Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 30759
-
11-21-17 18:53 #18609Senior Member

Posts: 493Katt Siam Thai #2603
Not sure if Siam Thai is also out of #2602. But I know that Katt is only here for a short time. My definite all time favorite.
Originally Posted by HawaiianTime
[View Original Post]
M.
-
11-21-17 18:51 #18608Senior Member

Posts: 203My experience with yumi wasn't horrible. HE w / roaming $. 2. But way shorted on time. She offered FS upfront and I think that's what she wanted, but like some one said, if that's the case she should be working in an AMP. It felt like a mango upsell provider type of situation where the girl is decent looking but the price and service in comparison to an AMP has you scratching your head wondering how they can even ask that considering market value.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
IMHO if your going to royal / cherry / cute spa you're not going there for FS. Cherry gives a decent massage and her HE / prostate was probably one of the best ever. Better than jean, erlinda. Son kyong and others who historically have been know for that type of service. I guess you could say the same for Vicky but I prefer cherry even though both are good at "what they do".
I have avoided the other girls after trying yumi because my guess is that their service wouldn't be as good and they look like their in it for the Upsell. Anyone ever sample tammy, Nadia or some of the others?
-
11-21-17 17:12 #18607Senior Member

Posts: 216Body Scrub
Has anyone tried the Body Scrub? What is this like? I am planning on seeing Katt or Kylie. Their Craiglist Ad says "Combo Body scrub & massage. " I just wanted to know if it's something I'd go for. If not, I will just do the massage.
-
11-21-17 10:16 #18606Regular Member

Posts: 3Sunny.
Does anyone have any info they will share. I have talked to her a couple of times but haven't been able to connect.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...illing/7676273
-
11-21-17 06:17 #18605Senior Member

Posts: 65Katt
The only one I can think of would be Katt. Just a guess. She is on the tall skinny side and often works on the 26th floor. Known to be legit. Better looking in person than her pics IMO.
Originally Posted by JabroniAdams
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 02:25 #18604Senior Member

Posts: 548Massage therapist
Does anyone know who this is?
-
11-21-17 02:20 #18603Regular Member

Posts: 18Gina CC
Women like to play too now. Saw her at Bobbys bar, Saab Thai and Don Quoite with her girl gang.
Originally Posted by HawaiianTime
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 00:47 #18602Senior Member

Posts: 1444Professional Asian Energy
https://images.craigslist.org/00L0L_...0H_600x450.jpg
Did anyone see this massage therapist advertised in craigslist?
She advertises with heading "Professional Asian Energy ".
She looks very pretty. Wonder if picture is real.
-
11-20-17 20:34 #18601Senior Member

Posts: 115Looks like she got that double eyelid surgery lots of Asian girls get.
Originally Posted by DaOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 20:00 #18600Senior Member

Posts: 65Gina Strong Massage
I see her around town from time to time. Seems like every time I do she's with a different guy. She does have a great voluptuous body. Juicy okole and great natural boobs. Massage is better than most of CC girls IMO.
-
11-20-17 19:41 #18599Senior Member

Posts: 109New place I think in CC
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...sexy-o/8351323
Girl in picture not provider, but is ok as she serviced not bad. Massage ok, but you could tell she wanted FS. Kept playing with my ass and balls getting me worked up. She had straight brown hair, fair skin, decent body. Nice BBBJ, DATY, DFK, pounded whatever way I wanted. Friendly, English was good. Shot load and asked foe more massage if I wanted as had time left. Told her is ok, just shower me off, which she did. Gave her sad story that I had only $. 80. Which was true. Haha She said no problem.
Over all ok session, will repeat.
Sy.
-
11-20-17 19:27 #18598Senior Member

Posts: 156Massage with extra
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712
Want half decent massage with BBBJCIM and negotiable price. Check this place out.
Ojii.
-
11-20-17 18:36 #18597Senior Member

Posts: 207Gina
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...394771996.html
What did Gina do to her face!? She used to have that hot somewhat local girl look, seems like she had some plastic surgery or something? Now she kind of reminds me of that mom daughter team in salt lake!
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...394503210.html
-
11-20-17 01:42 #18596Senior Member

Posts: 156She does have some pretty nice buns. Damn I didn't get BBBJ, so I better try again. I like thin chicks so I'm going for some BBFS.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Ojii.
-
11-19-17 17:56 #18595Senior Member

Posts: 1980Ah, now that I think about it, the "Session" I had recently that sucked beyond suckage, I dropped 140 on the massage table, later, after handing the 60 hf, she picks it up and counted it and said 200? With a question mark type voice. To which I responded with a, "not chance in hell", voice, no. And on went the sucky, not literally, she never put her mouth near Jr. , service.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





