Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,176 to 26,190 of 61430
-
11-25-17 19:52 #35255Senior Member

Posts: 1043Friend, been there and done that.
Noob, I've been in the same situation. The girl fucked it up by trying to take advantage of me by asking me to pay her drug debt. Hell no. I really liked this girl and I really tried to work with her to get her to change her life. At one point I was spending $1500 a month on her for medicine / materials and trips to the motels for sex. I tried to get help for her, but she told me that she couldn't get off of drugs. It was "hardwired" in her system to get and take drugs. That was the stupidest thing that I had ever heard. I realized that no matter what, she was not going to change, so I knew that I had to change. Also I found out that I was supporting her habit and her boyfriends habit as well. I slowly stopped seeing her. I miss her but not the emotional rollercoaster, giving her money or the time spent wasted waiting on her like I was her private taxi.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
11-25-17 19:01 #35254Senior Member

Posts: 43Got to get
I need to find this pocket rocket. What did her homegirls Big Butt Nikki look like?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 18:50 #35253Senior Member

Posts: 43Big Booty Hunt
On my hunt for sumn with some cheeks! Tried WW. Zombie Land. Thought I saw something that looked worthwhile, by time I spinned around she was gone. Went up Washington, nothing. Tried SA bcuz I got real lucky once, some chick named Lisa that just came home from vacation, had a nice azz. Well no luck this time. Went east side to Conklin. Jackpot! Can't remember the chick name bcuz I was fucked up. But. . 40 for both was worth it. Head game 8 . Sex game 9. Buckshot was on 100! Hopefully I get lucky and spot her tonight. Conklin has better quality imo.
-
11-25-17 15:46 #35252Senior Member

Posts: 87Another Heaven sighting
So I had the day off on Wednesday and I had to scratch an itch. My first stop was over in B / CB, which was completely dead. It looks like 5-0 has done their job and scared away everyone for good. Mind you that this was mid-day. So I took a stroll over to W / W and spotted BP Jess by the circle, made the scoop and headed for my spot. She was very reluctant and was complaining about her leg that was infected (most likely from an abscess due to needle use, even though she said that one of her dates hit her with a bat and "shattered her leg"). I told her that she needed to go to the hospital and insisted that I take her there instead of having our date. She declined and I dropped her back off and gave her some money for cab fare to get to UMD Hospital. As I was driving around I spotted a good looking brunette at the corner of Payson and Wilkins. So I made the scoop. Lo and behold it was Heaven. Took her to my spot and tested her tonsils for standard tuition. As it has been reported before her skills are top level. Hope to run into her again.
-
11-24-17 19:05 #35251Senior Member

Posts: 97720 yo Amber of Washington Blvd
Not much more can be added to this report. I picked her up last night right at the gas station. You can spot her easily cause she's so much shorter then others. She was with who she called Big Butt Nikki. I only had time for a car date. I would agree her oral skills suck, but hey, how often do you come across one like this. Didn't see any signs of drug use. I'd say she is very inexperienced. She doesn't have a phone anymore. She gave me what she said was her sisters phone #. But once I texted it. It replied sorry, wrong person. Catch her if you can!! Please note, this is Bob's Big Boy pic. I just rotated it.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-17 18:30 #35250Senior Member

Posts: 705Jazzy?
Nice looking blonde near Conkling. I searched her on thread but found nothing. Anyone know her?
-
11-24-17 18:17 #35249Senior Member

Posts: 2344Piper
If anyone gets current contact info on Piper, please PM me and pass it along. The 6191 # seems to be dead.
-
11-24-17 11:45 #35248Regular Member

Posts: 16Harford rd Michelle
Met a cute new girl last night on Harford rd.
Thin girl with long brunette hair and glasses.
Her name is Michelle and she loves dick.
Great mic skills, FIV, tight kitty, CIM.
I highly recommend her.
Only does car play there, apparently she lives in cockeysville, and drives down to work.
Loves to talk dirty.
Probably the best I've met in a long time.
-
11-24-17 07:36 #35247Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
11-24-17 07:35 #35246Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
11-23-17 23:42 #35245Senior Member

Posts: 360The Girls Say the Same
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
I didn't talk to too many of them today, but! The girls down in Brooklyn / Fairhaven have said the same about the guys over the past week or two. Either no guys out, or no one really stopping to make the scoop.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
I wonder if it's family in town for holidays so guys can't get away, or money already spent on Christmas presents. . .
-
11-23-17 17:30 #35244Senior Member

Posts: 705Dead
Yes. Mostly dead. A haggard looking Katharina near Dundalk Citgo. A skeltonized Celeste on Conkling. SA vacant. WW was slim pickings but for Layla.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-17 17:23 #35243Senior Member

Posts: 1370Anybody been thru the loops today?
-
11-23-17 06:54 #35242Senior Member

Posts: 2419I'm traveling right now so it's going to have to be old video time. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cachero101
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 18:19 #35241Regular Member

Posts: 19Nitetime
Hey Nitetimer, who you gona stuff for Thanksgiving this Year?








Reply With Quote




