Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,176 to 26,190 of 61389
-
11-24-17 19:05 #35214Senior Member

Posts: 97720 yo Amber of Washington Blvd
Not much more can be added to this report. I picked her up last night right at the gas station. You can spot her easily cause she's so much shorter then others. She was with who she called Big Butt Nikki. I only had time for a car date. I would agree her oral skills suck, but hey, how often do you come across one like this. Didn't see any signs of drug use. I'd say she is very inexperienced. She doesn't have a phone anymore. She gave me what she said was her sisters phone #. But once I texted it. It replied sorry, wrong person. Catch her if you can!! Please note, this is Bob's Big Boy pic. I just rotated it.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-17 18:30 #35213Senior Member

Posts: 705Jazzy?
Nice looking blonde near Conkling. I searched her on thread but found nothing. Anyone know her?
-
11-24-17 18:17 #35212Senior Member

Posts: 2344Piper
If anyone gets current contact info on Piper, please PM me and pass it along. The 6191 # seems to be dead.
-
11-24-17 11:45 #35211Regular Member

Posts: 16Harford rd Michelle
Met a cute new girl last night on Harford rd.
Thin girl with long brunette hair and glasses.
Her name is Michelle and she loves dick.
Great mic skills, FIV, tight kitty, CIM.
I highly recommend her.
Only does car play there, apparently she lives in cockeysville, and drives down to work.
Loves to talk dirty.
Probably the best I've met in a long time.
-
11-24-17 07:36 #35210Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
11-24-17 07:35 #35209Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
11-23-17 23:42 #35208Senior Member

Posts: 360The Girls Say the Same
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
I didn't talk to too many of them today, but! The girls down in Brooklyn / Fairhaven have said the same about the guys over the past week or two. Either no guys out, or no one really stopping to make the scoop.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
I wonder if it's family in town for holidays so guys can't get away, or money already spent on Christmas presents. . .
-
11-23-17 17:30 #35207Senior Member

Posts: 705Dead
Yes. Mostly dead. A haggard looking Katharina near Dundalk Citgo. A skeltonized Celeste on Conkling. SA vacant. WW was slim pickings but for Layla.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-17 17:23 #35206Senior Member

Posts: 1370Anybody been thru the loops today?
-
11-23-17 06:54 #35205Senior Member

Posts: 2419I'm traveling right now so it's going to have to be old video time. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cachero101
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 18:19 #35204Regular Member

Posts: 19Nitetime
Hey Nitetimer, who you gona stuff for Thanksgiving this Year?
-
11-22-17 13:44 #35203Senior Member

Posts: 530Pm
Sent you a PM and look forward to your reply.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 12:54 #35202Senior Member

Posts: 502[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-22-17 10:40 #35201Senior Member

Posts: 1370RIP Kara
good people.
Originally Posted by nitetimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 08:35 #35200Senior Member

Posts: 705She travels a lot.
I wouldn't be too worried. Courtney travels out of town a lot to hook up with dates in Philly and Ohio. Once there she typically turns off her phone.
Originally Posted by Moonmonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





