Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 869 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 13029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by JHana820  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you know of any AMPs preferably near LAX that offer rimming? Thanks!
    There is an AMP, automotive place, Rims are Us, that do rimming all day along with detail work.

  2. #3833

    AMP offering Rimming.

    Do any of you know of any AMPs preferably near LAX that offer rimming? Thanks!

  3. #3832
    I liked lion spa. Sarah was the best there. Just hands, but she really knew how to use them. Curious who made the move. I'll check it out and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place on Western in Ktown for a look see on Sat. Like places that are tucked away. This place was nice and clean and the mamasan was a cutie. The girls looked all pretty young and cute. Anyone been here? Mamasan says they were previously from Lion's Spa but I'm unfamiliar.

  4. #3831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Total care

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place on Western in Ktown for a look see on Sat. Like places that are tucked away. This place was nice and clean and the mamasan was a cutie. The girls looked all pretty young and cute. Anyone been here? Mamasan says they were previously from Lion's Spa but I'm unfamiliar.
    Yes, Sarah from Lion is the Mamasan there, she may still provide. Kitty works there as Ashley. Same deal as Lion minus the Spa.

  5. #3830

    Worth a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to this place?
    HH is always a mixed bag. Generally a younger group of girls. Have had Legit to HE- FB- Fa there. Ya just never know. Think they rent the rooms and maybe negotiate from there. Weird owner very creepy guy.

  6. #3829
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to this place?
    Went years ago. It was bait and switch ROBs then although I understand YMMV HJ now.

  7. #3828

    WH places

    Some other spots in WH:

    West Therapy Massage.

    8155 Health Center.

    Beauty Day Spa.

    Older ladies with FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaws  [View Original Post]
    Back in town for work, looking for a better experience than last time when I visited one of the spas in Pasadena. Reading the board here gave me some ideas, but no specific plan. I went down Santa Monica in the West Hollywood area looking for a promising looking place. Google turned up a place called Relief Spa or something like that which sounded like the right spot. Turned out to be trans. Not my cup of tea. The guy-girl was nice enough about it so no big scene. Keep driving and come across Coconut Spa. One girl there, older Chinese looking lady. I opted for half hour for 0. 4. Dry rub, not very effective as a massage. On the flip, some OTC and UTC roaming was allowed with a manual finish. Didn't really want to ask about more, but I suspect it might be available. Tipped same as door fee. OK place for quick relief, but I probably won't repeat. Any suggestions for specific places would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.

    SC.

  8. #3827

    Healing Hands on Roberstson

    Any one been to this place?

  9. #3826

    Coconut Spa

    Back in town for work, looking for a better experience than last time when I visited one of the spas in Pasadena. Reading the board here gave me some ideas, but no specific plan. I went down Santa Monica in the West Hollywood area looking for a promising looking place. Google turned up a place called Relief Spa or something like that which sounded like the right spot. Turned out to be trans. Not my cup of tea. The guy-girl was nice enough about it so no big scene. Keep driving and come across Coconut Spa. One girl there, older Chinese looking lady. I opted for half hour for 0. 4. Dry rub, not very effective as a massage. On the flip, some OTC and UTC roaming was allowed with a manual finish. Didn't really want to ask about more, but I suspect it might be available. Tipped same as door fee. OK place for quick relief, but I probably won't repeat. Any suggestions for specific places would be appreciated. Stay safe out there.

    SC.

  10. #3825

    Total Care Spa

    Stopped by this place on Western in Ktown for a look see on Sat. Like places that are tucked away. This place was nice and clean and the mamasan was a cutie. The girls looked all pretty young and cute. Anyone been here? Mamasan says they were previously from Lion's Spa but I'm unfamiliar.

  11. #3824

    Buck

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan14  [View Original Post]
    What's the total damage?
    Total dollars one and a half.

  12. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    I have had "good' experiences there. NoT great and sometimes rush but I'm on the HHr. The girls were full figured Latinas and did their jobs well. Would repeat when in the mood. I did get frisked by the guy at the front deal. Maybe he thought LE? Anyway don't expect GFE in HHr.
    What's the total damage?

  13. #3822
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    Based on Nut's report (thank you), I made a recent visit to the Touch. My massage wasn't as good, it was a Friday around 4 and they were busy as hell. Only 1 therapist working and the poor guy ahead of me was interrupted probably 6 times over the last 15 min of his session. Similar talent, decent finish, standard tip.
    It is really upsetting to hear of high volume places with so many customers and inadequate sessions. When I was in the infancy of my lifelong pursuit, in the early 1980's, I would visit different places, generally in Oxnard or Inglewood and I was often the only customer.

    I built up a rapport and forged many strong short-term relationships. A typical session was $30 + 40 for BBFS cip. Then the girl would often give me money to go get her lunch / dinner and various supplies and then I would get a second session for a small amount or nothing at all.

    America is not headed in the right direction in term of health care, foreign policy and prostitution.

  14. #3821

    Hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    Based on Nut's report (thank you), I made a recent visit to the Touch. My massage wasn't as good, it was a Friday around 4 and they were busy as hell. Only 1 therapist working and the poor guy ahead of me was interrupted probably 6 times over the last 15 min of his session. Similar talent, decent finish, standard tip.
    Sorry to hear it. It does take a little time to mine the gals there. Also I never wait, I walk out of any joint that is busy. Makes me queasy to think we of unwashed hands and lying in the last guys flop sweat. But that's just me.

  15. #3820
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen  [View Original Post]
    Have you been? It may not be as bad as you think. The entrance to the MP is inside, through a door that accesses other business- they don't have a storefront- unlike the Thai place in the same complex.

    I'd say this spot is way more discrete than say "Le Fox" down the street. That joint is right on the boulevard!!
    Seriously want to know where this place is.

    Anyone want to give me more info? Been looking for a good mp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape