Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #505

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaStripper  [View Original Post]
    So I had a half hour session this last Monday night. At first, I couldn't right entrance and ended up the 2nd floor going down unlike the previous visit (with Rebecca), I was able to get in via side door. Mimi met at the door. Hugged and pecked on the lips. Did usual BBBJ, daty and her ear licking. Fast forward to the penetration part, I was able to bb with a few thrust when she yelled you pay cheap. You pay cheap. Need to wear condom. I was like how much more for bb then smiled but on goes the hat and nutted. Washed up. Dressed. Pecked on the lips and left.
    I heard Rebecca was strictly CFS, but interesting to hear that her roommates might be more open. Granted, there's no confirmation BB was even an option with Mimi. Would love to hear more reports!

  2. #504

    Mimi under Rebecca274 hx handle

    So I had a half hour session this last Monday night. At first, I couldn't right entrance and ended up the 2nd floor going down unlike the previous visit (with Rebecca), I was able to get in via side door. Mimi met at the door. Hugged and pecked on the lips. Did usual BBBJ, daty and her ear licking. Fast forward to the penetration part, I was able to bb with a few thrust when she yelled you pay cheap. You pay cheap. Need to wear condom. I was like how much more for bb then smiled but on goes the hat and nutted. Washed up. Dressed. Pecked on the lips and left.

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    How much older because in her pics she looks pretty damn old.

    She's also extremely flaky and likes to waste peoples time so I've never met her but I'm curious how old she is. Like in her 60's?
    Her pics on her older profile also indicated bony frames and m3th jaw. Looks too much like a tweaker to try out. Good luck fellas.

  4. #502

    Update PearlyWhite

    She's back, new handle is PWsmile. Two of the same pictures from the last time.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PWsmile

    Punter1.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You have a link to here. There is NO PearlyWhite if you search under that handle.

  5. #501
    That was quick, checked her profile when she first showed up. Queried her again after the first posting here, now her profile is gone. Lasted about a week, too bad, was planning on checking her out.

    There will be others.

    Punter1.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You have a link to here. There is NO PearlyWhite if you search under that handle.

  6. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHipster  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. She's older that the photos, but eager to please and very flexible. Wore lingerie and heels upon arrival. If your looking for a skinny MILF, its a good deal.

    BBFS & CIP for 1. 5.
    You have a link to here. There is NO PearlyWhite if you search under that handle.

  7. #499

    My main regular lady friend is back for a bit and looking to tag team / train on her.

    Done this before a good amount of times and looking for again an shop to find a few new friends an old friends here again. BBW sorta MILF white girl and same deal as my previous posts. Happy holidays. Please leave best contact information as I don t have much time as much anymore to be online etc. Good luck everyone here.

  8. #498
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHipster  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. She's older that the photos, but eager to please and very flexible. Wore lingerie and heels upon arrival. If your looking for a skinny MILF, its a good deal.

    BBFS & CIP for 1. 5.
    How much older because in her pics she looks pretty damn old.

    She's also extremely flaky and likes to waste peoples time so I've never met her but I'm curious how old she is. Like in her 60's?

  9. #497

    PearlyWhite Hx

    Long time lurker, first time poster. She's older that the photos, but eager to please and very flexible. Wore lingerie and heels upon arrival. If your looking for a skinny MILF, its a good deal.

    BBFS & CIP for 1. 5.

  10. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnedOn  [View Original Post]
    Expensive upgrades! The GFE package is 5. For an hour. On the HH, she quoted me. 4 for covered camel and 2. For BBFS. I can't afford that.
    Quoted me similar. Guess I could've kept my mouth shut, paid the GFE rate and hoped for the best, but that GFE rate for YMMV BBFS is a bit steep. Should've pulled the trigger when she was brand new. I'm sure she's being bombarded by BBFS requests now that she's been outted and figures someone will pay for that much of a markup.

  11. #495

    Itty Bitty

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnedOn  [View Original Post]
    Expensive upgrades! The GFE package is 5. For an hour. On the HH, she quoted me. 4 for covered camel and 2. For BBFS. I can't afford that.
    I got the hr NonGFE package for 3. She quoted an additional 1, for BBFS. I declined, and just stuck with the regular NonGFE package. Little too much for me, as I'm used to just doing 3 for the hr.

  12. #494

    IttyBitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Xmul22  [View Original Post]
    Did you get this with GFE package or without?
    Expensive upgrades! The GFE package is 5. For an hour. On the HH, she quoted me. 4 for covered camel and 2. For BBFS. I can't afford that.

  13. #493
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Hami and Donna

    Both are under CV Oc section and both are NO GO for BBFS.

  14. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by Delantero  [View Original Post]
    Her account is gone. But yes, she is BBFS.
    Yep, when I clicked on the link with period it did show her account as not valid. But her, SBTehran84, account is still active.

  15. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweep  [View Original Post]
    This girl's menu shows 500 for GFE. I take it you paid for the lower priced option?
    Yes, I paid $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape