Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1283

    Mvp

    Great report man! I'm nominating you for USG MVP!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    So I sent the significant other away to family for the weekend and then went to work. Had the goal of meeting 4 new ladies. Landed 3. Two great experiences and one decent experience. Also found a few others I'll share along the ride.

    - Number 1 - She asked that I not share her info. She's actually out of the SD world. I had connected with her several months ago but never met her as she goes to school out of the area. She stopped signing on SA but I had her number and reached out and she was back for the holiday. Had a fantastic time. Boy can she fuck. Damage was 250. Everything was covered but she was a lot of fun. She absolutely loved oral on her.

    - Number 2 - She unfortunately also asked that I not share her info. She just created an account. Less than 2 weeks ago. Believe I was her first. We did dinner and then back to my place. BBJ, CFS, great DFK. Spent a total of 3 hours with her for 250 + dinner.

    - Number 3 - Chrissie9 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-e2360ab9cde2 - She's been talked about here. DFK, BBJ, and CFS. Damage was 200. She wasn't very talkative when picking her up and going back to my place. Kind of a dead fish which has been mentioned about her. Boob Job not the best. After the deed on the way back, she actually opened up and became much more engaging. Actually kissed me for like 5 minutes before she got out of my truck. For a bit, I didn't think I was going to get rid of her LOL.

    Others:

    - little fireball - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-865ea6611804 - asked for 500 to 600 per meet. Agreed to 400. I did not meet her yet though.

    - Doglover1986 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-fd794ecfb5b0 - asked for 200 per meet. No kissing, all covered, no anal. I did not meet her and not sure I will eve try. I like to kiss.

    - Dknows - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-98de4f3fa842 - Wants 500 per date. I said too much and she stopped responding.

    - ArielSavage - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-23f9b92316fc - Wants 200 to 300 per date. No anal, no restraints. I did not meet her. We were going to and she said she was on the rag, so I passed.

    - Sweetgirl821 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-69fe8d8a17c4 - Didn't say what she wanted per meet. Said we talk about it after we had fun LOL. I said isn't that risky on your part and she said money isn't everything. She sounds pretty kinky and when I can swing meeting her, I will.

    - NikkiXO2017 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-d0d1eca07198 - Wants 400 per meet. I didn't meet her.

    - YouInMe. I'm not putting her link here because I don't want her to see I opened her profile LOL. She has been beating down my doors to meet her. Wants 300 per meet and seems like she might be fun. Just not sure she's my type.

    Okay, happy hunting.

  2. #1282

    Profile Not Found

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    The girl set up a 2nd account (luckygirl13), after deactivating the 1st (Luckygirl1313). I can no longer view the profile, so I don't know if she blocked me or deactivated it. Can someone check?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-02f1f4c1f60e
    Evidently deactivated: “That user's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, or blocked you.”

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  3. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    The girl set up a 2nd account (luckygirl13), after deactivating the 1st (Luckygirl1313). I can no longer view the profile, so I don't know if she blocked me or deactivated it. Can someone check?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-02f1f4c1f60e
    It's deactivated.

  4. #1280

    My Weekend Trifecta

    So I sent the significant other away to family for the weekend and then went to work. Had the goal of meeting 4 new ladies. Landed 3. Two great experiences and one decent experience. Also found a few others I'll share along the ride.

    - Number 1 - She asked that I not share her info. She's actually out of the SD world. I had connected with her several months ago but never met her as she goes to school out of the area. She stopped signing on SA but I had her number and reached out and she was back for the holiday. Had a fantastic time. Boy can she fuck. Damage was 250. Everything was covered but she was a lot of fun. She absolutely loved oral on her.

    - Number 2 - She unfortunately also asked that I not share her info. She just created an account. Less than 2 weeks ago. Believe I was her first. We did dinner and then back to my place. BBJ, CFS, great DFK. Spent a total of 3 hours with her for 250 + dinner.

    - Number 3 - Chrissie9 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-e2360ab9cde2 - She's been talked about here. DFK, BBJ, and CFS. Damage was 200. She wasn't very talkative when picking her up and going back to my place. Kind of a dead fish which has been mentioned about her. Boob Job not the best. After the deed on the way back, she actually opened up and became much more engaging. Actually kissed me for like 5 minutes before she got out of my truck. For a bit, I didn't think I was going to get rid of her LOL.

    Others:

    - little fireball - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-865ea6611804 - asked for 500 to 600 per meet. Agreed to 400. I did not meet her yet though.

    - Doglover1986 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-fd794ecfb5b0 - asked for 200 per meet. No kissing, all covered, no anal. I did not meet her and not sure I will eve try. I like to kiss.

    - Dknows - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-98de4f3fa842 - Wants 500 per date. I said too much and she stopped responding.

    - ArielSavage - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-23f9b92316fc - Wants 200 to 300 per date. No anal, no restraints. I did not meet her. We were going to and she said she was on the rag, so I passed.

    - Sweetgirl821 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-69fe8d8a17c4 - Didn't say what she wanted per meet. Said we talk about it after we had fun LOL. I said isn't that risky on your part and she said money isn't everything. She sounds pretty kinky and when I can swing meeting her, I will.

    - NikkiXO2017 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-d0d1eca07198 - Wants 400 per meet. I didn't meet her.

    - YouInMe. I'm not putting her link here because I don't want her to see I opened her profile LOL. She has been beating down my doors to meet her. Wants 300 per meet and seems like she might be fun. Just not sure she's my type.

    Okay, happy hunting.

  5. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    The girl set up a 2nd account (luckygirl13), after deactivating the 1st (Luckygirl1313). I can no longer view the profile, so I don't know if she blocked me or deactivated it. Can someone check?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-02f1f4c1f60e
    I am unable to view it. Looks like she deactivated it.

  6. #1278

    Re: luckygirl13

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone see this profile? Wondering if she deactivated it, or if she blocked me. We were texting back and forth, looking into a FWB type of arrangement, but then she decides to pass on having an arrangement and all texting ceased.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-ebac77a33163
    The girl set up a 2nd account (luckygirl13), after deactivating the 1st (Luckygirl1313). I can no longer view the profile, so I don't know if she blocked me or deactivated it. Can someone check?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-02f1f4c1f60e

  7. #1277

  8. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...a-1c06ffcf73b5

    Had lunch set. The day of she pulls the "I don't drive. Send me money" B. S.
    I've also been noticing this a lot. It's either "reimburse me for my uber / taxi / lyft" or "send me an uber. " A girl wanted me to send her an uber from White Marsh to downtown but with stops to the nail salon and post office LOL.

  9. #1275

    I Tried Too

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-393aa1a042d5

    Anyone get here lately? I used to take her to pound town for a few houra for $200-250 a session.
    I messaged about a month ago and received no response and my message is shown as unread.

  10. #1274
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...a-1c06ffcf73b5

    Had lunch set. The day of she pulls the "I don't drive. Send me money" B. S.

  11. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her, no response, my message does not show as read. Maybe she has an age filter.
    I'm pretty old.

  12. #1272

    Natalia1956

    Claims she is offered 500 for initial meets. Kiss my ass LOL.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...4-daa2bfd69b67

  13. #1271

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-393aa1a042d5

    Anyone get here lately? I used to take her to pound town for a few houra for $200-250 a session.
    Messaged her, no response, my message does not show as read. Maybe she has an age filter.

  14. #1270

    Wunder

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-393aa1a042d5

    Anyone get here lately? I used to take her to pound town for a few houra for $200-250 a session.

  15. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltFun  [View Original Post]
    BuffBill75.

    Clear out your PMs. Have some info for you.
    Done thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape