Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 403 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5565

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Ok, decided to delve into the unknown tonight. Her pics looked to hot to be real BUT, they are and she is. Took some to get the meeting set but when I entered it was definitely the girl in the pics. Tight, young body and there's no doubt it's the body of a 21-year-old. Very lean and athletic, a great spinner tight body and Very attractive to boot.

    That's the good. The bed is all service was very mechanical, not a very good rider, and during mish she tried to keep her legs as close together as possible. She up sold a 20 spot for kissing and quite frankly I've had better shot of getting tongue from my great aunt. Just a lot of little packs almost no effort put into that. But she does take a pounding in doggy, that was excellent and a great view being able to see her in the mirror and looking down on that gorgeous ass.

    See her because, quite frankly, she probably has one of the best bodies of any Backpage advertiser that I've ever seen. Period. If quality of services your thing probably not your girl, she would be a 5 - looks an 8 or 9.

    Good luck!
    Understanding YMMV was DATY and BJ on the menu?

  2. #5564
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Her ad must have expired at midnight, can't find it anymore. Phone was 608-xxx-7613.
    She will probably be back. I see her post every now and then. I've been thinking about taking a delve also. Sad to hear the mechanical service and upsell to kiss because I know I'd like to DATY that tasty treat.

  3. #5563

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Ok, decided to delve into the unknown tonight. Her pics looked to hot to be real BUT, they are and she is. Took some to get the meeting set but when I entered it was definitely the girl in the pics. Tight, young body and there's no doubt it's the body of a 21-year-old. Very lean and athletic, a great spinner tight body and Very attractive to boot.

    That's the good. The bed is all service was very mechanical, not a very good rider, and during mish she tried to keep her legs as close together as possible. She up sold a 20 spot for kissing and quite frankly I've had better shot of getting tongue from my great aunt. Just a lot of little packs almost no effort put into that. But she does take a pounding in doggy, that was excellent and a great view being able to see her in the mirror and looking down on that gorgeous ass.

    See her because, quite frankly, she probably has one of the best bodies of any Backpage advertiser that I've ever seen. Period. If quality of services your thing probably not your girl, she would be a 5 - looks an 8 or 9.

    Good luck!
    Nice review Sir. Certainly not a GFE though.

  4. #5562

    Very nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Ok, decided to delve into the unknown tonight. Her pics looked to hot to be real BUT, they are and she is. Took some to get the meeting set but when I entered it was definitely the girl in the pics. Tight, young body and there's no doubt it's the body of a 21-year-old. Very lean and athletic, a great spinner tight body and Very attractive to boot.

    That's the good. The bed is all service was very mechanical, not a very good rider, and during mish she tried to keep her legs as close together as possible. She up sold a 20 spot for kissing and quite frankly I've had better shot of getting tongue from my great aunt. Just a lot of little packs almost no effort put into that. But she does take a pounding in doggy, that was excellent and a great view being able to see her in the mirror and looking down on that gorgeous ass.

    See her because, quite frankly, she probably has one of the best bodies of any Backpage advertiser that I've ever seen. Period. If quality of services your thing probably not your girl, she would be a 5 - looks an 8 or 9.

    Good luck!
    It would be worth it just to eat this young pussy and ass. Thanks for sharing.

  5. #5561

    Vanessa

    Her ad must have expired at midnight, can't find it anymore. Phone was 608-xxx-7613.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Ok, decided to delve into the unknown tonight. Her pics looked to hot to be real BUT, they are and she is. Took some to get the meeting set but when I entered it was definitely the girl in the pics. Tight, young body and there's no doubt it's the body of a 21-year-old. Very lean and athletic, a great spinner tight body and Very attractive to boot.

    That's the good. The bed is all service was very mechanical, not a very good rider, and during mish she tried to keep her legs as close together as possible. She up sold a 20 spot for kissing and quite frankly I've had better shot of getting tongue from my great aunt. Just a lot of little packs almost no effort put into that. But she does take a pounding in doggy, that was excellent and a great view being able to see her in the mirror and looking down on that gorgeous ass.

    See her because, quite frankly, she probably has one of the best bodies of any Backpage advertiser that I've ever seen. Period. If quality of services your thing probably not your girl, she would be a 5 - looks an 8 or 9.

    Good luck!

  6. #5560

    Vanessa

    Ok, decided to delve into the unknown tonight. Her pics looked to hot to be real BUT, they are and she is. Took some to get the meeting set but when I entered it was definitely the girl in the pics. Tight, young body and there's no doubt it's the body of a 21-year-old. Very lean and athletic, a great spinner tight body and Very attractive to boot.

    That's the good. The bed is all service was very mechanical, not a very good rider, and during mish she tried to keep her legs as close together as possible. She up sold a 20 spot for kissing and quite frankly I've had better shot of getting tongue from my great aunt. Just a lot of little packs almost no effort put into that. But she does take a pounding in doggy, that was excellent and a great view being able to see her in the mirror and looking down on that gorgeous ass.

    See her because, quite frankly, she probably has one of the best bodies of any Backpage advertiser that I've ever seen. Period. If quality of services your thing probably not your girl, she would be a 5 - looks an 8 or 9.

    Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4404.jpg‎   IMG_4405.jpg‎   IMG_4406.jpg‎  

  7. #5559
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I hate to say it, but there aren't many options to choose from right now. Not many at all!
    They are either black, fat or old. Sometimes all 3 sadly. Big time drought.

  8. #5558

    Ugh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, he did say "last time I was in town. " I assume that was before she got arrested.

    This conversation makes me sad because it reminds me of how we dwell at the bottom of the barrel.
    I hate to say it, but there aren't many options to choose from right now. Not many at all!

  9. #5557

    Scraping the bottom like a motherfucker

    Quote Originally Posted by Othello15  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was in town, I went to GH. Meh. ...

    I then, the next day, took the trip to Stoughton to see that thick gal with the colored hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    I doubt seeing the Stoughton girl with the colored hair is possible unless you visit Dane county jail.
    For what it's worth, he did say "last time I was in town. " I assume that was before she got arrested.

    This conversation makes me sad because it reminds me of how we dwell at the bottom of the barrel.

  10. #5556
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello15  [View Original Post]
    She is on my list when I'm in town mid December. Just on the board doing some homework. Tatiana.

    I love me some BBW.

    Last time I was in town, I went to GH. Meh. Prefer something more in a darker room, an actual massage to tease. Probably a YMMV place with the variety of women.

    I then, the next day, took the trip to Stoughton to see that thick gal with the colored hair. BBBJ was quite good. Literally right in down town and made me nervous. The BBBJ got me off but not going back. She was actually better looking g on person.

    I.
    I doubt seeing the Stoughton girl with the colored hair is possible unless you visit Dane county jail.

  11. #5555

    Tatiana

    She is on my list when I'm in town mid December. Just on the board doing some homework. Tatiana.

    I love me some BBW.

    Last time I was in town, I went to GH. Meh. Prefer something more in a darker room, an actual massage to tease. Probably a YMMV place with the variety of women.

    I then, the next day, took the trip to Stoughton to see that thick gal with the colored hair. BBBJ was quite good. Literally right in down town and made me nervous. The BBBJ got me off but not going back. She was actually better looking g on person.

    I.

  12. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBadger  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried the Asian escorts that advertise BBBJ GFE? Everything I've read has them doing everything covered and not GFE. Haven't tried the Asian escorts but now I'm tempted.
    You can expect that they have no idea what are on their own ads, will barely speak English, and are neither GFE friendly nor would they give BBBJ.

  13. #5553

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Or her handlers? This guy has one post, other has 2 posts and all the posts are about Tatiana. Maybe she's that good. Nah.
    No first hand information. The said, the oTHeR site has two reviews, both recent, by two different reviewers who both have a long review history. Definitely a bigger girl, sounds very neat and clean. Reviews sound like she is quite pleasant, skilled and into it. Again, I have no first hand information, nor friends who do. Yet.

  14. #5552
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Or her handlers? This guy has one post, other has 2 posts and all the posts are about Tatiana. Maybe she's that good. Nah.
    I actually saw her when Bailey stood me up. Very nice girl and probably really good service, but she is definitely a larger woman. I wished I would have left after meeting her, but didn't have the heart since she is very friendly. Just to big for me. I hate big bellies. I payed for a half hour, but decided to just do a blow and go. If you like fat girls, you would probably love her.

  15. #5551

    Another Visit from Tatiana.

    Or her handlers? This guy has one post, other has 2 posts and all the posts are about Tatiana. Maybe she's that good. Nah.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMadTownGals  [View Original Post]
    Never before had a scheduled something with BBW. Well, I will be trying it (and her) again. Was quick to reply, available when I wanted and the service was not to be forgotten. Saw a different girl each night in town, I only wish I had the chance to extend my stay. Try it, you will like it. Then do it again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape