Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 12074
-
12-06-17 18:53 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 513Jessica
Picked up Jess on 22 and G. Went to a nice place and she kept on dozing off for min on my dick. She nodded off 5 times. Once for ten min. What was she on to keep nodding off while my dick is in her mouth. And I mean OUT. I did a funny thing. I finished off myself with her top up and bottoms down on her body. Felt really sorry for her gave her. 4.
-
12-04-17 21:27 #5263Regular Member

Posts: 10Very valuable information
Thanks HS super valuable information. I think we all can use a sharpening. You should put together an ebook for the less experienced and sell it.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
The Lord.
-
12-04-17 21:21 #5262Regular Member

Posts: 10No
No I actually didn't her attitude at the moment was sour, I think because I called her out. I will post my newest adventures in a new post.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 21:52 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 203Jamie
Came across Jamie today. She hasn't been walking anymore just seeing people that have her digits. Her skin is clearing. The deepthroat is a plus. And she's wallet friendly. No place. No transport. Interested parties can get those digits.
-
12-02-17 13:19 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 43Holly
I recently was driving around the loop and found a cute girl all dolled up but wearing 2-3 layers. Turns out it was Holly! I had no idea how nice her butt was until she took off her jeans and long underwear. Since Holly has been well reviewed on here I let her suggest a spot. We did reverse cowgirl in the passenger seat while I was feeling that soft ass. I usually have problems finishing in condoms, but she was so athletic using the roof and window to lift herself up and down, and at least pretended to be in the throes of passion that I lasted no longer than five minutes. I was also surprised because she felt relatively tight.
Also there was no drama and she was cheerful throughout our interaction. A+.
-
11-30-17 16:55 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 1286That'd work!
Doing homework for my upcoming return to MKE. Hoping you guys can find out how to contact / find her by then.
Originally Posted by Wausaudr11
[View Original Post]
This'd work!
Thanks for doing all the upfront homework.
Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.
-SH.
-
11-30-17 09:18 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 763Yes this the same Holly. I PM'd you her new number.
Originally Posted by Wausaudr11
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 05:22 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 257Holly
Yup that's her.
Originally Posted by Wausaudr11
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-17 22:51 #5256Regular Member

Posts: 8This is her. Would like to get her new digits. Drove around for a couple hours in that area and no luck finding her.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-17 20:55 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 257Holly?
Holly the dancer? Short, white, maybe 90 lbs, great tits? If this is her I'd love to reconnect with her. She gave a great BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Wausaudr11
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-17 11:49 #5254Regular Member

Posts: 8Sounds a lot like the Holly I used to see from BP, very pointy nipples. Been trying to reach for awhile, but her phone has been out of service. Will take a drive down that way. Thanks for the post.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-17 09:45 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 763Holly.
I was out last night and I spotted Jennifer strolling down Nat. I haven't seen her out at night very often. She is tough to catch. She was walking and looking at her phone. I made so many passes to try to catch her attention that I was worried I was being too obvious to everyone but her. I was trying to make eye contact but no luck.
I took one more pass and was heading on 18 to try again when I spotted Holly on the side street. It was hard to see her with a hood on but her body looked great. Eye contact was no problem with this one.
She hoped in and introduced herself. Very talkative and kind of funny. Body was 9, face a 6 on the SW scale. Your opinion may vary. We headed out for a spot and she gave an incredible BBBJ with lots of tongue for. 2 plus tip. I think I have found my new contact but I will have to repeat to see. Negative was she reeked of smoke and probably should have washed her hair. Hopefully she will clean up better the next time but I have to give it another try. She has great legs and a cute backside. I suspect she may be a spinner with less clothes. Hard to tell in the dark.
Her phone is new. I found no evidence of her on the web. She said she was BP for a while until they started charging. She said the SW thing is new and she is testing the waters. I think she will be successful but the jury may still be out.
-
11-27-17 23:57 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 88Saw her a little while back. Forgot to post my "review. " But definitely one of my all-time favorites. Was hoping she had a phone by now.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 05:53 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 223Bianca
Took a stroll Sat night at around 10 pm. Normally don't stroll nights, only early am but had some time to kill. Wanted to venture to and and G since I've been picking up on L more recently. Found Bianca on 23 and and. Took her to my fav spot in that area and opted for BBBJ. Great BBBJ, one of the most slow and passionate bbbjs I've had in awhile. No directions need. She could have played with the boys more but no complaints. Decided to go for FS and finished there. Dropped her back off at McDonalds.
Oh yea took some great video of her. Posted it at usual spot for those that know.
P.S. Going to Tijuana next weekend. So look for some great videos to come. Hopefully.
Stay safe,
-
11-26-17 23:27 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 1820Daytime
I'll speak to it in general, because more than one person has PM'd me about my daytime adventures.
Originally Posted by MonkeyDung
[View Original Post]
A couple of caveats though. I only do oral in the car, I'm to old for the gymnastics of FS in the car. Secondly, there are going to be plenty of people that disagree with me, and that's ok. The only real rule is don't get caught.
I'm a firm believer in "hiding in plain sight". As such I far prefer days to nights. A discreet scoop is an absolute must, but after that there's more people and traffic to fit in with. Plus, to me, it's so much easier to spot LEO. At night I have no idea if that car 2 blocks away heading towards me is LEO, much easier to identify them in the light.
After that, I get the hell out of the Loops. To many random cops on routine patrol. I prefer to head southeast, generally the Bay View area. Lots of older industrial areas over there. The first instinct is to burrow deep, drive 300 feet of the road behind an abandoned building, and bury your car halfway into a tree line and some bushes. To me that's begging for trouble because a passing squad wonders "hey, why is that car 300 feet of the road all by itself halfway into the tree line?" Last thing I want is curious cops. Instead I find an industrial building with no obvious outside cameras, no or few exterior windows, and other cars parked on the street. Hopefully there's a spot open in the middle of the row. Now I'm just another parked car. Shut everything off, lean my seat back, adjust the mirror so I can still see what's coming up behind me, and her go to work. Out of 50 or 60 or more times using this method I've only had to have the provider stop maybe a half dozen times and that was because someone was walking down the sidewalk. Car drives by occasionally? Who cares, I'm just another parked car. If you're driving down the road do you really pay much attention to the cars parked on the side of the road? It's typically not an area heavily patrolled by LEO, so I'll take my chances for the 10 minutes I'm there.
As I said, many will think I'm insane, but it's worked for me for years, so I'll stick with it.
HS.









Reply With Quote





