Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 90 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17933

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    1) He's a super nice guy. 2) He's become somewhat attached to her.
    Is Nikki out of the business.

  2. #17932
    Backpage is like betting on the Detroit Lions. I think that what Metro is trying to say with his football analogy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    Again (3rd or 4th time), this topic isn't about where to find pussy (feel free to start that topic if you wish), I want to know why guys keep going down the BP road just to be disappointed time and time again. No man here would bet on a football game if he had a 99% chance of losing, so why in the hell does anyone gamble on BP? Your "pay to be a member" comment I think is a big part of it. I think most guys want pussy on the cheap and that's one of the big reasons a lot of guys go down the BP road.

    Remember guys, you get what you pay for.

  3. #17931
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    OK. Besides SA, SB, etc where you pay to be a member and communicate. What is recommended? I know BP and CL are lame.
    Again (3rd or 4th time), this topic isn't about where to find pussy (feel free to start that topic if you wish), I want to know why guys keep going down the BP road just to be disappointed time and time again. No man here would bet on a football game if he had a 99% chance of losing, so why in the hell does anyone gamble on BP? Your "pay to be a member" comment I think is a big part of it. I think most guys want pussy on the cheap and that's one of the big reasons a lot of guys go down the BP road.

    Remember guys, you get what you pay for.

  4. #17930

    Alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    OK, serious question.

    Why do you guys keep going down the BP road when there's nothing but trash posting on that site?
    OK. Besides SA, SB, etc where you pay to be a member and communicate. What is recommended? I know BP and CL are lame.

  5. #17929
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit327  [View Original Post]
    If you can't be helpful then go away. You're wasting space on the server database. So far you're not contributing either. Only criticism seems to be coming out. I guess a question for you would be why do you stay here if no one will listen to you?

    To answer his question there are other sites that providers advertise on. USASG has its own platform as well. Honestly if we could get providers to shift from BP to USASG it'd be lovely. But a bit of googling might net you something.

    The local boards are mostly empty with the same 6-8 (if that) providers that have been around since printed ads on the back of magazines using 10 year old pictures. Not my cup of tea.

    So metro. If you can't contribute and make the community better then why do you even bother posting?
    Again this topic isn't about where to find good providers, it's about using a site like BP over and over again when it's just a let down 99% of the time.

  6. #17928

    Keego Harbor

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-kori/40901207

    Wondering if anyone has seen this provider, Kori. I thought there was something about her last year, but this old fuzzy brain can't recall and forum search didn't help'.

  7. #17927

    Local boards are a joke

    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    The point of this topic wasn't to recommend where to go, but to ask why guys keep going down the same dead end road over and over again. Even if BP was the only game in town (which it's not), why in the hell would someone keep using it just to get fucked over time and time again.
    If you can't be helpful then go away. You're wasting space on the server database. So far you're not contributing either. Only criticism seems to be coming out. I guess a question for you would be why do you stay here if no one will listen to you?

    To answer his question there are other sites that providers advertise on. USASG has its own platform as well. Honestly if we could get providers to shift from BP to USASG it'd be lovely. But a bit of googling might net you something.

    The local boards are mostly empty with the same 6-8 (if that) providers that have been around since printed ads on the back of magazines using 10 year old pictures. Not my cup of tea.

    So metro. If you can't contribute and make the community better then why do you even bother posting?

  8. #17926
    Quote Originally Posted by ATeal77  [View Original Post]
    I agree there's very slim pickings on BP where else do you recommend people to go?
    The point of this topic wasn't to recommend where to go, but to ask why guys keep going down the same dead end road over and over again. Even if BP was the only game in town (which it's not), why in the hell would someone keep using it just to get fucked over time and time again.

  9. #17925
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    OK, serious question.

    Why do you guys keep going down the BP road when there's nothing but trash posting on that site?
    I agree there's very slim pickings on BP where else do you recommend people to go?

  10. #17924
    OK, serious question.

    Why do you guys keep going down the BP road when there's nothing but trash posting on that site?

  11. #17923
    Quote Originally Posted by DetTigersFan  [View Original Post]
    I hate this question as well. It doesn't make me paranoid but WTF you are posting your services on backpage and you got guys wanting to see you and you are responding like you got an al a cart menu. I think it is obvious what we want to do when we call. Even when I respond that I am interested in your hhr / hr rate some still come back with the depends question.
    They want to know how much you plan on spending so they know how much dope they can order.

  12. #17922
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroRider  [View Original Post]
    You're too paranoid. At this point no matter what happens you're going to think it's a cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBudd  [View Original Post]
    I just called another SP and after I inquired as to what her time was worth. She replied with "It depends. What do you want to do?" Those kinds of over the phone questions spook me. I got a quote and decided to write her off the list.
    I hate this question as well. It doesn't make me paranoid but WTF you are posting your services on backpage and you got guys wanting to see you and you are responding like you got an al a cart menu. I think it is obvious what we want to do when we call. Even when I respond that I am interested in your hhr / hr rate some still come back with the depends question.

  13. #17921
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSteel  [View Original Post]
    I'm in southgate and it's just dead. Where are all the honeys. Somebody please pm me.
    BP is nothing but trash no matter where you go in Metro Detroit. You're better off hitting one of the downriver SC.

  14. #17920
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseBudd  [View Original Post]
    I just called another SP and after I inquired as to what her time was worth. She replied with "It depends. What do you want to do?" Those kinds of over the phone questions spook me. I got a quote and decided to write her off the list.
    You're too paranoid. At this point no matter what happens you're going to think it's a cop.

  15. #17919
    Quote Originally Posted by Itslalo313  [View Original Post]
    Looking for someone for right now.
    Did you try retracing your steps?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape