Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 5791
-
11-29-17 12:54 #496Senior Member

Posts: 145Quoted me similar. Guess I could've kept my mouth shut, paid the GFE rate and hoped for the best, but that GFE rate for YMMV BBFS is a bit steep. Should've pulled the trigger when she was brand new. I'm sure she's being bombarded by BBFS requests now that she's been outted and figures someone will pay for that much of a markup.
Originally Posted by TurnedOn
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-17 12:44 #495Regular Member

Posts: 2Itty Bitty
I got the hr NonGFE package for 3. She quoted an additional 1, for BBFS. I declined, and just stuck with the regular NonGFE package. Little too much for me, as I'm used to just doing 3 for the hr.
Originally Posted by TurnedOn
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-17 21:42 #494Senior Member

Posts: 101IttyBitty
Expensive upgrades! The GFE package is 5. For an hour. On the HH, she quoted me. 4 for covered camel and 2. For BBFS. I can't afford that.
Originally Posted by Xmul22
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-17 02:35 #493Banned Member

Posts: 1333Hami and Donna
Both are under CV Oc section and both are NO GO for BBFS.
-
11-25-17 00:51 #492Banned Member

Posts: 13Yep, when I clicked on the link with period it did show her account as not valid. But her, SBTehran84, account is still active.
Originally Posted by Delantero
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 11:24 #491Senior Member

Posts: 479Yes, I paid $$.
Originally Posted by Sweep
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-17 19:39 #490Senior Member

Posts: 161Pm'd on HX
You'll be surprised if it is true.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Lfk, dfk, fiv, BBBJ, daty, dato (on me), cfs, CBJ, role play, bdsm, all positions, camel sliding covered, Russian.
Toys-upon request and need advance notice-20-40 extra.
NO: greek, dato on you or non covered FS.
Cim msog welcomed but 20 donation extra!
Pics and video possible, tip necessary.
-
11-19-17 17:57 #489Senior Member

Posts: 397Another good one! "Maybe baby". I like that song! HAHAHAHH!
Originally Posted by JackDaStripper
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-17 12:14 #488Banned Member

Posts: 1333Ha Mi of OC
Anyone has ever test drive this one for BB? She looks pretty hot. I had an appointment with her once and she called in sick that day.
-
11-19-17 05:10 #487Senior Member

Posts: 161Maybe
Bb means baby.
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-17 23:14 #486Senior Member

Posts: 7261I'm sure the bb white knights are going to blast her on the clubs.
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-17 20:59 #485Senior Member

Posts: 479Blonde girl advertises bb
I have no first hand knowledge, but she advertises "just for you bb".
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/katyathunder
-
11-18-17 18:55 #484Senior Member

Posts: 67This girl's menu shows 500 for GFE. I take it you paid for the lower priced option?
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-17 14:35 #483Senior Member

Posts: 479I just booked the hour. Like I said, she had several condoms on the table by the bed, but she let me BBFS / CIP. Fun girl.
Originally Posted by Xmul22
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-17 12:07 #482Senior Member

Posts: 122Damage?
Did you get this with GFE package or without?
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



