Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,701 to 17,715 of 19310
-
11-08-17 16:24 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 245
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
I remember ScottyM posting about her. I saw her for the first and last time around the same week.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
Saw her once in her bath room. Pros: Cheap, BBBJ. Cons: location and attitude.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...1/713263195349
-
11-08-17 14:39 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 478Tricia
I had a meeting with her some time ago. Wrote about her too, although for some reason I used the name Alicia in my post but it should have been Tricia because I remember asking her if she liked to be called trish or tricia? Anyway, she came to me, especially after I saw that her incall was in her bathroom. LOL. Her BJ skills are ok, but a few rules, no CIM and when I massaged her tits a little bit to check them out, she grabbed mine and sort of mocked me. Definitely won't repeat, she's not worth it. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 11:57 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 2553 hole Amor?
Now this sounds fun. Any links or contact info?
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 08:41 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 684Post road??
Any pics or a link? Pm is fine. I'll give 1 like for her phone number?
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 05:21 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 179Trisha M
She has a neighbor that has her paranoid. And yes the apartment is a bit much to endure, so I have better luck having her come to me for ten extra she is still one of the better priced and reliable providers.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 18:49 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 517When I went there her apartment was packed so full of shit you could barely move. Reeked of litter boxes. The cats were cool but the smell was bad. She spent like 5 minutes scrubbing my dick off with a cold wet towel, I had showered 30 minutes prior and smelled like soap still. Her attitude was ok, but she kept stoppinghead to say you knowyou can't come in my mouth right? A lot. Wouldn't repeat. She doesn't get herself looking fine like in the photos either.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 15:56 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 212TrishaM Meeting Bummer
Scheduled a meeting with TrishaM (Post Rd MILF) for the next day. She asked me to confirm in the AM, which I did. Drove a half hour to Post & US1 and txted for address. She responds that she is afraid I am affiliated with LE. I assure her I am not and give her my USASG handle for her to check. Never herd from her again. Txted and PMed her to try to give her an opportunity to reschedule and make things right. No response. See other reports on Post Rd MILF, no so great. IMHO, she is not worth the time, energy or drama.
-
11-04-17 22:03 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 204Who are you?
[Deleted by Admin]
If you ever want to get off of moderation you need to learn to use the report post button. It's not so satisfying at first but in the long run isn't it better to see the d-bag fucking with you get put on moderation than to have to have your posts read like a little kid?
Seriously man, report the post, add the person to your ignore list, then read about more pussy.
A2
-
10-30-17 10:27 #1602Regular Member

Posts: 8Chrissy
I think this is chrissy who went to the big house sometime in September. She is posting on craigslist for a room.
-
10-29-17 20:36 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 48I believe littlelou once knew her and tried pawning her off as utr. Head game ok but not worth the Mario's.
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 20:33 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 48Brandy
Broken wing chick who complains pussy is to tight, is long gone.
Originally Posted by Surfer54
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 15:37 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 33Brandy Palm Bay
Coming to Brevard county again this winter. Saw Brandy a few times, once in Palm Bay and once in Melbourne. Never got a response from her number last time I visited the area. Any body have any intel on her?? Thanks.
http://sexybrandy.thesensualmassage.com
-
10-29-17 11:41 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 128Chelsea
That's Chelsea who has been gone for a long time on vacation and then came back but stayed out of the game looks like she is back. I haven't seen her since she started posting again but I used to go see her before she went away she has a good head game for sure.
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 10:18 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 323Very Tempted
Anyone know her?
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-7923/18521523
-
10-24-17 16:02 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 40Victoria Link
Oops, forgot the link for Victoria:
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/580124796846











Reply With Quote




