Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,006 to 22,020 of 31848
-
12-01-17 06:18 #9843Senior Member

Posts: 2528April is stuck where she is, due to transportation issues.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
Wish I knew one good enough, Cowboy. Damn shame tho, Nashville use to be a fun place. Haven't given up hope.
-
11-30-17 10:53 #9842

Posts: 2981Calling and confirmeing
It sucks when you have done your research! Make an appointment. Then call and text to confirm appointment and you get nothing back.
I've been doing this for a few years and I know it's part of the hobby. However, mutual respect among the providers and hobbyist is a great thing when it happens. However that's why some of the ladies are dealing with the issues they do.
Of course all INHO!
-
11-30-17 07:26 #9841Senior Member

Posts: 54Bunnie
Wow, you're doing better than me. I got a texted rate from her of $800 for the hour. Didn't go for it.
Originally Posted by BenSmith
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-17 21:42 #9840Senior Member

Posts: 428You need to clear up some inbox space.
Originally Posted by SoCurious
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-17 20:43 #9839Senior Member

Posts: 340April
Hey Mike.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
I've been seeing summer for a few months but she has become a mental case.
Can you give me aprils number or anyone you think is good, Utr and not fucked up?
-
11-29-17 17:15 #9838Senior Member

Posts: 283Utr
I know a 25 yr old chick that is wanting to meet a few friends. Sr members let me know if your interested. Great BBJ.
-
11-29-17 13:14 #9837

Posts: 2981Best Petite / spinner / latin / asian /? GFE in Nashville
OK, I've helped and TOFTT for years.
I'm asking for a few honest reviews sent to me through PM.
I want the fuck of a lifetime this week.
After that I might just retire and become a born again Virgin. It seams all the rage. LOL.
No really.
-
11-26-17 13:48 #9836Regular Member

Posts: 14Bunnie
Anyone met Bunnie from the Nashville Eros? Smoking hot fitness model from LV. After some research it looks like she's Nashville rapper Jelly Roll's wife, for those in the know.
Emailed for rates and got a response of $500.
Anyone?
-
11-24-17 11:07 #9835Senior Member

Posts: 557April Blake
Yeah! Nashville rather barren ground. Much more ouality at better pricing in Knoxville and Bham right now. Memphis too far off for me or I just hate driving that road. Lana Gentle in Huntsville is a blow out experience.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
Many have pm ed on April. Some are travelers and are planning to see her in Bham. Other looking at their calendars. Those interested in her coming here and willing to commit to a time to see her Let me know. She has several arrangements to make. She is a caregiver to a grandmother.
-
11-24-17 02:47 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 449Phoebe
She has a twitter. It looks like she's focusing more on videos and whatnot at the moment, but apparently she was recently in Knoxville. Maybe she'll be back soon.
Originally Posted by Tluv99
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-17 23:36 #9833Senior Member

Posts: 2528You are 100% right on April Blake. Reminds me of the way things use to be in Nashville.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
Great review on a true utr sweetheart.
-
11-23-17 23:22 #9832Senior Member

Posts: 50Phoebe
I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully she will resurface soon.
Originally Posted by Shade47
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-17 12:53 #9831Senior Member

Posts: 135Phoebe Lynn
What has happened with her. Not seen anything on her in a few weeks.
-
11-22-17 22:20 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 276Avery
My apologies. First report sounded like a last minute change. I agree that if the request was more than 24 hours in advance, she should have been able to accommodate or at least respond. Sorry that you didn't get to meet her, she's a real gem. A little mommy / baby fat but just more cushion for the pushin. Face is a 10, for you middle aged people, she looks like Leah Thompson.
Originally Posted by FigLeaf
[View Original Post]
Hope you get to meet her soon Fig.
-
11-22-17 18:33 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 557Avery
She is spotty on communication until she is really ready to work, but reports are right she is supper. She lives couple hours from Nashville and has to deal with a child so I don't know what she has to go through toget out of town on trips to Indiana, Tampa Cincinnati, Louisville. She used to hang around Nashville more but seems to have reduced her time here and I don't think she looks at that phone with the 214 # until she is ready to work. I think she is responding to P411 contacts more for around here.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





