Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1252

    Tips for Sugaring courtesy of the Richmond Board

    For some strange reason, the Richmond board is a hotbed of SB talk, and there is a collection of good posts listed in a separate thread here:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Index-and-FAQ

    This has a lot of really good information, if a little bit paranoid. Be Well.

    --P.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

    I have been mongering for a couple of years and have more than 60 reviews on the oThER site. However, since BP has gone down fast recently and I have some disposable cash, I am thinking about trying SA. I became a free member yesterday but could not find any help for mongering rules and tips as related to SA.

    Can anyone provide any links or share their own reflections?

    Specifically, Anonymity (which prepaid card works for payment) , how to sift through search results. What filters to choose to indicate that you just want to hook up. My limit is $$$ per meet for an hour. Is that realistic? Any other tips?

  2. #1251

    SA help

    Hi folks,

    I have been mongering for a couple of years and have more than 60 reviews on the oThER site. However, since BP has gone down fast recently and I have some disposable cash, I am thinking about trying SA. I became a free member yesterday but could not find any help for mongering rules and tips as related to SA.

    Can anyone provide any links or share their own reflections?

    Specifically, Anonymity (which prepaid card works for payment) , how to sift through search results. What filters to choose to indicate that you just want to hook up. My limit is $$$ per meet for an hour. Is that realistic? Any other tips?

  3. #1250

    Koribebe

    Hey guys, any info on this one? She started at $500, then started listing things like a menu - $250 for BJ. Then came down to $400 for everything. Definitely sounds like a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-39693313d4a8

  4. #1249
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-d7861479729a

    This one is a good time. A little thicker than the pics suggest, but you won't be disappointed.

  5. #1248

    Blues

    Quote Originally Posted by SBWanted  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She went straight into saying she has a hotel room, so thinking she could be a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-a7b9e627ee3b
    You made more progress then me, radio silent!

  6. #1247

    Not For Me

    Quote Originally Posted by SBWanted  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She went straight into saying she has a hotel room, so thinking she could be a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-a7b9e627ee3b
    Regardless of whether she is pro or not, I'm out. After some more communication, I could buy that she's not a pro, but she certainly still could be. Anyway, the response that ended things for me was "the least I've gotten has been 400 and that was just for dinner. " GPS.

  7. #1246

    Blue Maserati Eyes.

    Any info on this one? She went straight into saying she has a hotel room, so thinking she could be a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-a7b9e627ee3b

  8. #1245

    First link

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArrows  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, but can you re-do that first link? You accidentally included a link to your conversation (which comes up blank) and not the profile.
    Very strange her profile is gone, but normally you can see the conversation, sorry!!

  9. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    Complete waste of time definitely looking for money to be sent, no meet ups here is her link!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...?mailbox=inbox

    Loveyou,

    This one I reported on previously, pic is a little old, a few more curves then I like and slightly thicker, but pretty accurate pic. Great mic sklls and I think the damage was two bills, treat her right or she won't respond!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-5b51dd23fdad

    This one took her pics down, more athletic build, not fat at all, just not slender. Great mic skills, tightest pussy I have had in ages! Great tan and if you like them thick, not fat, and athletic go for it, politesse 2 bills!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-3680353d7e10

    Good luck, if you have something slender, young and clean please pm me!

    T.
    Thanks, but can you re-do that first link? You accidentally included a link to your conversation (which comes up blank) and not the profile.

  10. #1243

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    She also contacted me out of the blue yesterday and gave me her phone number. She said to call her Paige, and that she's looking for a long-term arrangement.
    She Contacted me as well and said she is looking for the same but quoted me $700 per meet.

  11. #1242

    PrincessJulia

    Team,

    Complete waste of time definitely looking for money to be sent, no meet ups here is her link!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...?mailbox=inbox

    Loveyou,

    This one I reported on previously, pic is a little old, a few more curves then I like and slightly thicker, but pretty accurate pic. Great mic sklls and I think the damage was two bills, treat her right or she won't respond!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-5b51dd23fdad

    This one took her pics down, more athletic build, not fat at all, just not slender. Great mic skills, tightest pussy I have had in ages! Great tan and if you like them thick, not fat, and athletic go for it, politesse 2 bills!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-3680353d7e10

    Good luck, if you have something slender, young and clean please pm me!

    T.

  12. #1241
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    She also contacted me out of the blue yesterday and gave me her phone number. She said to call her Paige, and that she's looking for a long-term arrangement.
    Same here.

  13. #1240

    Re: creatinggoodmemories

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...c-5a77d08c86ab.

    She contacted me and wanted to meet immediately. Google Image Search doesn't come up with anything either.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her she responded with a phone number. IMHO the sign of an escort or semi pro.
    She also contacted me out of the blue yesterday and gave me her phone number. She said to call her Paige, and that she's looking for a long-term arrangement.

  14. #1239

    Holly and CreatingGoodMemories

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone one you have info o https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...27acc140a9bcne these women.

    Holly. Might be a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2f1f3ea5ff23

    This one seems a little fishy.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-5a77d08c86ab

    This one wants $500 per meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-27acc140a9bc

    Thanks!
    Holly. Texted with her a few months ago. Definitely seems to be a Pro. Her location changes depending on the month. I've seen her profile listed in VA, SF, Chicago, and Atlanta. Never any personal info exchanged. She was only interested in when we could get together.

    CreatingGoodMemories. Texting with her now. She's pushing to meet. Not sure I will because she seems really young. She's impatient but thinks she's the greatest gift to man, sexually. This girl is only 20 and guarantees she's the best ever in bed. Mighty big guarantee. When I asked her about it, she stated she didn't have time for it.

  15. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone one you have info o https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...27acc140a9bcne these women.

    Holly. Might be a pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-2f1f3ea5ff23

    This one seems a little fishy.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-5a77d08c86ab

    This one wants $500 per meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-27acc140a9bc

    Thanks!
    The 2nd that you thought sounded fishy, I thought she was OK, but wanted money upfront for the month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape