Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 766 to 780 of 9888
-
11-21-17 07:40 #9123Senior Member

Posts: 151Mandy
Is Mandy still $ for her 1/2 hour?
-
11-21-17 06:38 #9122Senior Member

Posts: 73Mandy
We should deduct the time she makes us wait from her fee's, LOL.
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-17 06:11 #9121Senior Member

Posts: 485Nikki lee
All of you were raving about Nikki lee. Hit her up. Says her bf / manager has to come out to the car and take 20 from you. Then she'll come out to the car. Ya no thanks. Sounds like a scam to me. Dangerous business.
-
11-20-17 17:19 #9120Senior Member

Posts: 578Mandy
I've asked. She doesn't budge on the rate.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 14:11 #9119Senior Member

Posts: 738Have to agree with this. I wouldn't want to have a rushed visit with her, one of the best things about her service is how she takes her time to really make the whole experience enjoyable. It's not just a race to the goal with her.
Originally Posted by SurfingforFun
[View Original Post]
As to the scheduling difficulties, it sounds like that is an occasional issue with her based on the things I've read. Personally I haven't had her completely flake on me, but there have definitely been times where she wasn't ready yet when I got there. I'm willing to deal with a little flakiness when it comes to someone as good as she is though. While her scheduling may not always be consistent or reliable, her service sure as hell is.
-
11-20-17 10:12 #9118

Posts: 385Mandy
I don't believe she does anything less than the hh visit.
It's always an amazing hh though! Don't know if I’d ever want to rush her for only 15 minutes or so.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 09:38 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 834Mandy?
Does anybody know if Mandy has a qv rate just for BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Andrew70
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 07:38 #9116Regular Member

Posts: 14Same thing happened to me.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 06:56 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 73Mandy
Yes, more than once, regular or newbie doesn't matter, demons?
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-17 21:08 #9114Senior Member

Posts: 196Mandy wasn't so wonderful
Set up a time with Mandy for 730 pm. Got to where she wanted me to go and I waited til 830 pm since after I said "I'm here" she never responded.
That happen to anyone else?
-
11-19-17 12:19 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 834Broken Link
Sorry there was a punctuation error in that link so it didn't work. Here it is, I fixed it. (I think?
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
https://www.preferred411.com/P264698 XXXX.
-
11-19-17 12:09 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 834I think you may mean THIS Sam?
https://www.preferred411.com/P264698. In Warwick. Full GFE and then some, hot, trim MILF blondie, mature face, but smoking hot body with perky B cups. Not at all cum shy, great with DFK. Excellent BBBJCIM. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by Dimmy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-17 09:01 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 71Mandy Sam
Deleted by Admin
-
11-17-17 17:54 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 82I tracked her back to facebook so the pics are legit. But her last ad before this had her in Phoenix on Nov. 1. She could have traveled here, sure but it seems fishy to me.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-17 15:38 #9109Regular Member

Posts: 15Wonderful Mandy.
I recently lost my phone and all contacts. Would anyone be kind enough to inbox me or post Mandy's #? I was hoping she had a post up but didn't find one. And recent review about a 45 min yo the edge and back no has me fiending for that! I'm going to see if she into Rim Jobs as well!















