Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 12070
-
11-25-17 22:15 #5245Regular Member

Posts: 10I stand corrected, asw Chyna Doll and T are 100% same person
My deepest apologies I have reported incorrect information. Both asw Chyna Doll and T are the same girl. Getting gas to continue my cruise at the station on 18 and and, spotted asw who I reported earlier was T, and noticed she now has on the leather coat Chyna was wearing and not the big puffy jacket from earlier. As I was pumping she crossed my path, and I said hi Chyna, she responded hi. I said you know you look a lot like T, she said "I know because that is me" and then called me "slow". I asked her why she is using two different names she got mad and said "I have to change up my look". I believe she is intentionally styling her hair different which is why I thought she was a different girl and I think she is wearing her make up differently. She had to have gone somewhere and change outfits completely right after I seen her. I still feel pretty dumb that I was that easily fooled. I don't mean to sound racist but I wrote the resemblance off as some of the Asian girls look a like. I guess the personality difference could be high on drugs vs not high on drugs. Again sorry guys. I will delete the other post if I can. AGAIN, Chyna and T are 100% same girl.
The Lord.
-
11-25-17 21:26 #5244Regular Member

Posts: 10Please explain
How do I pick her up if I don't have her come to the window? I've been hobbying for some time and always have done it this way, I've never heard of any other way. I've seen guys getting out of the car and actually walking around until they caught up with the girl but that is not an option for me. Thanks Diesel.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 21:16 #5243Regular Member

Posts: 10Ill be getting a room from here out
Lesson learned, I'd much rather spend the extra money for a room than deal with the stress of the unknown. Thanks HS.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 20:13 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 1322Be VERY careful, better; DON'T talk to a girl that comes up to your window.
Originally Posted by LordSutram
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 20:07 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 1820Can't risk it
A while back another well known Senior told the story of taking a BP girl to his house, assuming she'd never remember how to navigate the dark twisting streets of his subdivision. And getting quite the shock a few weeks later when he had family over and a car car pulled up and the same girl strolled up his driveway looking to see if he'd loan her some money. He managed to hustle her out of there no harm done, but it just shows you shouldn't risk it.
Originally Posted by LordSutram
[View Original Post]
Personally I think the risk is SOMEWHAT overhyped, but it's one lottery you don't want to win.
Older Fun Guy seems to be the exception to the rule, but it also appears he's quite selective about who he takes there and has quite a bit of experience.
SW's are also about your highest risk choice, they are pretty much at rock bottom and have little left to lose. Fortunately they are also the least likely to have the means to pull off a break in.
HS.
-
11-25-17 18:13 #5240Regular Member

Posts: 10Two different asw Chyna Doll and T
Hi this post is to confirm that there are two asw on and. Today around 3 I met with the asw Chyna Doll I first reported on, picked her up at McD's on 25th found a spot for CBJ for 30. Chyna Doll is wearing the exact clothing I described. And just after 4:30 pm I spotted another asw on 24th and and standing on the hill of the blue house. I came around for a closer look and signaled her to approach. She came to the window and I could almost tell she was a different girl from Chyna Doll but I swear she could be her twin sister. I was blown away by their resemblance. I asked her what her name was she said "T" as AsiaPhileJake said. However, I was not ready to commit at the moment I only wanted to confirm if these two girls were in fact different. T was wearing a black puffy coat not a leather coat like the one Chyna has. T also had on blue athletic sneakers unlike the calf high black boots Chyna wears. If I hadn't just seen Chyna before seeing T I would of certainly thought they were the same girl no doubt about that. There is a personality difference T is a lot more level headed than Chyna.
-
11-25-17 17:47 #5239Regular Member

Posts: 10Much appreciated
Thanks for the sharpening Coochie Eater. You hit the nail on the head! This is one of those mistakes you make once and never again. In all honesty you gentleman have me freaked out that this girl may see my place as an opportunity to fund her habits in the future. I'm wondering had this really happened to anyone or is everyone just saying what could happen in general? I've received a couple messages also warning me not to do this anymore and of course I won't but the amount of concern has me nervous about her remembering where I live.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
She didn't seem like the bad type of girl but I can't help but pray that she never randomly shows up out the blue.
-
11-25-17 10:02 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 203Shondel
I ran into Shondell this morning on about 23rd and National haven't seen her in quite a while. She doesn't currently have a phone. In the early morning hours and later in the evening usually hanging on mineral between 21st and 24th and pops out on National every so often. She's losing weight you can see it in her tits and right now she has a bruise on her eyes someone punched her. But she's a sweet girl and worth the price of admission.
-
11-24-17 22:20 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 195Joyce / Princess
Last Monday afternoon, I was cruising G and there was a nice selection of WSW out. Almost picked up a cute brunette off 14. But when circling the block I spotted an extremely pretty SW with the fairest skin I have ever seen. She was about 5'6", slender, with a pair of A's. From her appearance and demeanor, she seemed like a newcomer to the trade. Claimed that she lived in S. Milw with kids and mom. She agreed to CBJ for. 2 Did an OK job but claimed she would do more only at her place. She wrote down her number and we agreed to meet in a couple days. But, when I called the number, it was out of service. I suspect the number never was any good.
Anyway, if you find her, get what you can because you probably won't get a working number from her.
Did a quick cruise on G this afternoon and there was nobody out.
-
11-24-17 17:21 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 1133T
I took an afternoon stroll on Nat. And G two trips around on both. I should probably get in the habit of scooping up what I see but I like to window shop a little. A couple WSW in the low numbers on Nat. I thought I recognized one, she gave me a wave but was hanging with a BG pimp maybe. Red wigged BSW hanging out as well but pretty strung out. One WSW at 13 and G I passed on the second time around. Second time up Nat. Low and behold I scooped an ASW at 25th She was definitely on something but horny as hell and it was a big turn on. Took her to a spot for a little BBBJ then she put on the cover for some more and some CFS and FIV. She really seemed to enjoy the entire time which made for a pleasant experience for me as well. She told me her name was T and also fits the description of the girl the Lord had mentioned.
I want to make a formal apology to ATW2020 for doubting his word. It turns out there is two separate Asian girls in the area which is somewhat shocking for me to believe but is true. Gave her. 4 for the time but she told me she lost her phone and I didn't get digits. This girl really likes to fuck so good luck guys and go get some.
-
11-24-17 15:54 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 1363Unless your apartment is set up specifically for fucking hookers, never ever Never Ever NEVER EVER EVER bring a girl back to your place. I don't care if she's a street walker, a BP girl, works for an agency, or if you snag a novice going from church back to the convent. These girls have issues, they're on drugs, got fucked by their daddy, grampa, or uncle, have pimps or have kids that count way more than anything nice you can do for them. You are a TRICK, and nothing more. In their minds you have paid them money in return for not much of anything. So when their habit, their pimp, their kids or the voices in their head tell them they have to come up with something fast, your place of abode is dangling like ripe apples on a short tree.
Originally Posted by LordSutram
[View Original Post]
I have made every mistake in this game, putting my life and my car and my cash in jeopardy. But never my house. If you have a wife and kids, it's even sillier to bring one home. Yeah, the old lady is out of town for the weekend, it's late and the neighbors won't see, but FUCK man, coming home to an empty house with a bashed in front door is a HUGE price to pay for some hot anal sex with a sexy young model type.
Keep up the good work, but man, STAY SAFE!
Coochie (Foolish for Pussy, but not that foolish) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
11-22-17 23:33 #5234Regular Member

Posts: 10My type of night! Lisa & Liz
Picked up a WSW named Lisa just after 7:30 pm at the bus stop on 21st and and across the street from the shut down bar. Early 40's, asked her age she said "too old". Drove around agreed on $30 for CBJ took her to my spot got right to business and she performed very well however, I'd only repeat if she was the only one out there I prefer the younger hot ones. She is wearing burgundy pants and wearing a big black winter starter like coat with long hair. Says she doesn't have a number.
Decided to get a bite to eat and continue the hunt. Around 8:10 I met a super skinny WSW named Liz (yes I know Lisa and a Liz in the same night) she was standing on the bus stop with a short WSW with a terrible black eye (I've personally never seen one that bad), right next to the laundromat or the next block after I can't remember maybe 23rd or 24th and and, I asked Liz her age and before she told me how old she was she made me guess, I said she doesn't look a day over 24 (it was an honest guess, she's very pretty) she laughed and said "nope I'm 30". She had a very awkward personality but I guess it could have been drugs. I asked her was she high she said no but admitted she does smoke crack but said she doesn't do heroin, and then said "well I use to but I don't anymore that shits too hard to kick". She ended up convincing me to take her to a spot of hers near the domes for a $70 half and half. I would not repeat only because it was a little hard to keep her focused on the task at hand kept mentioning getting back to her kids saying she usually doesn't walk because she has an ad up on BP. I do have a working number for her, I was able to confirm before she got out of the car (only reason I got the number is because she wasn't bad overall just a little weird). She's wearing jeans, black shoes, and a blue jacket with red and white stripes around the collar and sleeves of the jacket and has really long semi curly brown hair.
Just after my rendezvous with Liz I spotted two BSW walking back and forth in between 20th and 24th and and. They weren't together one is a really really thick black girl with a huge ass wearing maroon pants and some type of jacket to match the pants. If I hadn't just double drained myself I would have tried to catch her attention although, she is a little more intimidating but I really want to see her bad, please any info on her would be great otherwise, I'll certainly TOFTT the next time I spot her out.
The other BSW was wearing some sort of floral patterned tights with a blue jean jacket and blonde hair back in a ponytail couldn't get that good of a look at her as she kept going down side streets getting picked up before I could double back.
The short WSW with the black eye is wearing a winter hat with two long strings hanging down the hat to her chest. You should be able to find her between mcD's and the gas station on 19th and and (I don't think I would see this one kind of sketchy to be walking around with a black eye).
Happy hunting!
The Lord.
-
11-22-17 18:22 #5233Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks
I understand and I didn't think of it like that I was really looking to save money on a room and she was OPEN for everything and my car is pretty small so I didn't want to waste the opportunity. However, I will certainly take heed to your advice.
Originally Posted by NewtonBomb
[View Original Post]
The Lord.
-
11-22-17 15:55 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 115Nice report Lord but.
Great first report, but you might want to be careful who you let into your home. Do you have a nice TV? Do you have a shitty TV? Doesn't matter to a girl that needs some cash for her next fix. Don't be surprised if you come home some day and all your shit is gone.
Originally Posted by LordSutram
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 01:25 #5231Regular Member

Posts: 10Chyna Doll. Kayla- Daisy
Hi I'm new to the board just wanted to contribute a couple of my finds this week.
Seen Chyna Doll this evening around 10 pm on 19th and and standing near the auto parts and taco truck. $30 CBJ. Asian mid 30's wouldn't tell me her age, black leather coat and black leather boots she doesn't look like it but said she uses heroin but imo she's still very beautiful and doesn't have any of the scabs on her face most of the girls have. Definitely would repeat and I have her number if anyone's interested she said it's off but she can still receive and send texts.
Monday met Kayla BSW about 23 years old, super skinny with blue hair, blue pajama pants, and flip flops walking through the mcD's on 25th and and. Talked to her for a second because I wasnt too sure if she was working as she had on pajamas I thought she could have been getting breakfast because it was just after 6 am. Went for a ride agreed on $20 for CBJ however I ended up convincing her to come back to my place for 100 total for a hour of fun. I definitely would repeat and also have her number her phone is on.
Saturday met a chubby 23 year old native and Italian mixed SW on 22 and and said her name is Daisy, drove to my spot and went for a CBJ for $30. She was really fun and didn't mind extra roaming. I also have her number if anyone's interested it is working.
Happy hunting!
The Lord.








Reply With Quote





