Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18000

    Kedzie and Archer

    Anyone have experience with the bodyrub advertised here on BP? Wondering if it's Latina MT.

  2. #17999

    Any Intel?

    Anyone have info on this girl? Tried the usual search methods but didn't come up with much. I am scheduled to see her tonight at 9 PM.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...fruit/81450077

  3. #17998
    Would you go back?

    Looking for a place closer to Lincoln Park or Lakeview. But I work downtown.

    Belmont spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogiebar  [View Original Post]
    Was in your wonderful city a couple days ago and had an opportunity to visit Relax on Cermak.

    Paid. 65 for an hour massage to mamasan and got Mia, skinny korean woman, probably in her 30's?? Hard to tell.

    Decent massage while face down, hard shoulder and back work with some on the legs for about 20 minutes. Told to flip and she grabbed junior pretty quick while negotiating.

    Decided for FS for 1. 4 and she went to get the rubber and lube. She gave CBJ for 5 seconds before climbing aboard. Tight! Asian cowgirl with breasts exposed to finish.

    The thing I remember most is that her tits were freaking perfect. I mean, perfect nips, perfect size and perfect feel. They were firm and youthful, natural too. Those boobies alone make me think she was in her 20's.

    She said she only works Friday through Sunday.

  4. #17997

    4 hand massage

    I'm thinking about going in for a 4 hand massage. Are there any places you would recommend? Looking for at least decent massage and HE or if there's a place where 2 of them can provide a great massage experience, I'll take a Great massage without HE too.

  5. #17996

    Belmont spa

    Does anyone have any info on Belmont spa?

    Went to Body day spa on clark just south of fullerton. Was ok but they're not that friendly or touchy.

    The girls are ok but very hot or miss.

    Paid 45 for 30 mins and 10 for table shower. No other play even offered this time.

    Looking to give Belmont spa a try.

    Thanks.

  6. #17995

    Belmont spa

    Anyone got any info on this place?

    Went to a place on clark and Belden area called body work day spa and it was ok.

    Got a HJ once for 3 extra. But I have heard Belmont spa is better. Girls were very hit or miss at bodywork. Thanks!

  7. #17994

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    CC from OP?
    It has to be. Nobody complains as much as her.

  8. #17993
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlsBerg4  [View Original Post]
    Recently called a therapist who was busted earlier this year. She gave me the address for a new location, but I'm unsure whether I should go through with it. For one I'm surprised she's still answering her old phone. Secondly, she's still practicing after being charged with prostitution. Are these red flags for you guys or am I overthinking this?
    Who was it? You can PM me with details.

  9. #17992
    CC from OP?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy78  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking. I heard she is inviting all her old clients to her new location. I'm not in a rush but I will probably hit her up again. She gives a solid massage, she has been around forever and gives decent service. I just don't want to hear the new list of complaints since she got busted.

  10. #17991

    New location

    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy78  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking. I heard she is inviting all her old clients to her new location. I'm not in a rush but I will probably hit her up again. She gives a solid massage, she has been around forever and gives decent service. I just don't want to hear the new list of complaints since she got busted.
    If its who I think it is, then I can't imagine her new spot being too close to the old location. Her massage isn't the greatest, but she has other skills.

  11. #17990

    Naperville Asian

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/t...382611788.html

    Saw her last week and it was a very reasonable visit at her home with a happy finish. $60 for hhr including tip. Can PM for details but worth it for the money if you are in the area.

  12. #17989
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlsBerg4  [View Original Post]
    Recently called a therapist who was busted earlier this year. She gave me the address for a new location, but I'm unsure whether I should go through with it. For one I'm surprised she's still answering her old phone. Secondly, she's still practicing after being charged with prostitution. Are these red flags for you guys or am I overthinking this?
    I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking. I heard she is inviting all her old clients to her new location. I'm not in a rush but I will probably hit her up again. She gives a solid massage, she has been around forever and gives decent service. I just don't want to hear the new list of complaints since she got busted.

  13. #17988

    Advice Needed

    Recently called a therapist who was busted earlier this year. She gave me the address for a new location, but I'm unsure whether I should go through with it. For one I'm surprised she's still answering her old phone. Secondly, she's still practicing after being charged with prostitution. Are these red flags for you guys or am I overthinking this?

  14. #17987

    Glenn Elyyn

    I'm in the Glenn Elyyn area for business. Any recommendations for a massage parlor for Full Servuce?

  15. #17986

    Relax

    Was in your wonderful city a couple days ago and had an opportunity to visit Relax on Cermak.

    Paid. 65 for an hour massage to mamasan and got Mia, skinny korean woman, probably in her 30's?? Hard to tell.

    Decent massage while face down, hard shoulder and back work with some on the legs for about 20 minutes. Told to flip and she grabbed junior pretty quick while negotiating.

    Decided for FS for 1. 4 and she went to get the rubber and lube. She gave CBJ for 5 seconds before climbing aboard. Tight! Asian cowgirl with breasts exposed to finish.

    The thing I remember most is that her tits were freaking perfect. I mean, perfect nips, perfect size and perfect feel. They were firm and youthful, natural too. Those boobies alone make me think she was in her 20's.

    She said she only works Friday through Sunday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape