Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 403 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5550

    Maybe

    Funny, I was thinking along the same lines.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyguyLif  [View Original Post]
    Me thinks Tatiana is our new regular member. Ever hear such a glowing report for a BBW?

  2. #5549
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrim117  [View Original Post]
    My first post, wow. Things went really smoothly. I wasn't sure what to expect, a friend recommend her to me. So I went for it. It was great. At first glance she looked a lot like her pics. So that was good. When we got down to the matter at hand she was very vocal, skilled and enthusiastic. At first I thought it was theatrics. But the wetness, you can't fake gushing, dripping wetness. It was something special. I will be seeing her again.
    Me thinks Tatiana is our new regular member. Ever hear such a glowing report for a BBW?

  3. #5548

    New here

    Hey everyone new here just learning about the whole monger thing even though I'm a connoisseur LOL have lots of reviews with lot of these gals but if I can help just let me know P.S. Hit Monroe up LOL.

  4. #5547
    She is OK if you like no GFE and not even missing her tits but she can take a Dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFrontDean  [View Original Post]
    Don't even try with this one. Sorry but I don't know how to ad a link. But just type her name in Madison Backpage. She is the only one, her pic is of a woman in sort of a doggy position. This is the 3rd time I was to meet her, all kinds of excuses the firsttwo times. This time it was all set to meet at her motel and she did not confirm or answer my texts. So 3 strikes and you are out.

  5. #5546

    Asian BBBJ &GFE

    Any one tried the Asian escorts that advertise BBBJ GFE? Everything I've read has them doing everything covered and not GFE. Haven't tried the Asian escorts but now I'm tempted.

  6. #5545

    Ta ta ta Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Matrim117  [View Original Post]
    My first post, wow. Things went really smoothly. I wasn't sure what to expect, a friend recommend her to me. So I went for it. It was great. At first glance she looked a lot like her pics. So that was good. When we got down to the matter at hand she was very vocal, skilled and enthusiastic. At first I thought it was theatrics. But the wetness, you can't fake gushing, dripping wetness. It was something special. I will be seeing her again.
    Crap! Now I'm curious. Info? Link? Pm me?

  7. #5544

    They come and go

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    Cassia has left the profession been through rehab the past couple of months and is now trying to live a normal life.
    They come and go. This is the main reason you have to hit as soon as you can.

  8. #5543
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Cassidy lately. She went bat shit crazy over summer and I haven't seen her since.
    Cassia has left the profession been through rehab the past couple of months and is now trying to live a normal life.

  9. #5542
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMadTownGals  [View Original Post]
    Never before had a scheduled something with BBW. Well, I will be trying it (and her) again. Was quick to reply, available when I wanted and the service was not to be forgotten. Saw a different girl each night in town, I only wish I had the chance to extend my stay. Try it, you will like it. Then do it again.
    I just posted about her. Awesome.

  10. #5541

    Tatiana

    My first post, wow. Things went really smoothly. I wasn't sure what to expect, a friend recommend her to me. So I went for it. It was great. At first glance she looked a lot like her pics. So that was good. When we got down to the matter at hand she was very vocal, skilled and enthusiastic. At first I thought it was theatrics. But the wetness, you can't fake gushing, dripping wetness. It was something special. I will be seeing her again.

  11. #5540

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ppoik  [View Original Post]
    Occasional hobbyist and lurker here. Maybe some of you remember my story about double booking with Shae and Cassidy back in Feb. If you want read a funny story, go back and read my post.

    Anyways I have all week for hunting, and tomorrow I'm planning on leaving the woods for a bit to come down to Madison to try and hobby. Any suggestions on a girl who might actually respond to call / text on a Mon morning? I'm not holding my breath. And will most likely settle for the GH. Any help appreciated.
    Has anyone heard from or seen Cassidy lately. She went bat shit crazy over summer and I haven't seen her since.

  12. #5539
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    Both are very good, but my experience with Bailey has been almost identical to the original Shae as far as passion and one on one experience. Yes she is harder to get in touch with, but next Shae (if she was still here) she is my number one go to.
    I don't have any issues with getting in touch with Bailey. The only issues are that she stands me up time after time.

  13. #5538
    Quote Originally Posted by NewShire  [View Original Post]
    For those who've seen both of these girls, which one would you recommend more? Disregarding price. Thanks!
    Both are very good, but my experience with Bailey has been almost identical to the original Shae as far as passion and one on one experience. Yes she is harder to get in touch with, but next Shae (if she was still here) she is my number one go to.

  14. #5537

    Recommendations for a part timer?

    Occasional hobbyist and lurker here. Maybe some of you remember my story about double booking with Shae and Cassidy back in Feb. If you want read a funny story, go back and read my post.

    Anyways I have all week for hunting, and tomorrow I'm planning on leaving the woods for a bit to come down to Madison to try and hobby. Any suggestions on a girl who might actually respond to call / text on a Mon morning? I'm not holding my breath. And will most likely settle for the GH. Any help appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ppoik  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I'm going to tell you guys about the HISTORICALLY bad day of hobbying I had. And you guys can tell me how much of a dumbass I am (and I probably deserve it).

  15. #5536
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    Loved both. But I've lived being Bailey more often. For a long time there seemed to be a lot of Bailey haters on this board. I've never had a problem and she continues to take my calls even during her "break". I'd just see both three more times each and then report back to us.
    I've never heard anyone hating on Bailey. I do hate how she stands people up over and over and thinks nothing of it though. I've never been stood up by Lexxi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape