Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 19268
-
11-17-17 17:33 #17948Regular Member

Posts: 1Recommendations.
This is my first time using Backpage. Is there anyone good on here or are they all hat crack heads trying to rip you off? If there are any good ones could you please include a link.
Thanks!
-
11-16-17 16:12 #17947Banned Member

Posts: 240Oh most definitely man, I was not thinking with my big head. I will head to the doctor just to check but no symptoms (it's been over a month since the encounter). I know these girls lie and say they don't do it often or with many people, but we all know better than to believe them. It's just so much fun to do!
Originally Posted by JoeDocks11
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-17 16:11 #17946Banned Member

Posts: 240http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-1310/31572888".
Originally Posted by Cummy2016
[View Original Post]
This one mate.
-
11-16-17 04:48 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 158See post #1473 in the escort thread.
Originally Posted by Formula382
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-17 17:29 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 440Sarah
Do you have a link.
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-17 16:53 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 488Krystal Blonde
Is she still around? Haven't seen an ad or review in awhile.
-
11-15-17 12:16 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 144I got a text from Sarah. She needs help and hoping to hear from her regulars. Massage and exotic dance specials.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-17 09:47 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 175Better sites?
I'm interested in finding out the better sites as well.
Originally Posted by Chemanon
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 18:54 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 82Better sites
Wait, what are the better sites Metro? I'd be interested in knowing!
Originally Posted by MetroRider
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 16:50 #17939Senior Member

Posts: 1542I have never had a problem with a girl I met on BP, I;read reviews and more reviews, then I make a choice. Some are repeats others are lesson learned. I have never been ripped off. If I get to a girl and she is not who she stated I leave.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 15:36 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 255Not Free
I wasn't asking for free sites. I was asking which are the best (besides here).
Originally Posted by MetroRider
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 09:52 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 312Ok
Thought my search yielded info to where to find Lesley's girls w /.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
A guy can be wrong. Thanks for the correction.
Come to think about it, I do remember seeing some post not too long ago. Too much weed smoking.
Had two teeth pulled and good for the pain.
-
11-13-17 22:46 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 524Leslie Diamond
I'm not sure what your posting means. Leslie disconnected her old number and went dark for a while due to neighbors discovering her ads and presented them to the landlord. She has new places and a new number and is only seeing established clients. That's all I know and I apologize if someone stated this before.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
BTW, that phone number is linked to her.
https://independent.com.detroit.hoxn...post/24721281/#.
-
11-13-17 20:58 #17935

Posts: 461This.
This is the reason for BP, and for this board.
Originally Posted by MetroRider
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-17 19:19 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 312Posting not ghosting
Diamond Girls.
Originally Posted by MisterSharp
[View Original Post]
Report Ad💍128141;Look no further. Here I am 💎 ❤65039;128536; - 30.
Posted: Monday, November 13,2017 3:40 PM.
Reply.
We're still here if your looking for us.
586 838 2811.
https://m.facebook.com/Kiss
Poster's age: 30.
Location: Detroit, Farmington Hills, Warren / Sterling Heights.
Post I'd: 28176183 detroit.
Email to friend.


















