Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Off-Topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #868

    Norma jean

    Heard she is in Cancun stuck anybody hear that.

  2. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    1. A (no subject) response. Just delete these off the bat. Just list crawler bots.

    2. Poor english. Say the subject line matches but the sentences don't make sense or are awkwardly worded? "I saw your post but one thing cannot found" or "I real female hopen you real".

    3. Asking for cell #, pics, etc upfront. Don't bother you won't hear back.

    4. The email they send you has a period before the at babydoll6390. At blahblahblah. Total fakes.

    Happy hunting.
    This kind of goes with #1, but if they say to respond to their "actual" email its 100% a bot as well.

  3. #866

    Quick tips for newbies CLCE

    1. A (no subject) response. Just delete these off the bat. Just list crawler bots.

    2. Poor english. Say the subject line matches but the sentences don't make sense or are awkwardly worded? "I saw your post but one thing cannot found" or "I real female hopen you real".

    3. Asking for cell #, pics, etc upfront. Don't bother you won't hear back.

    4. The email they send you has a period before the at babydoll6390. At blahblahblah. Total fakes.

    Happy hunting.

  4. #865
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Absolutely a scam but what I'm wondering about is what's the scammers end game?
    The scam is that they'll try to get you to sign up for some "verification" website before they give you their phone number. This is, of course, some sort of phishing scheme or something like that.

  5. #864

    Good questioin

    And a question frankly, I can't answer and never will be able to.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Absolutely a scam but what I'm wondering about is what's the scammers end game?

  6. #863

    CL scams

    Yes. Absolutely a scam but what I'm wondering about is what's the scammers end game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    If an ad asks for a face pic, cock pic, and cell number, two things come to mind, its a scam, and I am without a doubt not answering it. Do guys actually reply to these?

  7. #862

    Ads that ask for that

    If an ad asks for a face pic, cock pic, and cell number, two things come to mind, its a scam, and I am without a doubt not answering it. Do guys actually reply to these?

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    I do the same thing when I get hits and then double check the number because a few of them have come back to local businesses.

    What I'm referring to are ads that want a face cock and cell # first which I can only thing is a set up for something else.

  8. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Back in the CL heyday there was a curvy white girl who went by the name of Red if I'm remembering correctly. One of her pics had her in an outfit like a broadway dancer (hat and thigh highs) worked out of woony. Just curious if she was still active but UTR or if anyone knew what happened with her?
    Let me just start by saying that a girl like her can never truly go UTR after having her face put out there for as many years as she had. I used to visit her regularly when she had her apartment in the blue building. She had a number of girls she worked with there. I had done doubles with 2 of them. First it was her and Isabella who I think may have been pregnant. Then was Lilliana who was a sweet exotic looking girl. Then there was an AA girl who I can't remember as I'd never done a double with her. She was just a bit darker than I prefer. After some time I would just see Isabella or Lilliana by themselves at their apartments. They were both great. I think Ava and them all went their separate ways though. Last I knew Ava had left RI for CT and then she supposedly moved to CO. At first she was a really nice provider but after a while her service and enthusiasm took a major plunge. Maybe the biz took a toll on her. I know she was going through some family problems too. It was probably best for her that she stopped working. I haven't seen any of them since about 2010 or 2011. If anyone has any info on what happened to curly hair Isabella or little miss Lilliana please let me know. I'd love to see them again. Maybe I could even get them to do a double together this time around.

  9. #860

    Ava Red

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Back in the CL heyday there was a curvy white girl who went by the name of Red if I'm remembering correctly. One of her pics had her in an outfit like a broadway dancer (hat and thigh highs) worked out of woony. Just curious if she was still active but UTR or if anyone knew what happened with her?
    Let me just start by saying that a girl like her can never truly go UTR after having her face put out there for as many years as she had. I used to visit her regularly when she had her apartment in the blue building. She had a number of girls she worked with there. I had done doubles with 2 of them. First it was her and Isabella who I think may have been pregnant. Then was Lilliana who was a sweet exotic looking girl. Then there was an AA girl who I can't remember as I'd never done a double with her. She was just a bit darker than I prefer. After some time I would just see Isabella or Lilliana by themselves at their apartments. They were both great. I think Ava and them all went their separate ways though. Last I knew Ava had left RI for CT and then she supposedly moved to CO. At first she was a really nice provider but after a while her service and enthusiasm took a major plunge. Maybe the biz took a toll on her. I know she was going through some family problems too. It was probably best for her that she stopped working. I haven't seen any of them since about 2010 or 2011. If anyone has any info on what happened to curly hair Isabella or little miss Lilliana please let me know. I'd love to see them again. Maybe I could even get them to do a double together this time around.

  10. #859

    CL scams

    I do the same thing when I get hits and then double check the number because a few of them have come back to local businesses.

    What I'm referring to are ads that want a face cock and cell # first which I can only thing is a set up for something else.

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoCookie  [View Original Post]
    My policy is to ask for a pic and details on the CL mail, until I can be reasonably sure the girl is real. I don't reply to phone numbers or personal email. 99 percent trolls or spam.

  11. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like something a feminist group might do.
    My policy is to ask for a pic and details on the CL mail, until I can be reasonably sure the girl is real. I don't reply to phone numbers or personal email. 99 percent trolls or spam.

  12. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    So I've been on CL a lot more lately and was wondering if any board members have insight. I've come across a BUNCH of posts offering services but when I've looked up the number it goes to a business for some reason (pizza joint, drywall company, etc.).

    So how exactly do these pic / cell scams work anyway?

    Seems to me like its just stupid trolling but is there an endgame here I'm not seeing? Maybe a blackmail set up or something. Anyone have amy insight on this?
    Sounds like something a feminist group might do.

  13. #856

    CL scams

    So I've been on CL a lot more lately and was wondering if any board members have insight. I've come across a BUNCH of posts offering services but when I've looked up the number it goes to a business for some reason (pizza joint, drywall company, etc.).

    So how exactly do these pic / cell scams work anyway?

    Seems to me like its just stupid trolling but is there an endgame here I'm not seeing? Maybe a blackmail set up or something. Anyone have amy insight on this?

  14. #855

    Amazing Booth Bucks

    I have 4 of these things I'm not using any time in the near future. If anyone wants them let me know.

  15. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Drove by here, and nearly rammed the car in front of me when I saw this place. One can only wish!
    I drive by there all the time too. First time I did a double take. I don't think its open yet but I'll sure check it out- too funny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape