Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35142
    I remember when Dawn rented out that same room back in the day! I'm sure that Joyce will just move back in with her exgirlfriend, or go back to the same notel. It's sad to see that part of the area has been reduced to 4 or 5 MILFs. I remember when it used to be a lot of options over there. Let me know when that area becomes alive again.

    Stay safe, BB.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I heard through the grapevine, Joyce is about to get evicted from the apartment she's sharing. Funny thing; the guy who she's staying with rented the room to Dawn and me tonight. Ha Ha Ha!

  2. #35141

    Dawn and Joyce of Laurel

    I heard through the grapevine, Joyce is about to get evicted from the apartment she's sharing. Funny thing; the guy who she's staying with rented the room to Dawn and me tonight. Ha Ha Ha!

  3. #35140
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobalicious  [View Original Post]
    Coud her name be "Melanie"? WSW, very thin, curly dark brown hair, somewhat homely but mostly because of missing teeth?

    If yes, SA or sometimes Wash up near the UHaul is her standard spot. The only thing she's more addicted to than the meds seems to be playing games on her phone.

    YMMV, but I personally wouldn't leave anything within her reach that's not nailed down. I've given her a ride before when I did not have time to date, and she sure was hitting me up for $ of any amount any way she could get it. Dunno if that reflected lack of clients, urgency of meds that day, or what. When I have visited her, odor was always an issue. True, you can say that of most girls but maybe I've been sticking to the ones that are clean & smelling good too much lately. . .
    Wherre did you find her? Hteres a few melanies out there?

  4. #35139
    I was out cruising for a nice booty, and I am drawing blanks. So, I picked up Allison just before dark. I grabbed her off of W / W, but she told me that she had to make a quick stop at 'home'. She asked me to wait outside for a few minutes, but of course she never returns. So, I kept cruising until I pickup a redhead, Amber maybe. I took her over to Fulton and tested her tonsils and backside for performance. The place was cleaner than the Frenchman's and much colder. Normally this is nothing worth reporting but I needed to mention that they still service during the winter.

    Be safe gents and continue looking after each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by RetieverGuy  [View Original Post]
    Took a stroll around B / CB, Dundalk, and W / W loops tonight between 9 and 10. All dead. Maybe one or two snaggletooth looking SWs, desperate enough for the next high to stand out in the cold.

  5. #35138

    Too cold for SWs?

    Took a stroll around B / CB, Dundalk, and W / W loops tonight between 9 and 10. All dead. Maybe one or two snaggletooth looking SWs, desperate enough for the next high to stand out in the cold.

  6. #35137
    Quote Originally Posted by VansVille2010  [View Original Post]
    Are you paying her to sit there and talk dirty to you on the phone? If not, I'm shocked she even responded at all, she must be desperate.
    Joyce is basically a man hating Dyke. The text are a way of making sure she knows what I'm coming to do before I get there. If you knew her, you'd know.

    Think I'm going to text her and tell her to answer the door nude in high heels. She hates doing anything to please a man. I enjoy it, but it's getting old. If she wasn't cheap and convenient, I would've stop seeing her long before now. It's just nice to walk into a nice warm apartment and drop a load without having to pay extra for a room, and be away from the drug scene .

  7. #35136
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Me: Want me to cum over and tickle your tonsils with my dick head ?

    Then bend you over in the bathroom and pull your hair while I'm butt slamming you from behind ?

    Joyce: No butt slamming.

    Me: Can you hook me up with somebody that don't mind some ass smacking against my thighs ?

    Joyce: I don't mind THAT. I thought you was actually talking about anal. LOL!

    Joyce: Ok. Let me know either way, because if you not comin, I'm leaving out.

    Me: Go head and leave out. I ain't coming over right this minute.

    Joyce: Whatever.

    This old ***** has no business being a Dyke with a attitude and trying to ***** herself out for money! I'm going to see her alright, and she's going to get a mouth full of cum, just so I can see the look on her face. Done with her after that!
    Are you paying her to sit there and talk dirty to you on the phone? If not, I'm shocked she even responded at all, she must be desperate.

  8. #35135

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    True story how one monger got lucky, hope he reads this and counts his blessings. I was on Washington Blvd last night close to the you Haul when I spotted a short, cubby dirty blonde hair girl standing there. I have seen her before but never dated her so I pulled into side street and turned around to talk to her. As I pull up and she comes over to my drivers window, I hear this horn from someone across the street honking to her. I didn't have time to take her with me but found out her name was Tiffany. I asked if we could hook up at another time and get her phone number. Next thing I know this car from across the street pulls up and stopped right behind her. Not knowing this girl my six sense went off maybe a robbery or car jacking so I reached between my seat and set my piece next to my leg and waited for the shit to fly. Can you believe it was and idiot monger that thought he might miss out on her so he pulled up next to us to try and get her. I can't believe somebody could be that stupid to barge in while another monger is talking to her. I hope he reads this and stops and thinks because if he would have gotten out of the car, I would have unloaded on him and left. Is her pussy really worth all that?

    Be Safe Be Careful.
    I've PMed you her number. She's ok. Nice plump ass anyway.

