Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9829

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in town? I did not see an ad up on the sister site. Would love to meet her at some point too.
    She is spotty on communication until she is really ready to work, but reports are right she is supper. She lives couple hours from Nashville and has to deal with a child so I don't know what she has to go through toget out of town on trips to Indiana, Tampa Cincinnati, Louisville. She used to hang around Nashville more but seems to have reduced her time here and I don't think she looks at that phone with the 214 # until she is ready to work. I think she is responding to P411 contacts more for around here.

  2. #9828

    April Blake

    After I posted the below in response to a question on Ashley I got heavy pms (like 12) this lady is utr not on any boards as of yet and I am seeing if there is enough interest for her to come to Nashville and what weeks would be goodat this time of year. It may be better to suggest for her to come after first of year. Anyway I am posting some pic with her consent and you decide if you'd see her for $. 5. She is not a clock watcher and is not a professional and is new at this but almost flawless in actions. Slim, natural 9 or 10 body and you give a number to the face. If she new the ropes she'd know she was worth more than asking. She doesn't even know about this sightand I've not told her so here is what I said and I hope I can upload pic.

    If you are ever in Bham there is a diamond there with a 10 body, 10 attitude, and an 8 or 9 face and she just does not know how good she is. A genuine GFE in every way you want. Her name is April Blake and her price point for what you get is unbelievable. Would love to get her to Nashville but she does not have a car. If any of you guys on here that have some reviews and age want some info on her pm me. She beats just about anyone I have ever seen and you can name some oldies like Candy Kemp (inactive) and Amy Taylor who is still active. As well as Christy lamour and Salma Hyatt and Summer Loving.

    By the way she is UTR. Only on face book groups you have got to have access. Sorry the ones you'd really want to see I can not get to attach - says file error Sorry have to pm me your email if you want to see them. By the way she allows you to video the session if you choose- no upcharge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1109171215_HDR.jpg‎   img_1510967034189.jpg‎  

  3. #9827

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by FigLeaf  [View Original Post]
    I din't cancel or stand her up. I simply wanted to move the appointment up a few hours and communicated such to her. I never got a response back one or the other. The change I requested was more than 24 hours in advance, so it definitely wasn't last minute.

    I would still like to meet up with her and am not trying to do anything but relay the information of what happened to me.
    Is she still in town? I did not see an ad up on the sister site. Would love to meet her at some point too.

  4. #9826

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHam  [View Original Post]
    I've had numerous excellent dreams with her. She may have been resentful of being stood up. I agree that the professional thing for her to do would be to reschedule but providers are just like us. We get blue balls, they get blue wallets. Both end up getting upset.
    I din't cancel or stand her up. I simply wanted to move the appointment up a few hours and communicated such to her. I never got a response back one or the other. The change I requested was more than 24 hours in advance, so it definitely wasn't last minute.

    I would still like to meet up with her and am not trying to do anything but relay the information of what happened to me.

  5. #9825

    Other Ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quake3  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you need to check on your glasses

    https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...4428243/ashley#.
    I've seen the ad you posted, did you read the link I posted?

  6. #9824

    Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe you had to explain this WOW.
    Everyone isn't quite as smart as you snowball. Still thinks it's tacky advertising for this industry!

  7. #9823

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by FigLeaf  [View Original Post]
    I have seen numerous excellent reports on Avery. Last time she wa in town, I tried to set up a meeting but our schedules did not mesh. I told her to contact me when coming back to Nashville. SHe contacted me last week and we exchanged a few messages and set up a time for 7 pm last night. Unfortunately I had to change plans and times and communicated that to her, but never got a response. As of now, from the email I got at 635 am on Saturday saying "That'd be perfect! I have heard absolutely nothing from her. Would still like to meet her so hopefully the next time she is in town we can meet.
    I've had numerous excellent dreams with her. She may have been resentful of being stood up. I agree that the professional thing for her to do would be to reschedule but providers are just like us. We get blue balls, they get blue wallets. Both end up getting upset.

  8. #9822

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyInches8  [View Original Post]
    Read what Her ad says. WTF? Penicillin?

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nash...-3197/1/442611
    I think that link is Roxie Lynn not Ashley.

  9. #9821

    Penis joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    She's making a penis joke. A shot of penisillin. As in penis.
    I can't believe you had to explain this WOW.

  10. #9820

    Penis Joke not medicine

    Quote Originally Posted by Quake3  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you need to check on your glasses

    https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...4428243/ashley#.
    She's making a penis joke. A shot of penisillin. As in penis.

  11. #9819

    What link did you click?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyInches8  [View Original Post]
    Read what Her ad says. WTF? Penicillin?

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nash...-3197/1/442611
    Maybe you need to check on your glasses

    https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...4428243/ashley#.

  12. #9818

    Avery Adams

    I have seen numerous excellent reports on Avery. Last time she wa in town, I tried to set up a meeting but our schedules did not mesh. I told her to contact me when coming back to Nashville. SHe contacted me last week and we exchanged a few messages and set up a time for 7 pm last night. Unfortunately I had to change plans and times and communicated that to her, but never got a response. As of now, from the email I got at 635 am on Saturday saying "That'd be perfect! I have heard absolutely nothing from her. Would still like to meet her so hopefully the next time she is in town we can meet.

  13. #9817

    P. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quake3  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is real. She is ex Dancer from Louisville and got too old to be dancer. She is nice and I believed has teenage daughter living with her so she is very paranoid and always worry LE. She is great and enjoy very much. If you have been with crazy April and all I can said is they are very much alike from body and style of service.

    As I know she txted me that she won't be available til end of this week.

    Yes your link is correct.
    Read what Her ad says. WTF? Penicillin?

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nash...-3197/1/442611

  14. #9816

    Ymmv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quake3  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is real. She is ex Dancer from Louisville and got too old to be dancer. She is nice and I believed has teenage daughter living with her so she is very paranoid and always worry LE. She is great and enjoy very much. If you have been with crazy April and all I can said is they are very much alike from body and style of service.

    As I know she txted me that she won't be available til end of this week.

    Yes your link is correct.
    Maybe we should just go with YMMV here. Because I don't discount your experience with her but me and others have had our time totally wasted. Also, if she has a teenage daughter around her while she is doing this, I'd rather not be in that situation!

  15. #9815

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Lots of talk about this one and her-NO SHOWS!

    Can someone post or send me the link. I don't want to waste my time if she's this flakey. I might not have gone far enough back, Help is appreciated.

    Ok I think I found her. Is this it https://backpage.com.nashville.listcrawler.com/post/24428243/ashley#
    Ashley is real. She is ex Dancer from Louisville and got too old to be dancer. She is nice and I believed has teenage daughter living with her so she is very paranoid and always worry LE. She is great and enjoy very much. If you have been with crazy April and all I can said is they are very much alike from body and style of service.

    As I know she txted me that she won't be available til end of this week.

    Yes your link is correct.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape