Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 980 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #176

    Joie great time

    I'm down here for work and wanted to have a dream with someone special. After reading here and doing some research decided to give Joie a call. Had a great talk with her knowing what she has gone through set up for a visit this morning. WOW had an awesome time (not a dream NO way could go to sleep) she really loves what she does. Brought a few goodies for her, got a wonderful DFK to welcome me. She wanted to know which room I wanted to go to, she gave me a tour of the rooms. We went to the GFE room and did not take but a few seconds and she starts to take my shirt off and pushes me on to the bed and finishes stripping me and goes right to jr giving me great pleasure. She is very talented and is very sexy. I start to roam around her very nice body and then it was on BIG time for both of us. She really gets into it and is very vocal about how much she is enjoying it. We went thru several positions and she said it was time for her to take me to the finish line as she was raising the white flag I had an amazing time and we talked for a while afterwards getting to know more about each other. I am already trying to find a way to see her again before I have to leave. She is a great pleaser thank you for a great time Joie. I am glad I did research and got to meet you. Can't wait for next time XO.

  2. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Joie says guys have been texting support, and she is much appreciative of the kind words. She now knows we care, and it means a lot.
    She needs to personally identity the prick.

  3. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian99  [View Original Post]
    No doubt. However, the point of the whole story is that we have some sick psychos with us and get pleasure out of hurting them. Sure, these girls do this for money, not love. Paying money doesn't give a right to hurt them. That's assault. What can't we enjoy their body / service (especially good ones) and leave. Smh.
    I don't disagree with you. That's why I said an animal on two feet and wouldn't be surprised the animal hurts almost everyone it comes in contact with.

  4. #173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Joie is appreciative

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Man that's sad. Joie to me has seemed like such a nice lady. Zero issues ever or attitude with Joie and that's why she's about the only girl I've seen this year.

    I sure hope she has someone to watch over her. I don't know never had the feeling or seen anyone around her. Hope she stays safe!
    Joie says guys have been texting support, and she is much appreciative of the kind words. She now knows we care, and it means a lot.

  5. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    The scary part for her is he still reaches out and tries to come over. He better lay off, she can protect herself. She had to chase him off with a knife the day it happened, I don't blame her in the least.
    Man that's sad. Joie to me has seemed like such a nice lady. Zero issues ever or attitude with Joie and that's why she's about the only girl I've seen this year.

    I sure hope she has someone to watch over her. I don't know never had the feeling or seen anyone around her. Hope she stays safe!

  6. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by HobFix  [View Original Post]
    I suspect she's let many strangers ass fuck her, she finally ran into a animal who walks on two feet. I also wouldn't be surprised she ass fucks in the future when the bad experience fades and / or needs the money.
    No doubt. However, the point of the whole story is that we have some sick psychos with us and get pleasure out of hurting them. Sure, these girls do this for money, not love. Paying money doesn't give a right to hurt them. That's assault. What can't we enjoy their body / service (especially good ones) and leave. Smh.

  7. #170

    The world.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    This world we play in, and the providers live in is tragic. I hope the scum bag who did that to her dies of ass cancer. However, think about the tragedy, this provided needs money for whatever her vice is badly enough to let strangers ass fuck her. The only way I can justify my participation in this world it to have some levity by joking at times. That is why his post was funny. Levity.
    I suspect she's let many strangers ass fuck her, she finally ran into a animal who walks on two feet. I also wouldn't be surprised she ass fucks in the future when the bad experience fades and / or needs the money.

  8. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I'm not offended but I don't find any humor in a report about a girl being brutally sodomized. Making a joke about it, especially for a girl who by all accounts is high quality, seems particularly insensitive to me. I wouldn't find it funny even if it happened to some skank, rip off.
    This world we play in, and the providers live in is tragic. I hope the scum bag who did that to her dies of ass cancer. However, think about the tragedy, this provided needs money for whatever her vice is badly enough to let strangers ass fuck her. The only way I can justify my participation in this world it to have some levity by joking at times. That is why his post was funny. Levity.

  9. #168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Joie

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I'm not offended but I don't find any humor in a report about a girl being brutally sodomized. Making a joke about it, especially for a girl who by all accounts is high quality, seems particularly insensitive to me. I wouldn't find it funny even if it happened to some skank, rip off.
    The scary part for her is he still reaches out and tries to come over. He better lay off, she can protect herself. She had to chase him off with a knife the day it happened, I don't blame her in the least.

  10. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    No offense, I thought it was both clever and funny, no matter what any point was. LOL.
    I'm not offended but I don't find any humor in a report about a girl being brutally sodomized. Making a joke about it, especially for a girl who by all accounts is high quality, seems particularly insensitive to me. I wouldn't find it funny even if it happened to some skank, rip off.

  11. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    That's actually not even a clever nor funny comment considering the point of the post.
    No offense, I thought it was both clever and funny, no matter what any point was. LOL.

  12. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKableGuy  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed anal! Just sayin'! LOL.
    That's actually not even a clever nor funny comment considering the point of the post.

  13. #164

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    That's her, don't wait to see her. Best BBJCIM in pinellas.

  14. #163

    Try Transgender!

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Some asshole hurt Joie a few months ago, and she no longer offers greek. He really hurt her badly, and she can't trust anybody to try it again. Just letting you know so you don't reach out to her expecting it any longer. I had no idea, she told me today during my visit.

    Thanks fuckhead.
    Guaranteed anal! Just sayin'! LOL.

  15. #162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Another back door is shut for good

    Some asshole hurt Joie a few months ago, and she no longer offers greek. He really hurt her badly, and she can't trust anybody to try it again. Just letting you know so you don't reach out to her expecting it any longer. I had no idea, she told me today during my visit.

    Thanks fuckhead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape