rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35215

    Another Heaven sighting

    So I had the day off on Wednesday and I had to scratch an itch. My first stop was over in B / CB, which was completely dead. It looks like 5-0 has done their job and scared away everyone for good. Mind you that this was mid-day. So I took a stroll over to W / W and spotted BP Jess by the circle, made the scoop and headed for my spot. She was very reluctant and was complaining about her leg that was infected (most likely from an abscess due to needle use, even though she said that one of her dates hit her with a bat and "shattered her leg"). I told her that she needed to go to the hospital and insisted that I take her there instead of having our date. She declined and I dropped her back off and gave her some money for cab fare to get to UMD Hospital. As I was driving around I spotted a good looking brunette at the corner of Payson and Wilkins. So I made the scoop. Lo and behold it was Heaven. Took her to my spot and tested her tonsils for standard tuition. As it has been reported before her skills are top level. Hope to run into her again.

  2. #35214

    20 yo Amber of Washington Blvd

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy  [View Original Post]
    Amber is a lovely dumpling. 4 feet 8 inches tall. Just turned 20, a slight lazy eye to go with her slight speech impediment. She's been out now for about 2 weeks. When we first met she'd never been to a notel. She is very inexperienced and sweetly naive. Her oral skills ain't so good but somehow that's very sexy anyway. She's has a phone which is great although it's often out of battery. Can't share the number but you can find her at the gas station across the street from the uhaul on Wash Blvd in the afternoons. She's typically with a skinny dark haired girl who's a little bit older and occasionally some dude.
    Not much more can be added to this report. I picked her up last night right at the gas station. You can spot her easily cause she's so much shorter then others. She was with who she called Big Butt Nikki. I only had time for a car date. I would agree her oral skills suck, but hey, how often do you come across one like this. Didn't see any signs of drug use. I'd say she is very inexperienced. She doesn't have a phone anymore. She gave me what she said was her sisters phone #. But once I texted it. It replied sorry, wrong person. Catch her if you can!! Please note, this is Bob's Big Boy pic. I just rotated it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20yo_Amber.jpg‎  

  3. #35213

    Jazzy?

    Nice looking blonde near Conkling. I searched her on thread but found nothing. Anyone know her?

  4. #35212

    Piper

    If anyone gets current contact info on Piper, please PM me and pass it along. The 6191 # seems to be dead.

  5. #35211

    Harford rd Michelle

    Met a cute new girl last night on Harford rd.

    Thin girl with long brunette hair and glasses.

    Her name is Michelle and she loves dick.

    Great mic skills, FIV, tight kitty, CIM.

    I highly recommend her.

    Only does car play there, apparently she lives in cockeysville, and drives down to work.

    Loves to talk dirty.

    Probably the best I've met in a long time.

  6. #35210

  7. #35209

  8. #35208

    The Girls Say the Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been thru the loops today?
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Mostly dead. A haggard looking Katharina near Dundalk Citgo. A skeltonized Celeste on Conkling. SA vacant. WW was slim pickings but for Layla.
    I didn't talk to too many of them today, but! The girls down in Brooklyn / Fairhaven have said the same about the guys over the past week or two. Either no guys out, or no one really stopping to make the scoop.

    I wonder if it's family in town for holidays so guys can't get away, or money already spent on Christmas presents. . .

  9. #35207

    Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been thru the loops today?
    Yes. Mostly dead. A haggard looking Katharina near Dundalk Citgo. A skeltonized Celeste on Conkling. SA vacant. WW was slim pickings but for Layla.

  10. #35206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Anybody been thru the loops today?

  11. #35205
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachero101  [View Original Post]
    Hey Nitetimer, who you gona stuff for Thanksgiving this Year?
    I'm traveling right now so it's going to have to be old video time. LOL.

  12. #35204

    Nitetime

    Hey Nitetimer, who you gona stuff for Thanksgiving this Year?

  13. #35203

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since late spring . She's most likely got herself cleaned up and is working a regular job . She kept telling me that's what she intended to do.
    Sent you a PM and look forward to your reply.

  14. #35202
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #35201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    RIP Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by nitetimer  [View Original Post]
    got the news from my people. Says she partied til the end. Lot of fun when not geeking. Had some great times over the years. When she was 100% she was fantastic. Could be real funny. I'll miss her. It wasn't just business. Rip.
    good people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape