Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9798

    Stood up!

    ORIGINAL POST:


    Quote Originally Posted by AdolphusNomad [View Original Post]

    Anyone with recent PGC experience? I am in the process of booking my first appointment and wanted some more background and 411. Feel free to PM is you are more comfortable with that. Thanks.

    AN.

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Not recently. Been a month or so. I see they keep updating the website, but looks like they took Kara's pics down. So not sure if she is there anymore. Jess is always great and really well reviewed. You really can't go wrong there.
    Made my appointment 24 hours in advance. Confirmed it. Travelled over an hour and tried to make the second call for final info. Nearly 3 hours of texting, phone tag and excuses later Headed back home frustrated and disappointed. Finally spoke to someone, offered a discount next time visit to make up for it. Spent the last 3 days trying to set THAT appointment up. Crickets. Done and done. Would have expected this on Amateur Hour / Backpage, etc.

    Stay safe!
    Last edited by Adolphus Nomad; 11-14-17 at 09:11. Reason: Forgot Original Info

  2. #9797

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She stood me up two nights ago. She was texting that she was on the way after a long delay because of car trouble. She even went as far as texting me that she was in the parking lot of the nice hotel where I was staying. Needless to say, she never made it to my room.
    She did something similar to me. The difference was I was going to see her. Kept stalling on giving me the address, then tells me she doesn't see AA men. LOL. How do you know my ethnicity I asked her. She wouldn't respond back. Just a freaking waste of time, which tells us so many things that are probably going on there!

  3. #9796

    Pgc

    Quote Originally Posted by AdolphusNomad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with recent PGC experience? I am in the process of booking my first appointment and wanted some more background and 411. Feel free to PM is you are more comfortable with that. Thanks.

    AN.
    Not recently. Been a month or so. I see they keep updating the website, but looks like they took Kara's pics down. So not sure if she is there anymore. Jess is always great and really well reviewed. You really can't go wrong there.

  4. #9795
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Thats pretty much the same behavior she had before she got caught up with LEO. I stopped seeing her when she stood me up. I didn't report it here because I expect it from girls like her. Their great when they first get on the scene or when they get back on the scene (like when they first get out of jail after cleaning up) then they quickly fall back to their old behavior. Its just the way it goes.
    She no showed on me this week as well.

  5. #9794

    PGC Recently?

    Anyone with recent PGC experience? I am in the process of booking my first appointment and wanted some more background and 411. Feel free to PM is you are more comfortable with that. Thanks.

    AN.

  6. #9793

    Lilli Reznor

    Anyone met with Lilli Reznor? Hard to tell where she actually is, but looks like she's either based here or comes here sometimes. No phone number that I can tell, so all communication has to go through her site or through P411, etc. Found her on TER, where she has plenty of reviews. But searching here brings up nothing. So just curious if anyone has seen her.

    Her website has plenty of nice pics to look through. Which is entertaining enough.

    http://www.lilli-reznor-iop-deluxe.com

  7. #9792

    Ashley behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She stood me up two nights ago. She was texting that she was on the way after a long delay because of car trouble. She even went as far as texting me that she was in the parking lot of the nice hotel where I was staying. Needless to say, she never made it to my room.
    Thats pretty much the same behavior she had before she got caught up with LEO. I stopped seeing her when she stood me up. I didn't report it here because I expect it from girls like her. Their great when they first get on the scene or when they get back on the scene (like when they first get out of jail after cleaning up) then they quickly fall back to their old behavior. Its just the way it goes.

  8. #9791

    Ashley flaked on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardWind4  [View Original Post]
    I texted her about this. She said she has been dealing with a stalker and that if you want to correspond with her now she is open. No other comment her other than what she said. If you follow my reports they had 3 parts. Part 3 was contact and it was worth going through Part 1 and 2 - and the price is really a value! You don't get many reviews from me on her like this She is into it! And she squirts! And cums again as well as meeting your needs. And I am no George Clooney.
    She stood me up two nights ago. She was texting that she was on the way after a long delay because of car trouble. She even went as far as texting me that she was in the parking lot of the nice hotel where I was staying. Needless to say, she never made it to my room.

  9. #9790

    Evette G

    Hey guys,

    I'm a total newbie to this site as I've primarily been an active member on the oThER board. I will be traveling to your city soon and thought I would visit Evette. She has no reviews in that site and when I reached out she has a no review policy. She's verified on Eros and has a social media presence so I should be good there. Just curious if anyone has seen her and can give me some insight. Thanks in advance. https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/5348675.htm.

  10. #9789

    Pretty woman

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyInches8  [View Original Post]
    Someone is paying this "pretty" woman or she wouldn't still be around. I get different taste. But damn!
    Be nice guys she has been around awhile and my guess is she probably was a good provider who gave good service, I have never seen her.

    Fact is the best BJ I ever had was from a big girl.

  11. #9788

    Pretty Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Blackhawk, I am so sorry for your loss. LOL (I couldn't resist).

    http://nashville.backpage.com/WomenS...iends/20582427
    Quote Originally Posted by UpForItNow  [View Original Post]
    For a while I got a chuckle out of her ads always calling herself a "Pretty Woman," but once I knew whose picture would be there when I saw that in the title, I just quit clicking on them. Eye of the beholder, I guess. Whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk101  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one. Not my type. LOL.
    Wow, she has been around for a while, so obviously she got a lot of business. I tried to find the hidden beauty but just never could find it in the pics, so never made that call. She may have been a keeper and I missed out. Something tells me she will be back, less some monger swept her off her feet or she was smart enough to save her money.

  12. #9787

    But.

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSmooth  [View Original Post]
    Man, she's one rough lookin woman.
    Someone is paying this "pretty" woman or she wouldn't still be around. I get different taste. But damn!

  13. #9786

    Over ny head

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Blackhawk, I am so sorry for your loss. LOL (I couldn't resist).

    http://nashville.backpage.com/WomenS...iends/20582427
    Never saw this one. Not my type. LOL.

  14. #9785

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz  [View Original Post]
    Ditto, She must be to busy. I'll move on.
    I texted her about this. She said she has been dealing with a stalker and that if you want to correspond with her now she is open. No other comment her other than what she said. If you follow my reports they had 3 parts. Part 3 was contact and it was worth going through Part 1 and 2 - and the price is really a value! You don't get many reviews from me on her like this She is into it! And she squirts! And cums again as well as meeting your needs. And I am no George Clooney.

  15. #9784

    Mandi Foxxx

    I had the pleasure of meeting Mandi Foxxx today while she was in town. Tall (almost 6') buxom blonde beauty with silky smooth skin. If you have ever had an Amazon fantasy, she is your girl and I mean that in a good way. Everything was covered but not a negative for me. She had enough skills to keep me happy. Very relaxed attitude, not a hint of drama, and cool to hang out and talk afterward. MSOG was available (her suggestion) but I can rarely make that happen in an hour anymore.

    Communication and screening was easy via P411. She did make it sound as if screening outside P411 would be tough. She is very cautious which I appreciate. I am not sure when she leaves exactly but she did indicate she would be back around the first of the year. If I can, I do plan on seeing her again when she returns.

    I did tell her about the sister site in case she wanted to post there on her return.

    https://www.preferred411.com/270063

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape