Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1625

    Misty.

    Anybody ever dream with a girl named Misty from palm bay Melbourne area 4'9 29 looks sweet but ya never know. Donation quote 80/130.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3865.jpg‎  

  2. #1624

    Visiting.

    Monger from up north, o still be in the area soon for work, looking for recommendations on providers.

    Thanks.

  3. #1623

    Rip.

    Rip Bb girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-12-04-12-56-44-1.jpg‎  

  4. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundingHer  [View Original Post]
    Hawk, Run as far away as possible. Complete nut job and one of the worst providers I have ever seen and you and I go back a long time in this hobby. Play Safe-PH.
    I have, thank you my friend!

  5. #1621

    A real Wack Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    It seems like I've read something about her before but I can't seem to find it while searching this thread and the BP thread. Have any of you gents had any experience with this woman up in Titusville? Feel free to PM me if you like.

    http://420.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/post/21175305/#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / photos /3212714071/21175305.
    Hawk, Run as far away as possible. Complete nut job and one of the worst providers I have ever seen and you and I go back a long time in this hobby. Play Safe-PH.

  6. #1620

    Much Appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Numerous reports about bad service and that she's just plain old crazy. Uses her real Facebook account to advertise this business! Run away quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroX321  [View Original Post]
    Reports indicated she talks to herself and just a horrible experience. Besides that some of her old posts show her wearing a strap on dildo. I don't think any members here are down for that. LOL LOL. I have had girls tell me some outright insane stories of clients and I just shake my head. LOL.

    Deff stay away bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Rifleman is absolutely correct. Here's the actual report by Tarpo63 about this provider. At the time, she was using the name Tonya. The link takes you to the page. Scroll down to report #9726.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=3204354#post3204354.
    Thank you gentlemen! I owe you guys.

  7. #1619

    Serious Psychological Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Numerous reports about bad service and that she's just plain old crazy. Uses her real Facebook account to advertise this business! Run away quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    It seems like I've read something about her before but I can't seem to find it while searching this thread and the BP thread. Have any of you gents had any experience with this woman up in Titusville? Feel free to PM me if you like.

    http://420.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/post/21175305/#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / photos /3212714071/21175305.
    Rifleman is absolutely correct. Here's the actual report by Tarpo63 about this provider. At the time, she was using the name Tonya. The link takes you to the page. Scroll down to report #9726.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=3204354#post3204354.

  8. #1618

    Spot on, NO!

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Numerous reports about bad service and that she's just plain old crazy. Uses her real Facebook account to advertise this business! Run away quickly.
    Reports indicated she talks to herself and just a horrible experience. Besides that some of her old posts show her wearing a strap on dildo. I don't think any members here are down for that. LOL LOL. I have had girls tell me some outright insane stories of clients and I just shake my head. LOL.

    Deff stay away bro.

  9. #1617

    No!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    It seems like I've read something about her before but I can't seem to find it while searching this thread and the BP thread. Have any of you gents had any experience with this woman up in Titusville? Feel free to PM me if you like.

    http://420.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/post/21175305/#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / photos /3212714071/21175305.
    Numerous reports about bad service and that she's just plain old crazy. Uses her real Facebook account to advertise this business! Run away quickly.

  10. #1616

    Titusville MILF

    It seems like I've read something about her before but I can't seem to find it while searching this thread and the BP thread. Have any of you gents had any experience with this woman up in Titusville? Feel free to PM me if you like.

    http://420.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/post/21175305/#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / photos /3212714071/21175305.

  11. #1615

    Trisha M

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    I know we like to treat providers as a piece of meat but in there somewhere is a girl. I'm a boob lover so I approached those puppies like crown jewels, they aren't firm but they are enticing so I was informed one is extremely sensitive and the other is fair game. So if you must twirl the funbags just go slow at first and 'feel them out' and let her coach you. She was posting on USASG adverts, but that expired and apparently none of you are paying attention. So along with Druid's link here is another. http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-0497/1/129950. Price for pretty she is great value but for the price you are going to get an obligatory BJ and a mildly assertive performance but you get what u pay for.
    Seen Trisha several times. Always a car date, only drawback is no cim but no drama or flaking which is rare in this area.

  12. #1614

    Fake escorts

    Well STG is getting all the fake adds for escorts as all the other escort pages did.

    Yaa can't have anything without some scamming jrkoffs ruining things.

  13. #1613

    Trisha M

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    I know we like to treat providers as a piece of meat but in there somewhere is a girl. I'm a boob lover so I approached those puppies like crown jewels, they aren't firm but they are enticing so I was informed one is extremely sensitive and the other is fair game. So if you must twirl the funbags just go slow at first and 'feel them out' and let her coach you. She was posting on USASG adverts, but that expired and apparently none of you are paying attention. So along with Druid's link here is another. http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-0497/1/129950. Price for pretty she is great value but for the price you are going to get an obligatory BJ and a mildly assertive performance but you get what u pay for.
    I agree with Clayton. I had a pleasant meeting with Trisha a few months ago. She did mention her breasts (or breast) are sensitive. She was very cordial with me and I felt we hit it off well. I haven't returned, but only because I like to try different flavors. I'd give her another shot.

  14. #1612

    Trisha M

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    I had a meeting with her some time ago. Wrote about her too, although for some reason I used the name Alicia in my post but it should have been Tricia because I remember asking her if she liked to be called trish or tricia? Anyway, she came to me, especially after I saw that her incall was in her bathroom. LOL. Her BJ skills are ok, but a few rules, no CIM and when I massaged her tits a little bit to check them out, she grabbed mine and sort of mocked me. Definitely won't repeat, she's not worth it. Play and stay safe.
    I know we like to treat providers as a piece of meat but in there somewhere is a girl. I'm a boob lover so I approached those puppies like crown jewels, they aren't firm but they are enticing so I was informed one is extremely sensitive and the other is fair game. So if you must twirl the funbags just go slow at first and 'feel them out' and let her coach you. She was posting on USASG adverts, but that expired and apparently none of you are paying attention. So along with Druid's link here is another. http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-0497/1/129950. Price for pretty she is great value but for the price you are going to get an obligatory BJ and a mildly assertive performance but you get what u pay for.

  15. #1611

    Tricia.

    Quote Originally Posted by DruidMage  [View Original Post]
    I remember ScottyM posting about her. I saw her for the first and last time around the same week.

    Saw her once in her bath room. Pros: Cheap, BBBJ. Cons: location and attitude.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...1/713263195349
    I did her once for $40 never go back again, I think cheap price poor service LOL move on my brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape