Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 30759
-
11-24-17 20:54 #18624Senior Member

Posts: 203Not a full on glove but they do use these little latex finger covers.
Originally Posted by JohnnyZero
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-17 01:12 #18623Senior Member

Posts: 224Lina. Expensive Massage
Yes, Lina is definitely YMMV. She is a bit of a butta face, but not ugly. Just a decent looking FOB from Taiwan in her early 30's. Good athletic spinner body with a nice attitude. Massage is average. She will press on certain points of your body for about 10 - 15 seconds and then move on to a regular Swedish massage stroke. I'm not a fan of it, but it was alright. English is decent, but it helps if you can speak Mandarin of course. Her pricing was way way high though. In addition to the $60 hf, she was asking for $100 tip just for naked HJ, $120 for BJ and $150 for CFS. So basically, she is expecting $160 out the door for a simple HJ, $210 for CFS. Yikes!
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
I basically told her "no way" was I paying her prices. She was nice about it and we talked back and forth. Finally she agreed to a quickie for $100 tip. Quickie meant no kissing (she doesn't like kisses), no DATY, no BJ, just straight CFS. She insisted that everything was covered, so no bare action here. Lina told me not to take too long, which wasn't the best motivation. Started sucking her nice pointy nips, but she told me to hurry. Asked for DATY again, but she blocked me with her hand. The whole time she was stroking my cock in order to make me cum faster. I figured I better start fucking her before I came in her hand, so I entered her in mish. She has a nice natural Bush, which I find sexy. She is a pretty decent fuck. Responsive with nice soft moans; she enjoys sex which is a plus, but she never lets herself let go because she is so concerned about time. Her pussy is nice and tight and I was actually able to cum in mish, which I almost never do. Afterwards, she cleaned me up and I was on my way.
Will be sticking to Happiness for the rest of my trip back in Honolulu. $200 for a Happiness girl is almost like a Black Friday deal after hearing Lina's price list. These massage ladies are soooo expensive. Whomever is patronizing them, they are tipping them way too much and ruining it for the rest of us.
-
11-22-17 22:42 #18622Senior Member

Posts: 140Looks like the anal cat is out of bag!! I hope she has a ton of lube ready for the mad rush coming her way.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 19:49 #18621Senior Member

Posts: 59Do the girls wear gloves when they do prostate massage or do they go in barehanded?
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 16:40 #18620Senior Member

Posts: 202Nicky
Went to to monthly visit with Nicky. She does have a new place on the 15th flr.
She is good as ever. Never get tire of her. DATY, DATO, BBBJ, CG, RCG, 69, FIA, ANAL, MSOG....and more She does it all.
Good Luck Fellas!!
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 16:12 #18619Senior Member

Posts: 929I've only tried Vicky and Cherry, primarily as those are the two that Vicky said do the best massages.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
I think all of them short time though, which is why it is pretty low on my rotation of stops.
-
11-22-17 14:10 #18618Senior Member

Posts: 65Butter face
You mean every thing is good on her but her face?
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 13:43 #18617Banned Member

Posts: 168Sunny / Gia
You should be able to find reports under Gia. She will negotiate so best is to just call.
Originally Posted by Vino1111
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 13:39 #18616Banned Member

Posts: 168Kisser
Who's the best kisser? I've been looking a good massage and kisser but most don't allow.
-
11-22-17 00:21 #18615Senior Member

Posts: 49Sunflower
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...395875813.html
Anyone try this place? This is the same number as Himawari massage that had ads several months ago. Heard that this is not connected to the Sunflower run by Yuri. Seemed to have good reviews but wondering if it is still the same. TIA.
-HS.
-
11-21-17 23:13 #18614Senior Member

Posts: 5231Pretty standard, but things may become YMMV as you repeat more.
Originally Posted by Vino1111
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 21:13 #18613Senior Member

Posts: 155Wha about damage?
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Thanks!!
-
11-21-17 21:09 #18612Senior Member

Posts: 5231Nice 40+ Korean lady. A bit haggard but surprisingly nice body and skin by comparison. She prefers mature gentlemen. Everything available.
Originally Posted by najjjx
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 19:49 #18611Senior Member

Posts: 684Royal Massage / Cute Spa
Yumi is Chinese, advertised as Japanese. IMHO, this place is more of an AMP than a "Massage Therapist" location. Decided to try Yumi, no massage and on flip asked what I wanted. Decided to try a BJ, she wanted to put on cover and I declined. Opted for HJ, which was ok. There was a lot of loud music going on in next room, which had a basically a curtain separating rooms. During the end of my experience, two of the other providers came into the room I was in looking for things. It was an overall horrible experience, will not return.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 19:17 #18610Senior Member

Posts: 1897Typically they use sugar crystal mix in a slurry and scrub you all over to remove dead skin. You come out baby smooth, seriously. But do that last after your HE. I like to do it to get rid of the dead skin. And it feels pretty good while they scrub you.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




