Thread: Off-Topic Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1033
-
11-26-17 19:54 #868Senior Member

Posts: 40Norma jean
Heard she is in Cancun stuck anybody hear that.
-
11-17-17 12:25 #867Senior Member

Posts: 380This kind of goes with #1, but if they say to respond to their "actual" email its 100% a bot as well.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-17 10:30 #866Senior Member

Posts: 640Quick tips for newbies CLCE
1. A (no subject) response. Just delete these off the bat. Just list crawler bots.
2. Poor english. Say the subject line matches but the sentences don't make sense or are awkwardly worded? "I saw your post but one thing cannot found" or "I real female hopen you real".
3. Asking for cell #, pics, etc upfront. Don't bother you won't hear back.
4. The email they send you has a period before the at babydoll6390. At blahblahblah. Total fakes.
Happy hunting.
-
11-12-17 19:41 #865Senior Member

Posts: 738The scam is that they'll try to get you to sign up for some "verification" website before they give you their phone number. This is, of course, some sort of phishing scheme or something like that.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 17:09 #864Senior Member

Posts: 465Good questioin
And a question frankly, I can't answer and never will be able to.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 14:09 #863Senior Member

Posts: 640CL scams
Yes. Absolutely a scam but what I'm wondering about is what's the scammers end game?
Originally Posted by Fun0410
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 13:40 #862Senior Member

Posts: 465Ads that ask for that
If an ad asks for a face pic, cock pic, and cell number, two things come to mind, its a scam, and I am without a doubt not answering it. Do guys actually reply to these?
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 11:51 #861Regular Member

Posts: 6Let me just start by saying that a girl like her can never truly go UTR after having her face put out there for as many years as she had. I used to visit her regularly when she had her apartment in the blue building. She had a number of girls she worked with there. I had done doubles with 2 of them. First it was her and Isabella who I think may have been pregnant. Then was Lilliana who was a sweet exotic looking girl. Then there was an AA girl who I can't remember as I'd never done a double with her. She was just a bit darker than I prefer. After some time I would just see Isabella or Lilliana by themselves at their apartments. They were both great. I think Ava and them all went their separate ways though. Last I knew Ava had left RI for CT and then she supposedly moved to CO. At first she was a really nice provider but after a while her service and enthusiasm took a major plunge. Maybe the biz took a toll on her. I know she was going through some family problems too. It was probably best for her that she stopped working. I haven't seen any of them since about 2010 or 2011. If anyone has any info on what happened to curly hair Isabella or little miss Lilliana please let me know. I'd love to see them again. Maybe I could even get them to do a double together this time around.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 11:51 #860Regular Member

Posts: 6Ava Red
Let me just start by saying that a girl like her can never truly go UTR after having her face put out there for as many years as she had. I used to visit her regularly when she had her apartment in the blue building. She had a number of girls she worked with there. I had done doubles with 2 of them. First it was her and Isabella who I think may have been pregnant. Then was Lilliana who was a sweet exotic looking girl. Then there was an AA girl who I can't remember as I'd never done a double with her. She was just a bit darker than I prefer. After some time I would just see Isabella or Lilliana by themselves at their apartments. They were both great. I think Ava and them all went their separate ways though. Last I knew Ava had left RI for CT and then she supposedly moved to CO. At first she was a really nice provider but after a while her service and enthusiasm took a major plunge. Maybe the biz took a toll on her. I know she was going through some family problems too. It was probably best for her that she stopped working. I haven't seen any of them since about 2010 or 2011. If anyone has any info on what happened to curly hair Isabella or little miss Lilliana please let me know. I'd love to see them again. Maybe I could even get them to do a double together this time around.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 11:06 #859Senior Member

Posts: 640CL scams
I do the same thing when I get hits and then double check the number because a few of them have come back to local businesses.
What I'm referring to are ads that want a face cock and cell # first which I can only thing is a set up for something else.
Originally Posted by OreoCookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 07:45 #858Senior Member

Posts: 179My policy is to ask for a pic and details on the CL mail, until I can be reasonably sure the girl is real. I don't reply to phone numbers or personal email. 99 percent trolls or spam.
Originally Posted by LatinHunt
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 11:19 #857Senior Member

Posts: 254Sounds like something a feminist group might do.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 11:10 #856Senior Member

Posts: 640CL scams
So I've been on CL a lot more lately and was wondering if any board members have insight. I've come across a BUNCH of posts offering services but when I've looked up the number it goes to a business for some reason (pizza joint, drywall company, etc.).
So how exactly do these pic / cell scams work anyway?
Seems to me like its just stupid trolling but is there an endgame here I'm not seeing? Maybe a blackmail set up or something. Anyone have amy insight on this?
-
11-09-17 08:03 #855Senior Member

Posts: 640Amazing Booth Bucks
I have 4 of these things I'm not using any time in the near future. If anyone wants them let me know.
-
10-25-17 13:18 #854Regular Member

Posts: 19I drive by there all the time too. First time I did a double take. I don't think its open yet but I'll sure check it out- too funny.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




