Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2919
-
11-18-17 10:47 #339Regular Member

Posts: 9Link about that girl.
Sassyandclassy4 you https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-cae046c38afa..
-
11-17-17 10:42 #338

Posts: 366Please include links
Hey guys, Let's do each other the favor of including a link to the girl we are posting about. The search feature on SA is a PIA (pain in the ass) and NWB (not well built). A link would take us directly to the girl's profile. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Holocaust
[View Original Post]
FOR EXAMPLE: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-bee207645f1e.
-
11-17-17 09:16 #337Regular Member

Posts: 9Sassyandclassy4 you
Guys don't waste time on this girl. She will first initiate contact and then she won't answer phone or text you back. WASTE OF TIME!
-
11-17-17 07:00 #336Senior Member

Posts: 236Yes
I agree. That usually is a red flag.
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-17 20:06 #335

Posts: 366How about these acronyms?
SWAW = Squirts Without A Warning.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
TTDM = Talks too damn much.
DTDM = Drinks too damn much.
-
11-16-17 18:38 #334Senior Member

Posts: 279She has never reached out to me. But if someone sends me a message like that, I would have politely turned her down. Not worth it, esp on SA, you just move on.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-17 09:10 #333Senior Member

Posts: 215More acronyms.
A couple more.
TWOT total waste of time.
BSC Bat shit crazy.
-
11-15-17 16:54 #332

Posts: 366Cherry Sister
Had a second date with Cherry Sister and it was better than the first time! I guess when you get familiar with a girl her personality becomes a little looser and real and it's fun. And wild!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-eff1b4aa0ea1
I gave her my A Game and she responded well. She's got small tits, but great nipples and I love the rest of her body. Great ass. Great kisser! She loves the whole scene and is really nice and sweet, too. She was happy with an envelope with $200 at the end. She was not a clock watcher and we hung out for over two hours talking, eating, and having fun!
Man, I wish I could do a girl every day, but, in life, by the time you can afford that you can't do it. I should have worked harder when I was young!
Have fun!
-
11-15-17 16:50 #331

Posts: 366Asbnekwtm
ASBNEKWTM = Acronyms Suck Because Not Everyone Knows What They Mean.
Originally Posted by Avalorth
[View Original Post]
How about P2 P = Pay to Play.
P4 P = Paying For Pussy.
WMT = Wasted My Time.
8 EMBDF = Ate Expensive Mean But Didn't Fuck!
SEEYCBH = So easy even you could bone her.
IOOIFA = I'm out of ideas for acronyms.
-
11-15-17 12:06 #330Senior Member

Posts: 215Breezyy4
Anyone with contact with this one?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-f9abbb037ec9
She reached out to me and wants to meet right off the bat. "I have sex for money" after just a couple messages. Pro / semipro.
Always a bit leery for scams, rob, pimped, LEO, etc.
What do you guys think?
-
11-14-17 23:18 #329Senior Member

Posts: 112Yeah PPM and pay per meeting and PPV is pay per visit.
Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 22:09 #328Senior Member

Posts: 294Acronyms
PPM is pay per meet/meeting and I'm speculating here but PPV may be pay per visit.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
11-13-17 21:25 #327

Posts: 366What are all the acronyms
What is PPV and PPM?
It's hard to tell from your post below what you paid for, what you got, etc. Etc. , but it sounds like you had fun.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-17 19:58 #326Senior Member

Posts: 279Another impressive report, thanks!
-
11-13-17 19:33 #325Senior Member

Posts: 236Well someone's not going home for thanksgiving any more
So I just got a message just now that this girl will be willing to meet next week.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-cc2d7ef213a3
Let's see if it's going to happen.











Reply With Quote






