Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1609

    Tricia

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a meeting with TrishaM (Post Rd MILF) for the next day. She asked me to confirm in the AM, which I did. Drove a half hour to Post & US1 and txted for address. She responds that she is afraid I am affiliated with LE. I assure her I am not and give her my USASG handle for her to check. Never herd from her again. Txted and PMed her to try to give her an opportunity to reschedule and make things right. No response. See other reports on Post Rd MILF, no so great. IMHO, she is not worth the time, energy or drama.
    I had a meeting with her some time ago. Wrote about her too, although for some reason I used the name Alicia in my post but it should have been Tricia because I remember asking her if she liked to be called trish or tricia? Anyway, she came to me, especially after I saw that her incall was in her bathroom. LOL. Her BJ skills are ok, but a few rules, no CIM and when I massaged her tits a little bit to check them out, she grabbed mine and sort of mocked me. Definitely won't repeat, she's not worth it. Play and stay safe.

  2. #1608

    3 hole Amor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see the infamous 3 hole Amor. There's not much more to say about this great treasure. Guys if you haven't went to see her lately you need to she's even better than she was before. She can only do outcalls but it's so work the true GFE you get with her. She did tell me she could use some more business since everyone contacts her but barely sees her. I can vouch she's one of the best here in Brevard. If you have her number then hit it up if not then holla at me.
    Now this sounds fun. Any links or contact info?

  3. #1607

    Post road??

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    She has a neighbor that has her paranoid. And yes the apartment is a bit much to endure, so I have better luck having her come to me for ten extra she is still one of the better priced and reliable providers.
    Any pics or a link? Pm is fine. I'll give 1 like for her phone number?

  4. #1606

    Trisha M

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a meeting with TrishaM (Post Rd MILF) for the next day. She asked me to confirm in the AM, which I did. Drove a half hour to Post & US1 and txted for address. She responds that she is afraid I am affiliated with LE.
    She has a neighbor that has her paranoid. And yes the apartment is a bit much to endure, so I have better luck having her come to me for ten extra she is still one of the better priced and reliable providers.

  5. #1605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517
    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a meeting with TrishaM (Post Rd MILF) for the next day. She asked me to confirm in the AM, which I did. Drove a half hour to Post & US1 and txted for address. She responds that she is afraid I am affiliated with LE. I assure her I am not and give her my USASG handle for her to check. Never herd from her again. Txted and PMed her to try to give her an opportunity to reschedule and make things right. No response. See other reports on Post Rd MILF, no so great. IMHO, she is not worth the time, energy or drama.
    When I went there her apartment was packed so full of shit you could barely move. Reeked of litter boxes. The cats were cool but the smell was bad. She spent like 5 minutes scrubbing my dick off with a cold wet towel, I had showered 30 minutes prior and smelled like soap still. Her attitude was ok, but she kept stoppinghead to say you knowyou can't come in my mouth right? A lot. Wouldn't repeat. She doesn't get herself looking fine like in the photos either.

  6. #1604

    TrishaM Meeting Bummer

    Scheduled a meeting with TrishaM (Post Rd MILF) for the next day. She asked me to confirm in the AM, which I did. Drove a half hour to Post & US1 and txted for address. She responds that she is afraid I am affiliated with LE. I assure her I am not and give her my USASG handle for her to check. Never herd from her again. Txted and PMed her to try to give her an opportunity to reschedule and make things right. No response. See other reports on Post Rd MILF, no so great. IMHO, she is not worth the time, energy or drama.

  7. #1603

    Who are you?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you ever want to get off of moderation you need to learn to use the report post button. It's not so satisfying at first but in the long run isn't it better to see the d-bag fucking with you get put on moderation than to have to have your posts read like a little kid?

    Seriously man, report the post, add the person to your ignore list, then read about more pussy.

    A2

  8. #1602

    Chrissy

    I think this is chrissy who went to the big house sometime in September. She is posting on craigslist for a room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00C0C_5qdRv6ChAiD_600x450.jpg‎  

  9. #1601
    I believe littlelou once knew her and tried pawning her off as utr. Head game ok but not worth the Mario's.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]

  10. #1600

    Brandy

    Broken wing chick who complains pussy is to tight, is long gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer54  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Brevard county again this winter. Saw Brandy a few times, once in Palm Bay and once in Melbourne. Never got a response from her number last time I visited the area. Any body have any intel on her?? Thanks.

    http://sexybrandy.thesensualmassage.com

  11. #1599

    Brandy Palm Bay

    Coming to Brevard county again this winter. Saw Brandy a few times, once in Palm Bay and once in Melbourne. Never got a response from her number last time I visited the area. Any body have any intel on her?? Thanks.

    http://sexybrandy.thesensualmassage.com

  12. #1598

    Chelsea

    That's Chelsea who has been gone for a long time on vacation and then came back but stayed out of the game looks like she is back. I haven't seen her since she started posting again but I used to go see her before she went away she has a good head game for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]

  13. #1597

  14. #1596

    Victoria Link

    Oops, forgot the link for Victoria:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/580124796846

  15. #1595

    Victoria on A1 A

    Stopped by to see BBW Victoria on A1 A. The pics are her and she's soft and thick. Half was. 80; everything is covered. No extras on the menu, but as always YMMV. I asked about DATY to see what the score was but she just chuckled kinda shyly. She's tight and wet and I could feel her squeezing me as I was stroking away.

    I had a good time, but I had a hard time relaxing because there was a guy sitting in a car outside the room when I passed by the first time. Not sure I'd repeat because there's definite signs of management.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape