Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 1311 1811 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18609

    Katt Siam Thai #2603

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianTime  [View Original Post]
    The only one I can think of would be Katt. Just a guess. She is on the tall skinny side and often works on the 26th floor. Known to be legit. Better looking in person than her pics IMO.
    Not sure if Siam Thai is also out of #2602. But I know that Katt is only here for a short time. My definite all time favorite.

    M.

  2. #18608
    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    I went to Cherry Spa in CC sometime ago. I was told by Cherry that that Yumi was good and she does good service. I went to check her out and went through the whole works. No massage skills at all. A lot of rubbing and a ball grab here and there but nothing special. Then it was 10 minutes into the massage she says flip. I was in disbelief that the massaging part was done. She asked for BOOM BOOM. I said no. She said take off clothes and BJ was $. 2 and for HE was. 8 I told her no to any of them and asked to just complete the massage. She said if I massage you give tip? That right there set me off. I put my clothes on, blue balls and all, and put on my shoes. While I was putting on my shoes, she said I massage you, you give tip. It is like you go restaurant you pay tip. I told her, this place is like mcdonalds you never know what you will get and you never tip in mcdonalds. And 2 bad service equals no tip ESPECIALLY with UPSELL and left. I was too pissed that Cherry recommended her. I get better massages with Cherry but I won't go back there if Yumi still there. Yumi is not Japanese, she Chinese. Said she was 27 years old. Flat butt. Nice looking racks though. I know its YMMV and she may have had an off day but her staff need to show BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE.
    My experience with yumi wasn't horrible. HE w / roaming $. 2. But way shorted on time. She offered FS upfront and I think that's what she wanted, but like some one said, if that's the case she should be working in an AMP. It felt like a mango upsell provider type of situation where the girl is decent looking but the price and service in comparison to an AMP has you scratching your head wondering how they can even ask that considering market value.

    IMHO if your going to royal / cherry / cute spa you're not going there for FS. Cherry gives a decent massage and her HE / prostate was probably one of the best ever. Better than jean, erlinda. Son kyong and others who historically have been know for that type of service. I guess you could say the same for Vicky but I prefer cherry even though both are good at "what they do".

    I have avoided the other girls after trying yumi because my guess is that their service wouldn't be as good and they look like their in it for the Upsell. Anyone ever sample tammy, Nadia or some of the others?

  3. #18607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Body Scrub

    Has anyone tried the Body Scrub? What is this like? I am planning on seeing Katt or Kylie. Their Craiglist Ad says "Combo Body scrub & massage. " I just wanted to know if it's something I'd go for. If not, I will just do the massage.

  4. #18606

    Sunny.

    Does anyone have any info they will share. I have talked to her a couple of times but haven't been able to connect.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...illing/7676273

  5. #18605

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting the CC2602 the other day and noticed a taller, skinnier girl go into Nana's place that I haven't seen before. Probably the cutest one I've seen working at that place, and it wasn't Gin. Anyone got any info?
    The only one I can think of would be Katt. Just a guess. She is on the tall skinny side and often works on the 26th floor. Known to be legit. Better looking in person than her pics IMO.

  6. #18604

    Massage therapist

    Does anyone know who this is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20171120-212256.jpg‎  

  7. #18603

    Gina CC

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianTime  [View Original Post]
    I see her around town from time to time. Seems like every time I do she's with a different guy. She does have a great voluptuous body. Juicy okole and great natural boobs. Massage is better than most of CC girls IMO.
    Women like to play too now. Saw her at Bobbys bar, Saab Thai and Don Quoite with her girl gang.

  8. #18602

    Professional Asian Energy

    https://images.craigslist.org/00L0L_...0H_600x450.jpg

    Did anyone see this massage therapist advertised in craigslist?

    She advertises with heading "Professional Asian Energy ".

    She looks very pretty. Wonder if picture is real.

  9. #18601
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOne  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...394771996.html

    What did Gina do to her face!? She used to have that hot somewhat local girl look, seems like she had some plastic surgery or something? Now she kind of reminds me of that mom daughter team in salt lake!

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...394503210.html
    Looks like she got that double eyelid surgery lots of Asian girls get.

  10. #18600

    Gina Strong Massage

    I see her around town from time to time. Seems like every time I do she's with a different guy. She does have a great voluptuous body. Juicy okole and great natural boobs. Massage is better than most of CC girls IMO.

  11. #18599

    New place I think in CC

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...sexy-o/8351323

    Girl in picture not provider, but is ok as she serviced not bad. Massage ok, but you could tell she wanted FS. Kept playing with my ass and balls getting me worked up. She had straight brown hair, fair skin, decent body. Nice BBBJ, DATY, DFK, pounded whatever way I wanted. Friendly, English was good. Shot load and asked foe more massage if I wanted as had time left. Told her is ok, just shower me off, which she did. Gave her sad story that I had only $. 80. Which was true. Haha She said no problem.

    Over all ok session, will repeat.

    Sy.

  12. #18598

    Massage with extra

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    Want half decent massage with BBBJCIM and negotiable price. Check this place out.

    Ojii.

  13. #18597

    Gina

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...394771996.html

    What did Gina do to her face!? She used to have that hot somewhat local girl look, seems like she had some plastic surgery or something? Now she kind of reminds me of that mom daughter team in salt lake!

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...394503210.html

  14. #18596
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Apparently yet another YMMV provider; similar experience to yours and DRmjm except her English was good, she got totally naked (flew her clothes off) and total was 120. Offered BBBJ and later spread her legs for DATY but I did not partake.

    One of the nicest set Chinese buns (better than the pic IMHO) with "gap" I've ever seen. Very happy girl; all smiles the whole time.
    She does have some pretty nice buns. Damn I didn't get BBBJ, so I better try again. I like thin chicks so I'm going for some BBFS.

    Ojii.

  15. #18595
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    I remember when BBFS was 60 + 140 and she was her own boss; now CFS is 60 + 200? She's very nice but nice only gets you so far. The other c-places have been charging 260 but it is a little disappointing to hear she is doing the same. It's not like you were so thrilled with the session.
    Ah, now that I think about it, the "Session" I had recently that sucked beyond suckage, I dropped 140 on the massage table, later, after handing the 60 hf, she picks it up and counted it and said 200? With a question mark type voice. To which I responded with a, "not chance in hell", voice, no. And on went the sucky, not literally, she never put her mouth near Jr. , service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape