Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 481 to 495 of 6045
-
11-25-17 13:50 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 663Vanessa
Understanding YMMV was DATY and BJ on the menu?
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 12:02 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 1136She will probably be back. I see her post every now and then. I've been thinking about taking a delve also. Sad to hear the mechanical service and upsell to kiss because I know I'd like to DATY that tasty treat.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 11:53 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 508Nice
Nice review Sir. Certainly not a GFE though.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 08:45 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 2927Very nice.
It would be worth it just to eat this young pussy and ass. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 01:36 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 430Vanessa
Her ad must have expired at midnight, can't find it anymore. Phone was 608-xxx-7613.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-17 01:28 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 430Vanessa
Ok, decided to delve into the unknown tonight. Her pics looked to hot to be real BUT, they are and she is. Took some to get the meeting set but when I entered it was definitely the girl in the pics. Tight, young body and there's no doubt it's the body of a 21-year-old. Very lean and athletic, a great spinner tight body and Very attractive to boot.
That's the good. The bed is all service was very mechanical, not a very good rider, and during mish she tried to keep her legs as close together as possible. She up sold a 20 spot for kissing and quite frankly I've had better shot of getting tongue from my great aunt. Just a lot of little packs almost no effort put into that. But she does take a pounding in doggy, that was excellent and a great view being able to see her in the mirror and looking down on that gorgeous ass.
See her because, quite frankly, she probably has one of the best bodies of any Backpage advertiser that I've ever seen. Period. If quality of services your thing probably not your girl, she would be a 5 - looks an 8 or 9.
Good luck!
-
11-24-17 15:41 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 31They are either black, fat or old. Sometimes all 3 sadly. Big time drought.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-17 14:59 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 508Ugh!
I hate to say it, but there aren't many options to choose from right now. Not many at all!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-17 11:22 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 2120Scraping the bottom like a motherfucker
Originally Posted by Othello15
[View Original Post]
For what it's worth, he did say "last time I was in town. " I assume that was before she got arrested.
Originally Posted by BooRadley72
[View Original Post]
This conversation makes me sad because it reminds me of how we dwell at the bottom of the barrel.
-
11-24-17 08:25 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 460I doubt seeing the Stoughton girl with the colored hair is possible unless you visit Dane county jail.
Originally Posted by Othello15
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-17 02:19 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 72Tatiana
She is on my list when I'm in town mid December. Just on the board doing some homework. Tatiana.
I love me some BBW.
Last time I was in town, I went to GH. Meh. Prefer something more in a darker room, an actual massage to tease. Probably a YMMV place with the variety of women.
I then, the next day, took the trip to Stoughton to see that thick gal with the colored hair. BBBJ was quite good. Literally right in down town and made me nervous. The BBBJ got me off but not going back. She was actually better looking g on person.
I.
-
11-24-17 01:57 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 35You can expect that they have no idea what are on their own ads, will barely speak English, and are neither GFE friendly nor would they give BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SouthernBadger
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-17 11:10 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 256Tatianna
No first hand information. The said, the oTHeR site has two reviews, both recent, by two different reviewers who both have a long review history. Definitely a bigger girl, sounds very neat and clean. Reviews sound like she is quite pleasant, skilled and into it. Again, I have no first hand information, nor friends who do. Yet.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 20:58 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 961I actually saw her when Bailey stood me up. Very nice girl and probably really good service, but she is definitely a larger woman. I wished I would have left after meeting her, but didn't have the heart since she is very friendly. Just to big for me. I hate big bellies. I payed for a half hour, but decided to just do a blow and go. If you like fat girls, you would probably love her.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-17 19:47 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 430Another Visit from Tatiana.
Or her handlers? This guy has one post, other has 2 posts and all the posts are about Tatiana. Maybe she's that good. Nah.
Originally Posted by LuvMadTownGals
[View Original Post]
















