Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #469
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Amanda

    Has anyone seen Amanda from Princess. Garden from HX? I know she used to be roommate with Cola and Cola left to Korea on 01/2016 and Cola and her were roommate. I know both of Amanda's roommate were BBFS and she worked a lot in Bay area and I wonder if anyone has boned her BARE.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Princess.Garden
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 788291E2-65DC-9905-2A03-00AE4CC2D37A_1508187768022.jpg‎   FC04DF88-82DB-CEB2-3D24-7D63A241EA10_1508187781168.jpg‎  

  2. #468

    Instructive Ice Queen

    She did instruct me too, but personally I like it when the partner tells you what makes them dance. It came with results.

    Anyway, she was just incredibly gorgeous, definite show stopper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious  [View Original Post]
    Between her drama and her constant "you can't do this, you can't do that" I passed.

    While BBFS was always available, her constant and incessant whining was way too much.

    I heard more than once how she would instructand nagguys how to do DATY on her. F-that!

  3. #467

    Magificent Mangos

    Dang, makes me wish I would have seen her more than once. I didn't go for an uncovered session either, probably would have gotten hooked if I did. I went in for an hour with two pops, but ended up getting the first one in and then spooning for the next half hour until I decided I shouldn't to keep her from her next appointment. It was a memorable experience, but she probably doesn't remember a thing based on how blasted she got before the session started That's the one big caveat about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    She's been back twice already under new profile names but shows just enough of her tattoos so that you know its her.

    I've dated her countless times and only once did I use a rubber.

    I enjoyed her body and her Bush but I couldn't stand how she would complain about everything under the sun.

    Once when she was staying near LAX I paid for 30 min and got 90 min because she wanted to keep going. It was great.

  4. #466

    Malicious Maleficent

    Yup, we're talking about the same one. I really hope she returns, and I can't blame anyone for being sprung on that firepit. Seems like the rock and roll daddy is lurking in the shadows, which is keeping her at bay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious  [View Original Post]
    "Redhead" I think I know that one too. Guess he tries to be a knight in shining armor trying to save these women while at the same time trying to get his piece.

    Yeah, she was available for BBFS too. Until one too many guys got too attached. Last I heard, she had one too many BBFS sessions and got pregnant by one of her tricks.

    I think shell be back soon enough

  5. #465
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #464
    Between her drama and her constant "you can't do this, you can't do that" I passed.

    While BBFS was always available, her constant and incessant whining was way too much.

    I heard more than once how she would instruct—and nag—guys how to do DATY on her. F-that!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    She's been back twice already under new profile names but shows just enough of her tattoos so that you know its her.

    I've dated her countless times and only once did I use a rubber.

    I enjoyed her body and her Bush but I couldn't stand how she would complain about everything under the sun.

    Once when she was staying near LAX I paid for 30 min and got 90 min because she wanted to keep going. It was great.

  7. #463
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious  [View Original Post]
    "Redhead" I think I know that one too. Guess he tries to be a knight in shining armor trying to save these women while at the same time trying to get his piece.

    Yeah, she was available for BBFS too. Until one too many guys got too attached. Last I heard, she had one too many BBFS sessions and got pregnant by one of her tricks.

    I think shell be back soon enough
    She's been back twice already under new profile names but shows just enough of her tattoos so that you know its her.

    I've dated her countless times and only once did I use a rubber.

    I enjoyed her body and her Bush but I couldn't stand how she would complain about everything under the sun.

    Once when she was staying near LAX I paid for 30 min and got 90 min because she wanted to keep going. It was great.

  8. #462

    Any HX girls in OC

    I am visiting OC any HX providers I would like to know?

  9. #461
    "Redhead" I think I know that one too. Guess he tries to be a knight in shining armor trying to save these women while at the same time trying to get his piece.

    Yeah, she was available for BBFS too. Until one too many guys got too attached. Last I heard, she had one too many BBFS sessions and got pregnant by one of her tricks.

    I think she’ll be back soon enough

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckDuckSuck  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing an excellent au naturale cosplaying redhead a couple years ago, and apparently LACG took her and her kid out for New Years, but basically lambasted her lifestyle all night. Wish she was still around, she left the scene over drama from another dude.

  10. #460

    Silverware

    I remember seeing an excellent au naturale cosplaying redhead a couple years ago, and apparently LACG took her and her kid out for New Years, but basically lambasted her lifestyle all night. Wish she was still around, she left the scene over drama from another dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious  [View Original Post]
    Interesting; heard a few comments here and there about LACG. Hope her services don't change.

  11. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveFinePussy  [View Original Post]
    In I. E area.
    Great photographs!

  12. #458

    On S. A

    In I. E area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dom-1280x604.jpg‎   dom1-1280x624.jpg‎   ****-1002x642.jpg‎  

  13. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I have tried two of the girls advertising bare services. Both times I was denied and the girls were even shocked I asked. Seems the booker is falsely advertising bare services to increase traffic. I don't think it is a selective thing as I am relatively handsome and fit. But I could be wrong and asking in the wrong way.
    Prolly the booker using shady marketing to lure the customer in. Simple bait and switch operation as well.

  14. #456

    Bare, not bare

    Quote Originally Posted by JetSkiRulz  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's one of their ads. Just search "bare" on Backpage and all the ads come up. I went to the one in North OC. This pics are all fake so you have to go into it expecting an older less fit lady.

    Peace,

    Jet.
    I have tried two of the girls advertising bare services. Both times I was denied and the girls were even shocked I asked. Seems the booker is falsely advertising bare services to increase traffic. I don't think it is a selective thing as I am relatively handsome and fit. But I could be wrong and asking in the wrong way.

  15. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Seems she deleted it.

    When I saw her awhile back she did mention that too many hx guys don't want to pay her prices.

    And, that she might start advertising on the other sites that generate more for the hourly donations.
    YUP. She deleted her account. Apparently with her soaring prices / rates, no one would take up her offer even Miko Lee based off her TER reviews wasn't widly expensive but again not BBFS not like any of those TER hobbyists cares. Changed her blonde hair, adding breast enhancements and advertising her specia rates as regular wasn't going to cut it with the HX mongers. They rather spend either on their regular / ATF / or some other promising girl that offers BBFS at a reasonable price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape