Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 10956
-
12-04-17 20:59 #126Senior Member

Posts: 201For the people who can't find anything here's some I turned down
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-15edbf9e5203
Wanted 300 for two girls, no anal, no bjs, in revere. I passed.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-15edbf9e5203
Very ready to meet wants 250.
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...b-dd8d805e5dee
Wants 500 , didn't even ask to see my pic.
I'm getting ready to go to Colombia, theres so many hot chicks on here in Cartagena and Medellin that will be happy with 50.00.
-
12-02-17 16:35 #125Senior Member

Posts: 201If your not sure ask
I took a girl out that was way out of my league. Spent 100 bucks between drinks and lite meal for both of us. She was very very shy. I didn't mind she was a 10,22 yr old girl from Peru only in the country for 3 weeks. I'm like so do you think you would like to sleep with me, she's like why not. We got a room, spent well over two hours having a great time. , no mention of money and I dropped 300 in her purse at the end. She ghosted me finally I got her to tell me that she would want at least 500 for a night like that but it was her fault for not mentioning it. LOL never called her again but had a great time. From my point of view even if she went home after the meal 50 bucks to spend a few hours with hot girl is a bargain. Its different then escorts.
-
12-01-17 20:14 #124Senior Member

Posts: 664Good Point, mini meet and greet the first time
Good Point.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 10:01 #123Senior Member

Posts: 299You put yourself in a position where you had multiple hours invested on a very iffy outcome. Just meet over coffee or lunch and protect the amount of time you commit to a M&G. If things go well you can always suggest another activity after the first one. You both know why you're there and it's to see if there's any chemistry and if there should be a second meeting. I'm amazed how few guys have a clue but she knows within 3 seconds of meeting you if she's into you or not, why the hell would you waste hours on this?
And believe me, 500 and 700 is totally "not into you".
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 08:18 #122Senior Member

Posts: 79Depends.
I typically ask what they are looking for before getting together even just for a drink / dinner. Unless she is extremely attractive / hot and OK with just M&G. Which is rare case anyway.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
I had only two successful meetings via SA in the past.
Good Luck!
-
12-01-17 08:18 #121Senior Member

Posts: 664Mistym02148 411 any info?? From Malden Ma
Any inf on Misty02148 from Malden?? Thanks CM.
-
11-30-17 20:15 #120Senior Member

Posts: 664Any thoughts about asking in advance what she wants for an allowance??
I have had two meet and greets, drinks, dinner and wasted 21/2 hours of my time to find out they want 700 or 500 for a meeting at the FC.
I think if you message back and forth enough where you are comfortable to ask the question you can save a lot of time by weeding out those with GP syndrome.
-
11-29-17 00:33 #119Senior Member

Posts: 43Baby Becs
Hi,
Has anyone seen "Baby Becs". We are chatting for a while and now scheduled to meet after couple failure schedules. Any info is appreciated.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-06b682339377
-
11-27-17 13:56 #118Senior Member

Posts: 111Has nayone met the 18 year old from near Burlington named Carla.
I have been going back and forth with this 18 year old black girl who says that she is near Burlington. I want to take the plunge but something seems too good to be true. Anyone have any info on her? She calls herself Carla from SA.
-
11-19-17 20:38 #117Senior Member

Posts: 664Forget adriana nash she wants 400 outcall
She won't budge off of 400 outcall.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-17 20:11 #116Senior Member

Posts: 664Adriana Nash 21 S A
Has anyone seen Adriana Nash? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks CM.
-
11-19-17 18:57
Senior Member
-
11-19-17 18:18 #115Senior Member

Posts: 664Anyone seen Foreigner 13
Foreigner is from the South shore Norwood area, Any info would be appreciated Thanks CM.
-
11-18-17 22:11 #114Senior Member

Posts: 214I met a girl under 21, picked her up outside her college dorm.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-17 21:40 #113Senior Member

Posts: 20118-21 non pros
I have yet to be successful meeting anyone under 21. They talk a good game and then they ghost. If you ask a girl if she's met anyone or had an arrangement before and she says no. You probably get excited at the fresh meat, but chances are she's going to chicken out. Good luck with this one she looks cute I've wasted lots of time trying. 21-25 is a different story for me.
Originally Posted by RobHere
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-17 07:47 #112Senior Member

Posts: 380Rome is Right
Totally agree, but the quality of UTR is so much higher on SA than anywhere else I have found, it is worth the drinks and coffees.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