  9. #35134

    Bone Head Monger

    True story how one monger got lucky, hope he reads this and counts his blessings. I was on Washington Blvd last night close to the you Haul when I spotted a short, cubby dirty blonde hair girl standing there. I have seen her before but never dated her so I pulled into side street and turned around to talk to her. As I pull up and she comes over to my drivers window, I hear this horn from someone across the street honking to her. I didn't have time to take her with me but found out her name was Tiffany. I asked if we could hook up at another time and get her phone number. Next thing I know this car from across the street pulls up and stopped right behind her. Not knowing this girl my six sense went off maybe a robbery or car jacking so I reached between my seat and set my piece next to my leg and waited for the shit to fly. Can you believe it was and idiot monger that thought he might miss out on her so he pulled up next to us to try and get her. I can't believe somebody could be that stupid to barge in while another monger is talking to her. I hope he reads this and stops and thinks because if he would have gotten out of the car, I would have unloaded on him and left. Is her pussy really worth all that?

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  10. #35133

    Piper

    If somebody gets contact info on her, please PM me and pass it along. I thought I saw her the another night around Ashton and S Payson for a minute. She disappeared pretty fast and never came back.

  11. #35132

    Joyce / Dyke ***** in Laurel

    Me: Want me to cum over and tickle your tonsils with my dick head ?

    Then bend you over in the bathroom and pull your hair while I'm butt slamming you from behind ?

    Joyce: No butt slamming.

    Me: Can you hook me up with somebody that don't mind some ass smacking against my thighs ?

    Joyce: I don't mind THAT. I thought you was actually talking about anal. LOL!

    Joyce: Ok. Let me know either way, because if you not comin, I'm leaving out.

    Me: Go head and leave out. I ain't coming over right this minute.

    Joyce: Whatever.

    This old ***** has no business being a Dyke with a attitude and trying to ***** herself out for money! I'm going to see her alright, and she's going to get a mouth full of cum, just so I can see the look on her face. Done with her after that!

  12. #35131
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobalicious  [View Original Post]
    Coud her name be "Melanie"? WSW, very thin, curly dark brown hair, somewhat homely but mostly because of missing teeth?

    If yes, SA or sometimes Wash up near the UHaul is her standard spot. The only thing she's more addicted to than the meds seems to be playing games on her phone.

    YMMV, but I personally wouldn't leave anything within her reach that's not nailed down. I've given her a ride before when I did not have time to date, and she sure was hitting me up for $ of any amount any way she could get it. Dunno if that reflected lack of clients, urgency of meds that day, or what. When I have visited her, odor was always an issue. True, you can say that of most girls but maybe I've been sticking to the ones that are clean & smelling good too much lately. . .
    Yes that sounds like her. She did seem to be feeling good and nearly fell asleep on the ride back. The hygiene is beginning to be the determine factor on which of these women I pick up. Most have a smell but some are just unbearable. The ones that I get who don't smell I can't seem to find again.

  13. #35130
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSpears  [View Original Post]
    The other member is totally wrong. This chick is in her early 20's. Lives with a few other chicks around the way. Dyed hair- partially brunette, partially blonde- down, maybe shoulder length.
    Aight MS, I'm glad your session went well. But I think is the same I met two weeks ago, she told me she was 20, spinner type and yes I remember the dirty blonde hair. Guys be careful with this one, she was with a male on fairhaven when I picked her up, IMHO she looks good to be a street walker, but not good enough to go to her spot, I was trying to take her at least to tims, but she refused to go, then she started the "you just made me waste my time" lecture, obviously I was not going to her spot, you never know what twisted minds who do drugs together can be capable of, so before things got ugly I gave her couple bucks to get the fuck out of the mongermobile, honestly I don't have patience with those hoes, that kind of attitude is a total turn off for me.

  14. #35129

    Melanie, instead of Melody?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick1984  [View Original Post]
    Was on the hunt last night in the WW area. Was pretty dead out so I was heading down patapsco to BP when I spotted one walking over by the SA. I pull up on her and she gets in. Introduced herself as Melody and did the cop check. She suggested a spot but LEO was heavy and I didn't want to risk getting busted so we headed up the road to the notel. Got her in the room and she says 40 for everything which is standard. She asked for a tip up front and I told her if her service warranted a tip she would get one. So I get undressed and she is playing with her phone the entire time. I ask her to get this show on the road and she starts getting undressed. As she is bending over to remove her boots I slipped a finger inside of her to see how tight she is and how she smells. She is reasonable tight but smells horrible. It was more of a smelly ass than vagina but it was still very noticeable. Based on this I asked her to just use her mouth the entire time. Granted this took about 20 minutes and alot of complaining on her part but she finally got the job done. So I'm ready to take her back and see what else is out since I already paid for the room. She takes 10 minutes to get dressed and out the door bc she wouldn't get off her phone. I get to the SA to drop her off and she asked about a tip she mentioned earlier. I tell her maybe next time and she is visibly upset but doesn't say anything. She seemed like a nice woman but she had zero enthusiasm to me but YMMV.
    Coud her name be "Melanie"? WSW, very thin, curly dark brown hair, somewhat homely but mostly because of missing teeth?

    If yes, SA or sometimes Wash up near the UHaul is her standard spot. The only thing she's more addicted to than the meds seems to be playing games on her phone.

    YMMV, but I personally wouldn't leave anything within her reach that's not nailed down. I've given her a ride before when I did not have time to date, and she sure was hitting me up for $ of any amount any way she could get it. Dunno if that reflected lack of clients, urgency of meds that day, or what. When I have visited her, odor was always an issue. True, you can say that of most girls but maybe I've been sticking to the ones that are clean & smelling good too much lately. . .

  15. #35128

    Kacey.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe this Kacey??
    The other member is totally wrong. This chick is in her early 20's. Lives with a few other chicks around the way. Dyed hair- partially brunette, partially blonde- down, maybe shoulder length.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape