Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 731 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #111

    Any info

    Hi,

    Anyone has any info on this. Planning to meet soon.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-06a8deac19c3

    Leaababyy.

  2. #110

    Don't book the room before you meet

    When you plan to meet a girl 70 pct she is even going to show up. Alot of the better pussy that I have met from this site, I will invest a lunch meeting or a few drinks before planning intimacy or meet with the plan lets meet for coffee, if we get along we can move to the hotel. I even got stood up by a girl after I booked a hotel for our third bedroom encounter. 'these girls have a lot of issues from daddy to guilt about sex for money. You must be a student of the game.

  3. #109

    Lilcutie.

    Talk to her a couple weeks ago. When she told me her expectations I told her she was full of s* and had her head straight up her ass. Naturally I can't see your link since she blocked me! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RobHere  [View Original Post]
    Hi! We agreed on 350 for couple of hrs. Booked room (non refundable). After that she denied and not replied to my text. Wasted time and money. Stay away from this. Wastage of time.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-bc3a218318eb

    Lilycutie96.

  4. #108

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos74  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been with her yet, but she wants $500 for a night.
    Hi! We agreed on 350 for couple of hrs. Booked room (non refundable). After that she denied and not replied to my text. Wasted time and money. Stay away from this. Wastage of time.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-bc3a218318eb

    Lilycutie96.

  5. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieFudPucke  [View Original Post]
    I was ghosted by this one recently.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-f140a73a857d

    Her tag line got my attention. We agreed to meet. She sent "day of" texts such as "leaving work now" and "on my way".

    Not angry about the flake out, just sucks she stood me up like that. She did seem somewhat apologetic later that night on text.

    Maybe I was too old or not her type in some other way? YMMV.

    I have met others from the site IRL recently (just a meet, nothing intimate) and plan to make an arrangement soon with someone much closer to my own age.
    I actually messaged her myself and made contact with her now that I see this I'm glad I didn't waste my time on her.

  6. #106

    Recent no show.

    I was ghosted by this one recently.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-f140a73a857d

    Her tag line got my attention. We agreed to meet. She sent "day of" texts such as "leaving work now" and "on my way".

    Not angry about the flake out, just sucks she stood me up like that. She did seem somewhat apologetic later that night on text.

    Maybe I was too old or not her type in some other way? YMMV.

    I have met others from the site IRL recently (just a meet, nothing intimate) and plan to make an arrangement soon with someone much closer to my own age.

  7. #105

    Wow. A lot around worcester

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos74  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been with her yet, but she wants $500 for a night.
    This is definitely a lot around Worcester Area.

  8. #104

    Try [URL]hotelsbytheday.com[/URL]

    Daytime rates,10 am to 4 pm, cheap.

  9. #103
    I've met some hot girls around 19-25 on SA. Only once and this was recent a girl was acting up, should of known better when she was from a housing project. But whatever met many great looking girls here.

  10. #102

    500?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos74  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been with her yet, but she wants $500 for a night.
    Wow that is a lot for a meet.

  11. #101
    Haven't been with her yet, but she wants $500 for a night.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobHere  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Anyone has anyinfo on lilycutie96. Please PM me.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-bc3a218318eb

  12. #100

    Mother lode

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    The thread has only 7 pages, go back to the very first post and read all the posts moving forward. If you come to any conclusion other than " I have to pay to meet girls off the site" then start over and read all the posts again. Keep doing this until you realize that you need to at least pay for one month to make the site work for you.
    The real place to go is the Richmond VA sugar thread, the de facto national thread on arrangements. There is also an archive of all the key posts on how to do this, play in 'the bowl'.

  13. #99

    A lot of fakes and scammers.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat69  [View Original Post]
    Signed up for non paying member profile on SA.

    I am looking for a SB but not long term. Sort of a pay per meet situation.

    Do I message lots of girls and see what happens?

    Curious what the response rate is? I assume most profiles are fake.
    A lot of them to be sure. But many are legit and just looking for some side money. Some are pros but some are just hot nubiles and available. A non paid membership is just a teaser, you cannot respond to their conversations so you have very little chance of making contact. Hang around long enough and you will pay up, it's a lot of work but hey 18-25 year old hotties? It's worth it if you are prepared to invest a lot of time.

  14. #98

    All the answers are in this thread.

    The thread has only 7 pages, go back to the very first post and read all the posts moving forward. If you come to any conclusion other than " I have to pay to meet girls off the site" then start over and read all the posts again. Keep doing this until you realize that you need to at least pay for one month to make the site work for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat69  [View Original Post]
    Signed up for non paying member profile on SA.

    I am looking for a SB but not long term. Sort of a pay per meet situation.

    Do I message lots of girls and see what happens?

    Curious what the response rate is? I assume most profiles are fake.

  15. #97

    SA Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    Just signed up for SA yesterday and am curious how you guys screen profiles as scammers seem to be rampant! I've been contacted by multiple different users that have the same pics such as the example below.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e606c413b87f

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-5f9dd50a034d
    Signed up for non paying member profile on SA.

    I am looking for a SB but not long term. Sort of a pay per meet situation.

    Do I message lots of girls and see what happens?

    Curious what the response rate is? I assume most profiles are fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape