Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,221 to 26,235 of 61379
-
11-15-17 01:05 #35159Senior Member

Posts: 87In the morning or afternoon?
Originally Posted by Tae217
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 20:56 #35158Senior Member

Posts: 978Amber
I know this is going to fall on deaf ears, but be forewarned. Saw this short attractive young girl walking up Washington Bld from Morrell Park and I just needed something different so I pulled over and she asked me if I wanted her to get in and I said yes. I asked her name even though I knew who she was from previous post with pictures. Discussed very clear what I wanted from her and what I would give and she agreed so off we go. 1st thing she is hesitating to get undressed and just stared at me and seemed like she didn't want to do this so I told her if she didn't want to do this I would just take her back. Then she starts wanting the money up front that she has only dated 4 times and one guy didn't pay her. After some more conversation she got on dressed and sat on the bed just looking at me, had to tell her several times to relax and lay down. After she laid down she lays there and tightly crosses her legs and didn't move just looking at me. I started touching her breast and she just laid there looking at me had to tell her to stroke me and she just kept laying there, then started requesting I should pay her another ten dollars tip which I told her she has not done anything yet and if she wanted we can stop now and I will take her back. She then starts playing with me and I with her except she would just stop and look at me every few minutes. I am beginning to get disinterested so I told her to give me some head, which she starts and stops several times, did not want to take direction, then asks if I nut quickly. At this point I am done and figured just get this done so I tell her lay down which she did. I know she should no how to do things, she has been with the same guy over a year, but she had no movement so I just nutted and got it done. Now I know why the guy didn't want to pay her. Oral skills non existent and sex not good either. I wish the other three guys would have posted their results to warn us. You guys have been advised and you macho studs that think your the man, go have at it LOL.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 20:14 #35157Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Molly
Yes, I saw the scar on the back of her right leg. She told me about her accident, that put metal pins into her leg and still affects her walking.
Originally Posted by Moonmonger
[View Original Post]
Molly wasn't in Curtis Bay primarily to walk; when we connected she said she was there to meet with her connection. She told me she doesn't walk very much (though she didn't say never).
Also, I helped her line up a place to stay that night, which she evidently didn't otherwise have (it was cold). I gather her fortunes may be varying from day to day -.
Norm.
-
11-14-17 15:05 #35156Senior Member

Posts: 151Good Golly Miss Molly!
I saw the same girl who's picture was posted earlier, this very decent young lady was the bomb diggity! Very nice non ghetto not a mark on her like a school girl but great ass and legs.
Originally Posted by Moonmonger
[View Original Post]
As for any defining marks she has FAWN scratched like a pencil but in ink on her right but cheek!
Highly recommend, she mentioned the TER review with me as well, but in my opinion that's a review for pros not SW. B.
-
11-14-17 10:06 #35155Senior Member

Posts: 132Between 230-330.
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 08:16 #35154Senior Member

Posts: 136What time do you stroll my friend. I do not see much when I drive thru.
Originally Posted by Tae217
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-17 00:18 #35153Senior Member

Posts: 367Molly
NO! THE Molly? She has no lack of clients, all she need is to pick up the phone & Call. Mongers will come running! I don't believe it's her. Describe her leg. How much THIS Molly wants for the service?
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-17 16:16 #35152Senior Member

Posts: 132Brooklyn
Good day in Brooklyn m. Saw atleast 8-10 and no le. Picked up Ashlyn and ruby. Both performed well!
-
11-13-17 01:48 #35151Banned Member

Posts: 66Same Desiree?
Saw a cute, tan skinned, shoulder haired chick over on 4th the other night when I popped a tire. She came by but had no interest. One eye was busted, looked worn down, etc. Probably would have gone for it if she didn't look so run down.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 18:45 #35150Senior Member

Posts: 360Tiffany, with a "why"
Some may know Tiffany who travels to Brooklyn and is often around 4th & Washburn.
It's cold, but she maintains working digits. Tiffany is a reliable provider, good people, and I can't imagine her ripping anyone off. Tiffany's number is available to those interested in meeting up with her, cause as everyone's noticed no one wants to stand out in the cold.
-
11-12-17 18:07 #35149Banned Member

Posts: 66Thanks!
I too have seen Molly on BP. Glad things turned around for ya dude!
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 18:02 #35148Banned Member

Posts: 66Never trust.
Sounds like a mixed review- so she did work, then crossed you on a double? Totally lame. Never trust them down in FH / BP. You're right, the lives they lead are minute to minute.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 15:57 #35147Senior Member

Posts: 141Molly
The failed Dre mission worked out well, however, in that I almost immediately connected with Molly, just off Fairhaven.
A pretty brunette, with a cute face. She's an occasional Backpage girl, says she only walks occasionally. An excellent meet, I recommend her. Anyone wanting a personal experience can use the TER I'd she gave me, #310265; I don't use the site myself, but I did check and verify it's her.
Good thing I encountered Molly so quickly, as the BP and CB streets dried up quickly otherwise; it got cold Friday night.
Norm.
-
11-12-17 15:51 #35146Senior Member

Posts: 141Brooklyn Park Dre. Beware
Re MarkSpear's previous post on Dre in Brooklyn Park; I too met up with Dre on recent BP trip and agree with him on her mic skills. His story of a double with Dre and Rachel sounded very interesting, so I'd texted Dre back to see about a follow-up. Her replies were prompt and cheerful, and at the pickup point she was nicely made up and polished, ready to go. So I allowed myself to decide it would be ok to let her make a "quick stop", before we headed out. Everyone probably knows what's next – of course, she bolted with some money in hand.
Should probably blame myself. No matter how squared-away they might look, so many of these girls can't distinguish lies from truth, and can't think any further ahead in their lives than the next 20-30 minutes.
Try to be good to these young ladies. But Dre or Drea from Brooklyn Park is a liar and a thief, beware –.
Norm.
-
11-12-17 13:17 #35145Senior Member

Posts: 360Too Cold?
Have you ever stood in one spot for hours when it's near freezing outside? Or even walked around, but not while doing any physical work / labor (cause that would heat your body up)? After a good hour, when your hands & feet really start getting chilled, nothing keeps you warm. If you're not fighting any other irresistible urges, you're going to go find somewhere to get warm again.
Originally Posted by RetieverGuy
[View Original Post]
I got a call last night from one of the girls saying it was just too damn cold to stay out there any later, that she gave up and accepted she was going to be sick the next day. So yeah, some of them give up after the sun's gone down.
But BigCoolie is right, too! If they're sick, have no other options, they got to do whatever they can do.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
Despite my status, I'm still a new guy around here. So maybe I don't have a good read of things, but I'm guessing any girl who can make what she needs during warmer hours will be out then. The ones out at night probably either think the guys will be out then, or have other things going during the day that keep them from walking, or screwed up bad & let themselves run out / be sick when it's really cold.
My friend above probably had reasons she couldn't be out earlier when it was warmer. I'm thinking she had options to consider not staying out. I know she accepted being sick wasn't going to be as bad as being freezing on top of being sick. I helped her out with something I hope minimized the crappiness of her situation.









Reply With Quote




