LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #322

    Be Safe.

    This one made favorited me five months ago when I was in Seattle. I did not fall for it and cut the comm short due to being adamant and pushy about discussing $$ and do ppv or ppm. It's not a good sign if $$ is the first or second or third thing that a person discusses on email. Always meet up at a neutral place, in public. Read on and be safe.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-737ee5d3e135

    http://nypost.com/2017/11/09/escort-...d-at-oral-sex/

  2. #321

    That sounds normal and wise to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    My approach is to respond to each POT in an individualized way that is tailored to my read on their profile and their "type" Suggestive, sexpot revealing pics, down to earth, educated, party girl. Etc. I used to have a generic response that covered a lot of bases, fun, convo, travel, allowance, mentor and on. Now I make sure to personalize the message- introduce myself, give my name, acknowledge her name or handle in some way, a compliment about her is helpful and direct the message based on info in her profile. Without revealing a secret family recipe, develop some game, make her curious enough to want to learn more. Obviously they want sugar, but I never ask about arrangements or money, I let them do that first. For this particular POT in question, I let her know each situation is unique and will develop based on how two people's chemistry interacts, that's what nice about this site etc. We're here to help each other in the ways we're best able to assist each other in a meaningful way and blah blah. Basically, you want sugar, I want the honey. If they come out with how much allowance or "gifts" as their primary focus, then I lose interest real quick because it seems like a bidding war. My #1 sb is looking to have all her senses stimulated, cerebral, emotional, economic, and their sexuality. Nothing is perfect, but a good balance of this at a comfortable $ is all I ask.
    I agree 100% that talking about money up-front is a red flag and a turn-off. My best relationships--short or long--were ones in which nothing was said, they trusted me, and they got $200 in an envelope and were happy with it. That's the way I want to do it, not up-front negotiating. Imagine what the sex would be like then--mechanical. No thanks.

    You certainly get credit for taking the time to personalize your initial sales pitch to their individual qualities. I do that a little, but not as much as you. I also don't try to sell myself too much. That's just me. I DO, however, when the weather is conducive, try to use my sailboat as a big lure. I figure, if they'll go sailing, they'll fuck me at the end of the day. It's worked 100% with and = 2.

    I sometimes ask for pictures after I've PM'd or texted for a while. Some will cooperate and some won't. Some will even get down to sexting with you on the first contact via cell phone and then you know you're going to get a hot one when you get together! That's all new to me. I like it! But it's a dumb idea for politicians! (Ya hear that Anthony?

  3. #320

    Hiding members

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know one could do that. As a paying member I can hide from people that I view or favorite. But if my membership lapses that goes away so the ones I viewed or favored will see that I checked them out. The hide is a perc for paying members the way I understand it. What is the thought on hiding people who viewed or favored you.
    Why hide members? It's about house-keeping. Do you want to continue to look at the ineligible girls / women? If I'm doing a search, I don't want to keep looking at the girls who I find unattractive or in whom I have no interest for any reason. So when you hit Hide Profile, they are hidden.

    To make it so the women cannot see when you have visited them, go to your profile settings, and disable the notifications of when you do certain things, like view someone. See the attached picture for more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SA settings.JPG‎  

  4. #319

    Covered

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    6 bennies for those 2 smoking hotties? All holes open? Hell yeah if I'm ever out west I'll partake for sure!

    All holes open on both girls? Did they play with each other? You said "all uncovered except BBBJ", did you mean all covered except BBBJ? Or were you raw dogging all 6 holes on these two?
    Sorry, dang sticky fingers. I to type in "all covered except BBBJ".

  5. #318

    Duo. Count me in,

    6 bennies for those 2 smoking hotties? All holes open? Hell yeah if I'm ever out west I'll partake for sure!

    All holes open on both girls? Did they play with each other? You said "all uncovered except BBBJ", did you mean all covered except BBBJ? Or were you raw dogging all 6 holes on these two?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Does not host. 2 bens to meet and greet. Met over a month ago. Got to make out with DATY and HJ in my car but that's about it. Did not repeat.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-ae2d0c45f234

    This one just turned out to be a lunch date but no ppm.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-ff6543be8d70

    These two I've been in contact with when I was in WA. They happened to be in LA a month ago and hooked up again. 6 bens for two hours of uncovered except for BBBJ but all holes where open.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7d68a2b06f8d

    This one is game. Saw her 2 months ago near where she lives. Had lunch and then went to her place to make out. Then things went wild afterwards. All covered though and wouldn't want to accept cash that I'd offered. I repeated twice but got too busy with others on the site.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-d8f096f4029d

    This one is across the border. Met her once a couple of weeks ago but it was just lunch and making out. Nice rack though and got a HJ for nothing in return.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-9acd16bcb126

    This one is definitely ppv. I did not know until she mentioned over coffee. 8 bens for 2 hours but open to anything. But I am hesitant to do any bb cip with anyone on SA. We went to my place and everything is open. BBBJ CIM twice, covered cip and covered cia. I did not repeat though for the price.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0e7-4426-9394-

    The one on the photo reached out to me a month ago asking to pay for a saddle. She sent these photos and more but was asking for $3800 in return. It was unreasonable so I just ignored afterwards.

    I am scheduled to meet 4 this weekend. Happy searching.

  6. #317

    From Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Nice report! Thanks! Who is the chick in the photo on the right. She has perfect tits!
    That's Scarlett01 xxx from Wales, England. Not her true name of course. She favorited me 3 months back and have been emailing back and forth and she sent many pics. And so, I have blocked her since she started becoming unreasonably demanding.

  7. #316
    Thank you for the report! Good luck this weekend.

  8. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    When I "hide members" that viewed me, they don't stay hidden. When I hide members that favorited me, they stay hidden. I contacted their tech support and they have been ineffective. Anyone else notice that problem?
    Didn't know one could do that. As a paying member I can hide from people that I view or favorite. But if my membership lapses that goes away so the ones I viewed or favored will see that I checked them out. The hide is a perc for paying members the way I understand it. What is the thought on hiding people who viewed or favored you.

  9. #314

    Who is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Does not host. 2 bens to meet and greet. Met over a month ago. Got to make out with DATY and HJ in my car but that's about it. Did not repeat.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-ae2d0c45f234

    This one just turned out to be a lunch date but no ppm.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-ff6543be8d70

    These two I've been in contact with when I was in WA. They happened to be in LA a month ago and hooked up again. 6 bens for two hours of uncovered except for BBBJ but all holes where open.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7d68a2b06f8d

    This one is game. Saw her 2 months ago near where she lives. Had lunch and then went to her place to make out. Then things went wild afterwards. All covered though and wouldn't want to accept cash that I'd offered. I repeated twice but got too busy with others on the site..
    Nice report! Thanks! Who is the chick in the photo on the right. She has perfect tits!

  10. #313

    Field report

    Does not host. 2 bens to meet and greet. Met over a month ago. Got to make out with DATY and HJ in my car but that's about it. Did not repeat.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-ae2d0c45f234

    This one just turned out to be a lunch date but no ppm.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-ff6543be8d70

    These two I've been in contact with when I was in WA. They happened to be in LA a month ago and hooked up again. 6 bens for two hours of uncovered except for BBBJ but all holes where open.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7d68a2b06f8d

    This one is game. Saw her 2 months ago near where she lives. Had lunch and then went to her place to make out. Then things went wild afterwards. All covered though and wouldn't want to accept cash that I'd offered. I repeated twice but got too busy with others on the site.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-d8f096f4029d

    This one is across the border. Met her once a couple of weeks ago but it was just lunch and making out. Nice rack though and got a HJ for nothing in return.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-9acd16bcb126

    This one is definitely ppv. I did not know until she mentioned over coffee. 8 bens for 2 hours but open to anything. But I am hesitant to do any bb cip with anyone on SA. We went to my place and everything is open. BBBJ CIM twice, covered cip and covered cia. I did not repeat though for the price.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0e7-4426-9394-

    The one on the photo reached out to me a month ago asking to pay for a saddle. She sent these photos and more but was asking for $3800 in return. It was unreasonable so I just ignored afterwards.

    I am scheduled to meet 4 this weekend. Happy searching.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  11. #312

    Looking good

    Looks like she could be a lot of fun, give us some follow up reports.

  12. #311

    Without revealing too much

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know your "rundown on what a nice SD can do to enrich a POT life to become a worthy SB". What did you say to her? Come on, be honest. Then maybe we can tell you why she didn't reply. Or not.
    My approach is to respond to each POT in an individualized way that is tailored to my read on their profile and their "type" Suggestive, sexpot revealing pics, down to earth, educated, party girl. Etc. I used to have a generic response that covered a lot of bases, fun, convo, travel, allowance, mentor and on. Now I make sure to personalize the message- introduce myself, give my name, acknowledge her name or handle in some way, a compliment about her is helpful and direct the message based on info in her profile. Without revealing a secret family recipe, develop some game, make her curious enough to want to learn more. Obviously they want sugar, but I never ask about arrangements or money, I let them do that first. For this particular POT in question, I let her know each situation is unique and will develop based on how two people's chemistry interacts, that's what nice about this site etc. We're here to help each other in the ways we're best able to assist each other in a meaningful way and blah blah. Basically, you want sugar, I want the honey. If they come out with how much allowance or "gifts" as their primary focus, then I lose interest real quick because it seems like a bidding war. My #1 sb is looking to have all her senses stimulated, cerebral, emotional, economic, and their sexuality. Nothing is perfect, but a good balance of this at a comfortable $ is all I ask.

  13. #310

    Anybody seen her or have any info on her


  14. #309
    duplicate post

  15. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    LovelyLexi00.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-51e023ff405e

    Here's another new one, she got in touch with me about a week ago with the proverbial "hey!" greeting. I respond gracefully, and then get the request to see my private pics treatment. Being the perfect gentleman I try to keep her engaged in a reasonable messaging conversation and she suggests that we should meet, which leads to exchanging numbers so we can text. By the way, she never reciprocates with her private pics which is a bad sign in my experience. She gets back to me a day or two later by text and asks "what are you up to?" Me- " I'm working right now but will be done soon if you still want to meet". Then she responds with the incredibly creative "what would be the perfect arrangement for you? " I give a nice rundown on what a nice SD can do to enrich a POT life to become a worthy SB. Ghosted me now for the last 3 days even though she is still checking out my profile. I have since ignored her because she appears to be the hybrid mix of flaky, GPS, TWOT, entitled POT that I don't have the time for. I've already got 2 other sweet new POT ringing my text line that I'm working on.

    Check her out guys, someone here should be able to break through because I obviously don't have what it takes to please this one.
    She gave me access to her private pics right away. But still hasn't actually answered my message to her. BTW, the private pics are just more close up views of her head and shoulders, one in a not revealing bikini top, and one in a pink blouse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape