Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 736 to 750 of 9888
-
12-02-17 19:37 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 738Evalise
About to go TOFTT on this one, unless anyone knows any reason that would be a bad idea?
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...6-5943/9076127
-
12-02-17 08:30 #9152Regular Member

Posts: 4Kitty
I've seen her twice. First time she provided FS, the second was just CBJ, but I didn't ask since the CBJ was really good.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 03:23 #9151Regular Member

Posts: 24Joclyn
Has anyone seeing this one. She has been posting for sometime and think her pics are too go to be true. Any info would be great thanks in advance.
http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-...-2042_i2827391
-
12-02-17 00:39 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 738Well she's been at this for almost what...three years? And she's been pretty damn visible and up front about what she's doing the entire time. No one has ever reported any problems with LE regarding her. I don't think LE in this state cares as much about independent providers and their clients as some of you think they do.
Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 00:37 #9149Senior Member

Posts: 738
Originally Posted by FredArcher
[View Original Post]
I don't know man, I don't have all the answers here. But someone had said awhile back that this was happening in other states, and I've read on some other boards that a lot of providers post on that this is all BP is allowing them to post now.
Originally Posted by SonOfTheMist
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 22:39 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 333Kitty
Given the advice to lock in service details, I asked if her HH included FS. She said she only did FS for overnights, which seems crazy. I might still see her (I'm not opposed to CBJ if she's got skills), but she looks hot and I wanted to fuck her. We'll see.
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 21:27 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 198She sent other pics
Anything on Lexxi yet? There seems to be a group of them at the same hotel so I was like, ummm I don't know about that. Anyone taken a plunge yet?
Originally Posted by InfoMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 17:29 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 1405Daytime shenanigans
Saw this one last week, she talks a lot gets the job done but won't repeat. She is short and dumpy looking.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-fun-guys-for-daytime-shenanigans-warwick/8079943
-
12-01-17 17:27 #9145Senior Member

Posts: 27Pressure from who? They are using only bitcoin now after credit cards cut them off.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
Its so stupid.
-
12-01-17 16:58 #9144Regular Member

Posts: 16But it's not the case with every ad. On top of that, Pricilla seems to have just posted an ad but not the usual numbers. Something seems a bit fishy.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 13:56 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 738BP is changing things. Probably caving to pressure. From what I understand the phone number with social media link is all they're allowing in the ads now (at least some of them). There was another post about this recently, but it wasn't happening in every state. Appears to be going into effect everywhere now.
Originally Posted by InfoMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 12:24 #9142Senior Member

Posts: 39Oops.
Oops, newbie mistake. There was a guy who posted a few days ago about Kora (meaningless name since they change them at the drop of a hat). If you look up 'Portuguese' on any site like LER then you'll know who I'm talking about really quick. Take care.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 11:48 #9141Senior Member

Posts: 28About Destiny.
Is she safe? With the amount of traffic she gets I would think LEO would be all over her. All I want is a nice BBBJ.
-
12-01-17 10:50 #9140Regular Member

Posts: 7Evalise.
Hi guys,
My first post, more of a reader, but needed to reach out see if anyone has seen Evalise. Ad is new on the usual page and the usual checks don't bring up much of anything. Thanks all, be safe.
Side note, with the new phone # as titles on BP it shows providers # in link so wasn't sure if I should post so attached a pic instead.
-
12-01-17 09:08 #9139Regular Member

Posts: 24Recent posts.
Why have most post only show as a phone number! If anyone knows please share.















