Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35258

    Where to go B / CB

    When over by Wilkins, I know the places to go once the pickup is made, but what about B / CB? Are there any similar host houses?

    I was in the area recently. Midday, and saw someone I would have liked to get to know better, but I didn't want to have to run out to the notels, etc.

    Do the girls have places to go, and are they usually safe (ish)? I understand if you don't want to out your favorite spots and / or don't want to list them publicly, but any hints would be appreciated.

  2. #35257

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    She isn't as big as the pictures recently posted, but she is no means skinny. She used to be over 200 lbs, now down to about 150-160 lbs, saw her yesterday walking with a black guy.

    The girls have been having a hard time around Pontiac, Washburn, 4th, 5th, and 6th streets with LE patrolling heavy and stopping the girls and checking them out.

    Maria was back from grandma's the other day. She is carrying a lot more weight and had her rotten upper teeth pulled, used to be a good date. 5'9 about 190 lbs now WSW.

    Lindsey has been walking Fairhaven lately, starting to look rough now that she is living in the area and not the Budget.

    Pam is starting to walk Fairhaven because of LE presence around Pontiac. She is presently off drugs and has more weight still nice personality.

    Josie is looking really good and has gained quite a bit of weight for what ever reason, always a great date.

    Now that cold weather is upon us I am starting to set up my dates with those that can keep a phone for the winter so I won't have to try and figure out who is who all bundled up.

    Paige from the SA is now walking WW, staying around the Westside shopping center.

    Be Safe Be Careful.
    Been out of game for a couple months now. Haven't seen Maria since late Spring. Is she even still around. She's a bit tall and gives great oral (used to be a regular of mine) but just disappeared. Guessing she was on vacation. Has anyone seen her lately? Was usually around BP but no telling where now.

  3. #35256

    Try This

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki1948  [View Original Post]
    New to area. Where are the Curtis Bay strolls? Seen Wilkens and Fairhaven in Brooklyn. Thanks MONGERS.
    https://dubofflawgroup.com/blog/prostitution/

    This is probably the easiest way to explain. Zoom in for better detail.

  4. #35255

    14th Street in DC, 90's. Good ole days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brizmo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night. Reminded me of DC (14th Street Stroll) 30+ years ago. Big difference was that the women flashing looked much better. I remember seeing one drop dead gorgeous blonde that was wearing a mink coat, garter belt and stockings. When you drove past her she would open the coat. The good old days. Safe Mongering.
    Yes, I remember those days. There would be so many girls out you'd lose count.

  5. #35254

    Curtis bay

    New to area. Where are the Curtis Bay strolls? Seen Wilkens and Fairhaven in Brooklyn. Thanks MONGERS.

  6. #35253
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

    I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.
    I saw her last night. Reminded me of DC (14th Street Stroll) 30+ years ago. Big difference was that the women flashing looked much better. I remember seeing one drop dead gorgeous blonde that was wearing a mink coat, garter belt and stockings. When you drove past her she would open the coat. The good old days. Safe Mongering.

  7. #35252
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    She is still walking in the area and still herky jerky dancing around. Not that hateful looking girl but I don't think I could relax and enjoy.

    Ashlund isn't bad, still new to this game around Pontiac & Washburn, still nave, wears glasses, dark hair. . . .
    It was quite a while back I met Ashley. Not surprised if she's doing the same dance moves. LOL!

    Never met Ashlund. . . I've been sticking to regulars a good long while & haven't met new people. Except that one time I was in the pond but not trying to sang a fish! (waiting down in CB for my regular to be available).

  8. #35251

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobalicious  [View Original Post]
    There was a girl named Ashely that at least used to hang around that area. I got the impression she was really enjoying whatever she took, because she seemed to be unable to stand still & straight up. Always kind of bobbing & weaving when she wasn't walking. . .
    She is still walking in the area and still herky jerky dancing around. Not that hateful looking girl but I don't think I could relax and enjoy.

    Ashlund isn't bad, still new to this game around Pontiac & Washburn, still naïve, wears glasses, dark hair.

    I did run across an old UTR friend of mine on 4th. She reminded me just how good she could be but I just need a change every couple of weeks to a month. Sometimes thick some times thin, or short or tall, just a change up with something new, I guess I am a *****, I don't know. I know I am not the only one that feels that way. Several of the girls I am sorry I gave them my number, they are on crack time, like call at 3 am and ask are you still awake or you busy. I have gotten to the point I don't monger after dark much, you can't really see who it is and the boys keep shooting everywhere. I have gotten to the point I can tell who it is just by the way they walk, you think I have been at this game awhile LOL. It is nice to run into somebody that has been out of the game for a couple years and just relapsed, its like fresh meat.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  9. #35250

    Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    There's a spinner blonde on Pontiac who does this all the time. She's not bad looking but I'd never pick her up. When she's not flashing she's dancing and twirling. That's a sure sign of crazy. . . .
    There was a girl named Ashely that at least used to hang around that area. I got the impression she was really enjoying whatever she took, because she seemed to be unable to stand still & straight up. Always kind of bobbing & weaving when she wasn't walking. . .

  10. #35249

    Watch out for crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

    I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.
    There's a spinner blonde on Pontiac who does this all the time. She's not bad looking but I'd never pick her up. When she's not flashing she's dancing and twirling. That's a sure sign of crazy. In my opinion so is flashing.

  11. #35248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Flashers

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

    I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.
    I remember in the seventies when there were many girls around the Preston and Charles area. This was when tube tops were the thing (loved those tube tops! There were a couple girls who would hang around Preston near St. Paul and when a potential date drove by they would pull down their tube top and smile at the driver. This got me to stop for them a couple of times.

    I wish tube tops would come back in style!

  12. #35247

    CB Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.
    Read the description wrong. Whoops!

    Nikki in CB is slim, tall, short hair, no butt. Usually find her early morning.

    Never ran into a Big Butt Nikki.

  13. #35246
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

    I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.
    Yea I saw one too a few months ago. Older chubby lady.

  14. #35245

    The Flasher

    There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

    I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.

  15. #35244
    Was board to day took a ride WW and was really dead, only couple girls out. I was told by one friend that if she was caught on the corner again she would be locked up for prostitution so she went home and stayed in.

    Saw reds / Stacy early afternoon Pulaski and Ashton early afternoon. She has lost a lot of weight and looked real good in jeans, not to sure she will look all that great after they come off now and doubt she still has those fine looking breasts.

    Only a couple girls out Pontiac area today, Saw Sandra and Bobbi and two BSWalkers, couple more came out late afternoon.

    Fairhaven had 6 or 7 girls out between about 6:30-7:15. I saw Lindsey, Kelly, both Erins and Nikki the one someone was looking for and a really short young looking blonde. There was a short thick mixed girl also that is new to hanging out and dating. She has short dark hair DO NOT PICK HER UP or you may end up missing Christmas and New Years dinner at home plus some more. Did see Jordan heading to the medicine man tonight.

    You guys be very careful and on your toes at all times the boys are not afraid anymore to shout any one including LE. If you haven't heard yet.

    BALTIMORE.

    AMERICAS LARGEST OUT DOOR.

    SHOOTING RANGE.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape