Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9844

    Christy Lamour and Cici return

    Dec 6th and 7th my ATF returns. This is the provider I used to rate all others. When I saw her the first time I was in my prime and she had me pop 3 times and had me hard going out the door. When she makes an appointment it's solid. She's done some porn and is skilled in all areas of erotica.

    http://www.lamourxxx.com/

    She is worth every cent! Wish we had more like her in our area.

    http://www.lamourxxx.com/why-me/

    Just let her know I still sing her praise. Maybe she will give you the Blackhawk Special?

  2. #9843
    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mike.

    I've been seeing summer for a few months but she has become a mental case.

    Can you give me aprils number or anyone you think is good, Utr and not fucked up?
    April is stuck where she is, due to transportation issues.

    Wish I knew one good enough, Cowboy. Damn shame tho, Nashville use to be a fun place. Haven't given up hope.

  3. #9842

    Calling and confirmeing

    It sucks when you have done your research! Make an appointment. Then call and text to confirm appointment and you get nothing back.

    I've been doing this for a few years and I know it's part of the hobby. However, mutual respect among the providers and hobbyist is a great thing when it happens. However that's why some of the ladies are dealing with the issues they do.

    Of course all INHO!

  4. #9841

    Bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSmith  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met Bunnie from the Nashville Eros? Smoking hot fitness model from LV. After some research it looks like she's Nashville rapper Jelly Roll's wife, for those in the know.

    Emailed for rates and got a response of $500.

    Anyone?
    Wow, you're doing better than me. I got a texted rate from her of $800 for the hour. Didn't go for it.

  5. #9840
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCurious  [View Original Post]
    I know a 25 yr old chick that is wanting to meet a few friends. Sr members let me know if your interested. Great BBJ.
    You need to clear up some inbox space.

  6. #9839

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% right on April Blake. Reminds me of the way things use to be in Nashville.

    Great review on a true utr sweetheart.
    Hey Mike.

    I've been seeing summer for a few months but she has become a mental case.

    Can you give me aprils number or anyone you think is good, Utr and not fucked up?

  7. #9838

    Utr

    I know a 25 yr old chick that is wanting to meet a few friends. Sr members let me know if your interested. Great BBJ.

  8. #9837

    Best Petite / spinner / latin / asian /? GFE in Nashville

    OK, I've helped and TOFTT for years.

    I'm asking for a few honest reviews sent to me through PM.

    I want the fuck of a lifetime this week.

    After that I might just retire and become a born again Virgin. It seams all the rage. LOL.

    No really.

  9. #9836

    Bunnie

    Anyone met Bunnie from the Nashville Eros? Smoking hot fitness model from LV. After some research it looks like she's Nashville rapper Jelly Roll's wife, for those in the know.

    Emailed for rates and got a response of $500.

    Anyone?

  10. #9835

    April Blake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% right on April Blake. Reminds me of the way things use to be in Nashville.

    Great review on a true utr sweetheart.
    Yeah! Nashville rather barren ground. Much more ouality at better pricing in Knoxville and Bham right now. Memphis too far off for me or I just hate driving that road. Lana Gentle in Huntsville is a blow out experience.

    Many have pm ed on April. Some are travelers and are planning to see her in Bham. Other looking at their calendars. Those interested in her coming here and willing to commit to a time to see her Let me know. She has several arrangements to make. She is a caregiver to a grandmother.

  11. #9834

    Phoebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tluv99  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully she will resurface soon.
    She has a twitter. It looks like she's focusing more on videos and whatnot at the moment, but apparently she was recently in Knoxville. Maybe she'll be back soon.

  12. #9833
    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    After I posted the below in response to a question on Ashley I got heavy pms (like 12) this lady is utr not on any boards as of yet and I am seeing if there is enough interest for her to come to Nashville and what weeks would be goodat this time of year. It may be better to suggest for her to come after first of year. Anyway I am posting some pic with her consent and you decide if you'd see her for $. 5. She is not a clock watcher and is not a professional and is new at this but almost flawless in actions. Slim, natural 9 or 10 body and you give a number to the face. If she new the ropes she'd know she was worth more than asking. She doesn't even know about this sightand I've not told her so here is what I said and I hope I can upload pic.

    If you are ever in Bham there is a diamond there with a 10 body, 10 attitude, and an 8 or 9 face and she just does not know how good she is. A genuine GFE in every way you want. Her name is April Blake and her price point for what you get is unbelievable. Would love to get her to Nashville but she does not have a car. If any of you guys on here that have some reviews and age want some info on her pm me. She beats just about anyone I have ever seen and you can name some oldies like Candy Kemp (inactive) and Amy Taylor who is still active. As well as Christy lamour and Salma Hyatt and Summer Loving.

    By the way she is UTR. Only on face book groups you have got to have access. Sorry the ones you'd really want to see I can not get to attach - says file error Sorry have to pm me your email if you want to see them. By the way she allows you to video the session if you choose- no upcharge.
    You are 100% right on April Blake. Reminds me of the way things use to be in Nashville.

    Great review on a true utr sweetheart.

  13. #9832

    Phoebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade47  [View Original Post]
    What has happened with her. Not seen anything on her in a few weeks.
    I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully she will resurface soon.

  14. #9831

    Phoebe Lynn

    What has happened with her. Not seen anything on her in a few weeks.

  15. #9830

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by FigLeaf  [View Original Post]
    I din't cancel or stand her up. I simply wanted to move the appointment up a few hours and communicated such to her. I never got a response back one or the other. The change I requested was more than 24 hours in advance, so it definitely wasn't last minute.

    I would still like to meet up with her and am not trying to do anything but relay the information of what happened to me.
    My apologies. First report sounded like a last minute change. I agree that if the request was more than 24 hours in advance, she should have been able to accommodate or at least respond. Sorry that you didn't get to meet her, she's a real gem. A little mommy / baby fat but just more cushion for the pushin. Face is a 10, for you middle aged people, she looks like Leah Thompson.

    Hope you get to meet her soon Fig.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape