Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 14684
-
03-25-18 21:16 #194Senior Member

Posts: 43Awesome
That would be awesome. I made the drive to see her before and it was worth it. Heavenly BBBJ and tight like a virgin.
When she comes to St pete, I'll be there every day.
Originally Posted by BillRobb
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 17:11 #193Senior Member

Posts: 29ANy intel?
Anyone know this one?
https://independent.com.tampa.listcr...037/7277091112
-
03-20-18 16:22 #192Senior Member

Posts: 616Crystal
Just going to piggyback this post. All the above is correct. Nice lady, treat with respect and do not text explicitly. I had fun with her.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
Thanks Op.
Do not PM me for digits as I will leave that to Op1954 to disperse.
-
03-20-18 13:29 #191Senior Member

Posts: 70Dylan Jade
Dylan said she is going to be in Pinellas.
Her reviews speak for themselves. No nonsense, cool chick with unmatched skills.
http://dylanjade.omgmaker.com/
-
03-19-18 17:54 #190Senior Member

Posts: 171440 minimum
She's 40 at least, maybe 45.
Originally Posted by MeetTheDom
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 13:45 #189Senior Member

Posts: 178Tanya
About how old. I don't mind her prices, but I usually don't pay that for 35 and up.
Originally Posted by Kmach
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 10:45 #188Senior Member

Posts: 644UTR provider
Crystal is 37,5'2" and gives a solid, no rush service. Very agile which is great if you are not. Everything is available at the right price. Expect to start a $ for FS no anal (she is not a fan but. . ? But that includes BBBJCIM. As with all women YMMV. She has agreed to share digits since she is new in town. She is not all that explicit when texting b / c others may pick up her phone. I posted this in two places since she lives 1/2 way between. St. Pete and Tampa.
-
03-16-18 16:09 #187Senior Member

Posts: 163Seconded
It's been a couple years, but can confirm Tanya is a quality provider. Fake tits, accommodating attitude as I recall. Highlight as I recall was a delicious snatch and sweet BBBJ with CIM. I saw her 3-4 times, including at that upscale condo of hers, and always left satisfied. She's gotten slightly more expensive it seems; I was seeing her for 2 bills for 60 minutes back in the day.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 12:21 #186Senior Member

Posts: 1714MILF Tanya. Beach bunny at feather sound
I saw Tanya the beach bunny in feather sound yesterday. She was a blast and I will be repeating.
She is older, and bit softer than the photos, but still very sexy and fun and flexible. She does screen, so be prepared.
MSOG, DATY, DATO, 69, MISH, K9, BBBJ, shower available in upscale condo, with fresh towels and choice of body wash. She has a great setup and worth every penny to me.
I had zero issues from start to finish. Other reviews indicate she can be a no-show, so YMMV. If you catch her, I doubt you will regret it.
http://tanyaholly.gfefiles.com/
-
12-04-17 13:42 #185Senior Member

Posts: 222Link gives "ad not found".
Originally Posted by BestSwimmer
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-17 13:24 #184Senior Member

Posts: 222I've know Angie for more than a decade. Met her at orgy soirees. Late 50's now and some pics are old / manipulated But she is still one of the best. Does anything! But a little pricey.
Originally Posted by BestSwimmer
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-17 12:25 #183Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3Double Vision.
Anyone interested in Double Visions contact info can PM me. Just a pre-warning. She isn't just called double vision because of her eyes. Watch out for that other personality!
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-17 10:49 #182Senior Member

Posts: 1714Hi ho silver
Hi there, the best suggestion is to read these forums, try one girl out that gets lots of reviews, report back here, and then others will help you out. Newbies just asking for info don't get much traction for obvious reasons. Good luck and have fun mongering!
Originally Posted by LeonardSilver
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 05:18 #181Regular Member

Posts: 2Hope I'm doing this right as I'm new on here.
But can someone post a link? I'm new to joining in this business and would like to meet someone that is reliable, searching for more romantic than hit and run type thing. I'm in the st pete area and would rather stay in this area when searching. Searching around ideally for GFE, BBCIP, DFK. If someone knows of the right woman for me please link.
Originally Posted by EasyRidingChef
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 23:20 #180Senior Member

Posts: 978Older
http://www.angie-summers.com/
Originally Posted by PantyThief
[View Original Post]
A great provider here, very submissive. She will check you out first.










Reply With Quote





