets naked and tells me I'm about to show you why they call me bubbles. She gets to work and about 5 minutes later I'm done. I didn't even get to sample anything else. She was that good as many of you know. I asked her if she had digits but she said she doesn't but can be found in the area I picked her up from. Damage was. 20 but I tipped her. 10 for a job well done.

  8. #35260

    Destiny.

    I really like her. Couple text, then we meet, then she "meats" LOL. Always a good time with her. She is still staying at Notel Ts (Tessa). Went by for a late night nut. Slow deep BBBJ, followed by K9 (her request) then flipped her over for MISH till I filled her up. Standard tuition, always will repeat.

    Phyuck.

  9. #35259

    Where to go B / CB

    When over by Wilkins, I know the places to go once the pickup is made, but what about B / CB? Are there any similar host houses?

    I was in the area recently. Midday, and saw someone I would have liked to get to know better, but I didn't want to have to run out to the notels, etc.

    Do the girls have places to go, and are they usually safe (ish)? I understand if you don't want to out your favorite spots and / or don't want to list them publicly, but any hints would be appreciated.

  10. #35258

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    She isn't as big as the pictures recently posted, but she is no means skinny. She used to be over 200 lbs, now down to about 150-160 lbs, saw her yesterday walking with a black guy.

    The girls have been having a hard time around Pontiac, Washburn, 4th, 5th, and 6th streets with LE patrolling heavy and stopping the girls and checking them out.

    Maria was back from grandma's the other day. She is carrying a lot more weight and had her rotten upper teeth pulled, used to be a good date. 5'9 about 190 lbs now WSW.

    Lindsey has been walking Fairhaven lately, starting to look rough now that she is living in the area and not the Budget.

    Pam is starting to walk Fairhaven because of LE presence around Pontiac. She is presently off drugs and has more weight still nice personality.

    Josie is looking really good and has gained quite a bit of weight for what ever reason, always a great date.

    Now that cold weather is upon us I am starting to set up my dates with those that can keep a phone for the winter so I won't have to try and figure out who is who all bundled up.

    Paige from the SA is now walking WW, staying around the Westside shopping center.

    Be Safe Be Careful.
    Been out of game for a couple months now. Haven't seen Maria since late Spring. Is she even still around. She's a bit tall and gives great oral (used to be a regular of mine) but just disappeared. Guessing she was on vacation. Has anyone seen her lately? Was usually around BP but no telling where now.

  11. #35257

    Try This

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki1948  [View Original Post]
    New to area. Where are the Curtis Bay strolls? Seen Wilkens and Fairhaven in Brooklyn. Thanks MONGERS.
    https://dubofflawgroup.com/blog/prostitution/

    This is probably the easiest way to explain. Zoom in for better detail.

  12. #35256

    14th Street in DC, 90's. Good ole days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brizmo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night. Reminded me of DC (14th Street Stroll) 30+ years ago. Big difference was that the women flashing looked much better. I remember seeing one drop dead gorgeous blonde that was wearing a mink coat, garter belt and stockings. When you drove past her she would open the coat. The good old days. Safe Mongering.
    Yes, I remember those days. There would be so many girls out you'd lose count.

  13. #35255

    Curtis bay

    New to area. Where are the Curtis Bay strolls? Seen Wilkens and Fairhaven in Brooklyn. Thanks MONGERS.

  14. #35254
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

    I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.
    I saw her last night. Reminded me of DC (14th Street Stroll) 30+ years ago. Big difference was that the women flashing looked much better. I remember seeing one drop dead gorgeous blonde that was wearing a mink coat, garter belt and stockings. When you drove past her she would open the coat. The good old days. Safe Mongering.

  15. #35253
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    She is still walking in the area and still herky jerky dancing around. Not that hateful looking girl but I don't think I could relax and enjoy.

    Ashlund isn't bad, still new to this game around Pontiac & Washburn, still nave, wears glasses, dark hair. . . .
    It was quite a while back I met Ashley. Not surprised if she's doing the same dance moves. LOL!

    Never met Ashlund. . . I've been sticking to regulars a good long while & haven't met new people. Except that one time I was in the pond but not trying to sang a fish! (waiting down in CB for my regular to be available).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape