Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 620 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 9293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4598

    Cd

    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple years since I've been able to visit MA / RI alone and able to visit any clubs. From what I'm reading it looks like Cheaters was closed down? If I'm looking for FS, CD seems to be my best bet? Any other options? Probably Sunday afternoon.
    Yes, that's pretty accurate. FS is available at Foxy and CL as well, although LatinHunt is accurate about FS girls staying there less. I've heard more offers for FS at CD than anywhere else, though the cost can vary. CL girls ask for a lot for champagne room to start, but I've had success there too.

  2. #4597
    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple years since I've been able to visit MA / RI alone and able to visit any clubs. From what I'm reading it looks like Cheaters was closed down? If I'm looking for FS, CD seems to be my best bet? Any other options? Probably Sunday afternoon.
    Seems like any and all of the girls at the foxy who put out don't last too long at the club. They then migrate down to desires. With that being said I'd say your math is correct.

  3. #4596

    Visiting again

    It's been a couple years since I've been able to visit MA / RI alone and able to visit any clubs. From what I'm reading it looks like Cheaters was closed down? If I'm looking for FS, CD seems to be my best bet? Any other options? Probably Sunday afternoon.

  4. #4595

    WZ and Wonderland

    In my time visiting strip clubs, I've spent my time at FL, CD and CL mostly. I've had great experiences at all three. I've also gone to Fantasies but there's nothing to write home about there. Recently I checked off the last two clubs on my list in the Providence area: Wild Zebra and Wonderland.

    Despite the two clubs being close to each other, I could not find them more different. I only spent a brief amount of time in WZ on a weeknight, but the talent there was NOT good. There was one hot dark-haired white girl with a fantastic ass, but she was obviously busy. I ended up not doing anything there because I wasn't remotely tempted.

    Wonderland on the other hand. I'm very pleased with the quality of girls at FL and CD, but I don't think I've seen such good quality in a single club as I did at Wonderland. Obviously it depends on your tastes, but a vast majority of the girls there were at least 8's, many 9's. There were a couple of girls that were 10's in my opinions (again, personal preference). There were a lot of Spanish girls, some black girls, and some white girls. I got the impression many were visiting / travelers. I got a few dances from a girl who was here from Barcelona. Her English was okay, but she just kind of spat out some numbers at me and I ended up taking her up on 4 nude dances for 120. I'm still kind of unsure of how the place works, honestly. Her dances were good, she was very hot. Super nice bolt ons, which is my preference. However, I was much more into the dances I got from a white girl at the end of the night. I didn't get any sort of offer of anything extra and to be honest, it was kind of nice to just get dances where the girl was focusing on the dance and not getting you to do more. Again, won't float everyone's boat. The one thing about this place is that what people say is true. It is EXPENSIVE. It was a Saturday night (which probably affects the quality of girls) but it also meant a $20 cover. This is also the case at other clubs, but what got me was a $7 water. $7! For the same bottle I'd get for $4/$5 (already overpriced) at CD / FL. That being said, I'd go again. I do like eye candy.

  5. #4594

    Re: Cadillac Lounge

    I haven't been since the spring / summer, but I did see April (Erin) at FL, Kiki I haven't seen in a looong time. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worcmass  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in a bit so I'm wondering if April (Erin) or Kiki still work there. Anyone know if they have moved on to different clubs? Anyone have intel. Would be appreciated.

  6. #4593

    Cadillac Lounge

    Haven't been in a bit so I'm wondering if April (Erin) or Kiki still work there. Anyone know if they have moved on to different clubs? Anyone have intel. Would be appreciated.

  7. #4592

    Pib

    Quote Originally Posted by PIB629  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent afternoon open, and was in the mood to spend some cash in the famous providence VIP rooms. First stop was CD. I don't know if I have poor loser written across my face but only the three fattest dancers approached me. No thank you three times. Talent was not as high as expected based on all reviews here but probably bc it was early afternoon. After about an hour and a half I left in search of the fun times at WZ. I walked in, took 5 sec to look around, and left. The scene was truly terrible. Last stop was Fantasies. A skinny blonde sat on my lap. Maybe Marla? Face was ehh. Still her company was appreciated and we chatted for 20 minutes, but she made it clear that she could not provide what I was looking for. Then a blonde Puerto Rican sat on my lap, I think Anastasia. Again, nice company but VIP discussion was a no go. Overall, very disappointed with my trip.
    Thanks for the recap. My go to place is always Foxy. Good luck.

  8. #4591

    Desires, WZ, then Fantasies

    I had a recent afternoon open, and was in the mood to spend some cash in the famous providence VIP rooms. First stop was CD. I don't know if I have poor loser written across my face but only the three fattest dancers approached me. No thank you three times. Talent was not as high as expected based on all reviews here but probably bc it was early afternoon. After about an hour and a half I left in search of the fun times at WZ. I walked in, took 5 sec to look around, and left. The scene was truly terrible. Last stop was Fantasies. A skinny blonde sat on my lap. Maybe Marla? Face was ehh. Still her company was appreciated and we chatted for 20 minutes, but she made it clear that she could not provide what I was looking for. Then a blonde Puerto Rican sat on my lap, I think Anastasia. Again, nice company but VIP discussion was a no go. Overall, very disappointed with my trip.

  9. #4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike2  [View Original Post]
    At the far end of the parking lot there is a building with pink awning and a neon sign in an upstairs window. Anyone know what that establishment provides?

    Thanks.
    Catz Corsets and Lingerie it's for strip Club employees throughout the state.

  10. #4589

    Cd

    Has anyone spent time with Alex the Romanian girl at CD? Inbox me with details.

    Last night I went through and saw 6 or 7 new girls I had never seen before and some of my regulars were missing, did they just shake things up in there?

    Thanks,

  11. #4588
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    It's a different experience and fun for other reasons. But AMPs are more budget friendly and straightforward.
    For extra-value. I find that local community barflys just looking for a ride home, or to your place. Provide variety some excitement for the cost of a drink or 2. This site should have a category for civi-******.

  12. #4587

    New Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey  [View Original Post]
    Heard they fired a bunch of the girl here. Do you know who got canned, and what for? Doesn't seemm to be a lot of rules here.
    I'm not sure who got canned. I don't remember names too well, but I have noticed a small shift in the dancers. A couple months ago, I thought there was a definite change. At that point the last 3 times I was there, I went to the back with fairly young, attractive black girls. At my next visit, there were about a dozen dancers, and only one wasn't white. I want to say that my experience is far too infrequent to be relevant. Then I saw Royalty (AA) again recently. Most recently I have seen more white dancers who I haven't seen there in many months, but there were also new faces as well. My experience is with the daytime dancers only. I also thinked they cut back on numbers, as the back stage has not been open before the night shift gets going.

  13. #4586

    Legs and eggs

    I am thinking of getting up early this Friday and hitting legs and eggs. Has anyone been in a while? It is a bit of a drive, so want to be sure it's worth the drive.

  14. #4585

    Wz

    Quote Originally Posted by PickettWilson  [View Original Post]
    I got back to WZ the other day, and was pleasantly surprised at the ratio of nice looking dancers for a weekday afternoon. Again, it was a warm day and a few topless dancers were sunning in the smoking area. I saw a friend and went inside for her stint on stage. Later, I saw another new dancer, long and lean, dance for a while. Then I met another dancer who was on stage when I arrived, very sexy. She was a singer as well. Everything went well until we visited the back area where Alex had a dearth of skills. I was very disappointed, and had my worst experience there. It makes me think about the Pawtucket AMPs again. The nice thing about WZ is that tip appears to be a lot less than what I've recently read about CD. Even with a drink or two and tipping at the stage, it's still about the same as the forementioned AMPs.
    Heard they fired a bunch of the girl here. Do you know who got canned, and what for? Doesn't seemm to be a lot of rules here.

  15. #4584
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    It's a different experience and fun for other reasons. But AMPs are more budget friendly and straightforward.
    Agreed, different experience altogether. When I started visiting AMPs (years ago in the pre-law-change days) I couldn't get enough of them. But after awhile, the familiar routine of an AMP can feel a lot more like like going to a doctor's office than a strip club visit ever will. Also, the lack of being able to have a conversation with a lot of the AMP women is a big difference. Good or bad depends on your POV and what you are looking for, but very different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape